We are having fun at orphanage

Love at first sight

~Baby talk talk talk to me. Let me love love love to night. Baby talk... ~ (Your ph ringtone).

*Aish! Early morning. Who is calling me* " Hello. Hannah, speaking" you said sleepily.

"This is Kibum. Are you still asleep? If, I will call later."

"Nope. Go ahead."

"Hannah. You know our club will go and fun together with orphans, right?"

"un inn"

"Well, Can you take the list of members along with you today?"

"Sure can."

"OK. Thanks. See you there."

"Bye. See you."

 

At orphanage....

You are having fun with orphans. playing games, painting such activities. What? Next games are couple games??? It is like one girl and one boy form together in the group. 

"Who is No.6? You? Hannah?" Kibum came and asked you while you are playing with children.

"Me.. My number is 9."

"Come on. Hannah. We only have 8 groups. You are no.6"

"Oh!"

So you and Kibum are in one group.

You win almost all the games. It was fun. But youdon't think you will win this time as you are not good at it.

"Bummie sunbae ah! let's give up this time. "

"No. It is fun. Come on. We might win. If we lose, I will take the punishment for you too. OK?"

"Really? Ok.. call."

"Sunbae, your turn."

"Hannah behind you!"

"No! You have to catch it."

"Oh! I told you! Is behind you! Now we lost.. :("

"Hey, remember my words, Hannah donsaeng."

"Hannah and Kibum, please come forwards to receive the punishment." The judge, my sunbae, Soohyun who is currently a singer student.

You are exciting.. What the punishment will be. 

"Hannah-ssi, sing my song "Love of a friend".

"It is her punishment! So I will do it." Kibum sunbae interept and Soohyun sunbae smiles.

"Nope. The punishment for you two is.... Kiss your partner!!! Hoorayyy!!Who will take this punishment? Hannah or Kibum? Kibum or Hannah? Omo! Am I the one who is exciting for this punishment??" Soohyun sunbae happily said.

What? Kiss? Oh! Damn it.

"Since I gave her promise that I will take the punishment, I will give her kiss." Kibum sunbae smile at you.

"WoW!" Every one screamed.

"Hannah. Don't mind me" Kibum said as he kiss on your cheek. Your face suddenly turn red.

After 2 hours, you all leave back ...