Final: Love @ first sight

Love at first sight

It has been a long time, you are having holidays. Your friends are super duper busy. Of course, you are also busy. You have to help your aunt at her shop. You don't like working there but it is because of your aunt. You are like just closing your eyes and helping her. Today, your aunt closes the shop so you are rolling alone in your home. You were thinking about......

Suddenly..

~Ding Dong~ Some body rang the bell.

It was from delivery service. Some one sent something for you. It is a box together with letter. When you open it... it is...

^Hannah-ssi,  It is me, Kevin Woo.  I will going to debut with the group called "U-Kiss". You knew about it, right? I think Xander had already told you. Our first concert will be August 23. Please come and support us. Ne?? ^.^  See you there. :) ^

P.S. Please wear this when you come to my concert.

This is what you get.

This is what you get from Kevin Woo.

 

Today is 23 of August. You are in the middle of U-Kiss concert. They all are amazing. Really really great vocalists and rappers. After group performances, some members sings solo.

Kevin's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvm_Eahb6tk (in your hand)

Kiseop and AJ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOBu9auLkM (obsession)

Hoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGjGzzjYSNA (Bus)

Xander: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LMgUeLUUgM (Bad Girl)

Kibum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmwdHUZk2eI (Longing)

Eli, AJ, Dongho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPuGjZSlVo4 (Eeny Meeny Miny Mo)

 

This time is for interview.....

Q 9. Interviewer: This time is every one? Do you have someone you love?

AJ: Well... But I got rejected. I was not disappointed about that because at least she knew that I love her.

Kibum: I have kissed her once but just on her cheek.

Kiseop:(  ) Xander:(   ) Hoon: (  )Soohyun: (  ) Dongho: (  )  

Eli: I have. I told her She's Mine in front of some guys.

Interviewer: Who is that girl? Can we know?

Eli: No. Ani. She is my Mysterious Lady. 

Meanwhile Kevin stands up and leaves his place.

Soohyun: Kevin, don't avoid the interview like this!

Kevin: No, I will just show my Mysterious Lady to every one.

Kevin comes down from the stage and walk towards you. He dragged you to the stage. Your face is turning red.

All members except Kevin Woo: Mworago? Your Mysterious Lady is Jung Hannah!!??? o.O O.o

Kevin: Hannah, Listen carefully. Words I am going to tell you is from the bottom of my heart. I LoVe YoU. Will you be my... girlfriend? 

You are so happy. To be truth. you are also secretly in love with him. Your tears of happiness falls down. You gently nod your head meaning you accept his love.

Kevin: Really? Jjinjayo?? Gwomawo!  I will love you 4ever till the end of the life. You are my... .. ..... ........... .........   .....    .....  .............

           "F!RST L@VE @ F!RST S!GHT"

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I feel sorry that it is a little bit boring. :/ Really sorry about that. *bow*