All I Want For Christmas Is You, Kai

All I Want For Christmas Is You

AlWanFoChristmaIYouKai

 

" Aigoo ~ He's late like always ~ " I sighed as I looked at my wrist watch.

 

It was the month of December which means that Christmas is on is way. 4 weeks to go ! Yayyy ~ ! I just love Christmas ! It is my favorite holiday ! I can't wait for our 2 weeks of winter vacation ! Omg, so many things I have planed like catching up on my sleep (that's a big must), hanging out with my friends (of course), watching my favourite dramas (didn't get anytime because of exams) and most importantly spending much time as possible with my wonderful boyfriend, Kai.

 

* Oh Kai ! * Just thinking about him makes my heart flutter. I started giggling like a little school girl as my cheeks were heating up.

 

This year will be our first Christmas together (as a couple) !

 

Christmas means a lot to me in so many ways. Not just because of winter break, celebrating with family and friends, giving and receiving gifts, playing in the snow and drinking hot chocolate near the fireplace. All those are really nice but there's another special meaning to Christmas for me. Christmas was the day I first met Kai.

 

I grinned as I looked at my phone's wallpaper. It was a picture of me and Kai wearing matching Mickey & Minnie Mouse sweaters and cute beanies while blowing kisses towards the camera. It was during a date while celebrating our 4 months anniversary.   

 

I was looking at my photo gallery and checking all of our pictures together.

 

" Rina ! "

 

I lifted my head up as I heard someone calling my name. I immediately got up from my seat with a huge smile plastered on my face as I saw him walking towards me. Once he was close enough, he opened his arms wide and I quickly jumped on him giving a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around my body as he rested his chin on my head and whispered " Mianhae. Sorry for being late ! "

 

" Tsk ! Babo, why do you apologize ? I'm already used to it." I chuckled and pecked his plump lips.

 

" But still ... I'm sorry "

 

" At least, you're here ! That's all that matters." I smiled.

 

He smiled back and pecked my lips. We sat back down on our seats, Kai facing me, while our hands met at the middle of the table. " Your small hands fit perfectly with mine " He grinned cutely.

 

" So what were you doing earlier ? I saw you smiling and blushing from the window. " He asked curiously.

 

" Hmm ... nothing special ... " I smiled innocently but knowing him well, he didn't fall for it so he continued asking. " Ohhh ~ Jeongmal ? Cause I swear I saw your eyes sparkling "

 

I pouted and finally gave up. " Arasseo ! Well, I was just thinking about ... " Right that moment, I felt my cheeks slowly heating up again and I couldn't look him straight in the eyes. It was kinda embarrassing.

 

" Oh c'mon baby ! You can tell me ! "

 

I shook my head. " Nah, I rather not. "

 

He lifted an eyebrow and gave me a dirty smirk. " Okay then let me guess ! You were watching ? "

 

My eyes widen in shock as I let go of his hands and gasped. " Yah Kim Jong In ! How dare you even say that ? "

 

He started laughing and imitated my reaction. " Hahaha ~ I'm kidding, I'm kidding ! " I rolled my eyes at him and once his laughing died down, he took on a half serious and playful expression. " Or am I ? " He questionned and bursted laughing out again while I furrowed my brows at him.

 

" Byuntae ! I'm not you ! " I crossed my arms over my chest.

 

" I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I know that my baby is too innocent for those dirty grown up things." He chuckled.

 

" Tsk ! " I sticked my tongue out at him. " Look who's talking ! Acting all grown up when you're only a year older than me."

 

" Yah ! Since I am a year older, you should call me 'oppa' "

 

I rolled my eyes and smirked playfully. " Make me then, Kai ! "

 

Suddenly, a small sly smirk appeared on his face as he slowly raised up from his seat. " Ohhh ~ You asked for it, miss Nam "

 

I quickly put on my red winter coat and rushed out of the coffee shop while screaming. As I was running down the busy streets of downtown Seoul, I tried my best not to bump into anyone and sometimes I quickly glanced behind me seeing Kai trying to dodge people as well. He was a pretty fast runner. I felt my heart beat 10 times faster as he was nearing. He was chasing right behind me with a big smile on his face. " Wait until I catch you Nam Rina ~ "

 

~~~~

 

Finally, school is over ! Exams are done ! No more stress and worries ! Vacation is just starting ! Let the fun begin ! Yayyy ~ !

 

Today is December 23rd which means Christmas Eve is tomorrow ! Omg, time flies by quickly ! I was hanging out with my friend Soo Young at the mall. You wouldn't believe how packed the mall was with way too many last minute shoppers *cough* like me *cough*. Anyways, the whole day Soo Young was helping me trying to find the perfect Christmas gift for Kai but there was really nothing that caught my eye.

 

" Aigoo ~ Soo Young, what am I gonna do ? The mall is closing soon ! " I started panicking as I saw the huge clock at the center of the mall indicating 4:55 pm. " Aigoo ~ Aish ! I'm never gonna find Kai a perfect gift !!!!! " I started crying while shaking her shoulders roughly.

 

" Yah yah yah yah yah Rina ! " Soo Young yelled while grabbing my arms making me stop. " Get a hold of yourself, will ya ? " She placed her hands on her hips and gave me a challenging look. " Listen girl, we still got an hour to find him a gift. We aren't gonna give up that easily, you hear me ? "

 

I nodded my head but didn't feel sure about it.

 

Soo Young sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. " C'mon girl ~ Trust me on this, arasseo ? " She smiled. I looked back at the clock and back at her and nodded. " Great ! Now, let's go or someone else might buy your boyfriend's gift ! " She laughed and I couldn't help but smile as we ran to the next store.

 

* Just you wait Mr.Kim Jong In ! I will find your perfect gift ! *

 

~~~~

 

December 24th, 2013

Christmas Eve

 

Kai and I were holding hands as we walked around the busy streets of downtown Seoul. Tonight, was just a beautiful and magical night with all the Christmas decorations lightening up the city. It looked like a winter wonderland ! Everything was so pretty and heartwarming.

 

christmas-tree.jpg

 

CO-SEOUL-noel0045.jpg

 

PC020037.JPG

 

113919527_640.jpg

 

1861341_image_1.jpg

 

The whole day I couldn't stop smiling and laughing because I was just too happy spending the day with Kai. It was Christmas after all ! Everyone was joyful and jolly, spreading the Christmas joy. There were a lot of families taking pictures with the decorations, group of friends laughing while singing Christmas songs and a lot of couples holding hands and kissing eachother.

 

As we were walking, we saw not too far a huge crowd surrounding one of Seoul's largest Christmas trees. The tree was amazing ! There was so many different and colorful decorations and lights on it. It was really tall and wide that I had to step a few feet away just to take the whole view.

 

" Wowww ~ So beautiful ! " My eyes were sparkling as bright as the Christmas lights as I admired it, my smile never fading away. 

 

 

*** Flashback ***

 

December 24th, 2012

Christmas Eve

 

" Eotteoke ? Eotteoke ? Eotteoke ? " I was pacing back and forth while bitting my finger nails totally stressing out about tonight's performance. My parents and I are part of the church's community and every year on Christmas Eve, the choral which I'm part of, needs to perform special acts. Every member participates ! This year's performance, I'm suppose to sing a duet with my partner Yang Yoseob but unfortunately he's sick !

 

The poor thing catched a really bad cold and he can barely talk. Just imagine him singing ! Yeah impossible ! So he told me that he found someone to replace him, a childhood friend that's visiting Seoul for a couple of weeks. Yoseob apologized to me countless times for being sick but it isn't he's fault if he catched the flu. I told him is okay but I would really appreciate it to practice singing with his friend. Guess what ? He told me that his friend is coming the night of the 24th !!!

 

That's why I'm stressing out ! First of all, I don't even know who his friend is ! Second, I don't know what he looks like ! Third, I don't know what's his name ! Fourth, I don't know if he will come in time before it is our turn to perform !

 

" Rina, Rina, Rina sweety " My mother placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. " Sweety, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in and breathe out "

 

" Now listen, you don't have to be nervous. I am sure that he is going to be here any second now, ok ? Don't stress or else you might faint and you don't want to spend the rest of the night in the hospital now, do you ? " I shook my head and she smiled before kissing my forehead.

 

" Good ! That's my girl ! " She caressed my cheek still smiling sweetly. " Your appa, halmeoni, abeoji and I are sitting right in the middle over there. " She pushed a little the red curtain that was covering the end of the scene and pointed towards the three occupied seats from my dad and grandparents and the empty seat beside my dad's.

 

" Now, let us please welcome on stage miss Nam Rina. She will be singing one of the most beautiful and timeless Christmas classic's 'Silent Night' with her partner Kim Jong In ! "

 

* Kim Jong In ? *

 

" That's your cue ! Break a leg, dear ! " She winked at me before leaving the backstage and joining the rest of my family and the crowd outside.

 

I gulped down my saliva feeling worst than ever. I tighten my mic as I closed my eyes and breathen in and out. Once I was feeling much better, I re-opened my eyes and started walking very slowly towards the center of the stage.  

 

* Okay Rina, you can do this ! You can do this ! Fighting ! *

 

Finally on stage with the lightening focused on me, I quickly took a glance at the crowd. I saw my family smiling at me and umma waving her hand and appa filming with his new camera. I gracefully bowed at the crowd and once the music started and I sang my part.

 

* Still no sign of this Kim Jong In ! Well anyways here we go ! *

 

Silent night, Holy night

All is calm, all is bright

Round your , mother and child

Holy infant so, tender and mild

Sleep in heavenly peace,

Sleep in heavenly peace ! "

 

* Okay just finished my part ! In a couple of seconds is the other's part .... if he still isn't coming then I have to choice but to do a solo *

 

Silent night, Holy night

Son of God, love's pure light

Radiant beams from thy holy face

With the dawn of redeeming grace,

Jesus, Lord at thy birth,

Jesus, Lord at thy birth ! "

 

I slowly turned towards the beautiful and husky manly voice that was singing. It was a very tall, handsome and tanned boy with dark hair and plump pink lips. Kim Jong In ! I felt my cheeks burning up as I stared at him. Once he finished his part, he walked closer towards me and reached out for my hand with a beautiful smile. I smiled back and grabbed his hand.

 

The rest of the song, we held hands and sang together.

 

"  Silent night, Holy night

Shepherds quake, at the sight

Glories streams from heaven above

Heavenly hosts sings Hallelujah

Christ the savior is born,

Christ the savior is born ! "

 

~~~~

 

When the performance and the mass was over, we all went to celebrate the rest of the party at the Lee household. Mrs.Lee is our vocal teacher at the church. Once our performance ended, Jong In and I walked back backstage and he apologized for being late. He looked so cute and innocent while apologizing even tough he had this manly and mature appearence. I quickly forgave him and just brushed off the almost heart attack he gave me by almost not showing up in time.

 

At the party, all the members from the choral including Jong In, we were talking and drinking hot chocolates close to the fireplace while the grown ups were having their own fun in the spacious living room and dining room.

 

Jong In and I were sitting really close to eachother. From time to time, we exchanged glances and smiles but never had a long and interesting conversation. I felt my heart skip a beat everytime he brushed his elbow with mine or touched my hand.

 

" Rina, can I talk to you outside for a moment ? " He whispered in my ear and I only nodded my head.

 

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of our group giving us curious and amused looks on their faces. Once outside the balcony, Jong In and I were standing face to face quietly. Suddenly, he grabbed both of my hands and smiled.

 

" I know we just met but during that performance ... I felt a spark ! It was special, warmth and joyful. I'm not sure if this is called a Christmas magic but ... I really do want to get to know you better. I think you're special."

 

I blinked my eyes feeling happy with his confession ? I smiled back and took a few steps closer towards him almost closing the distance. " You're not the only one who felt it, I felt it too."

 

Just like that, we ended up closing the tiny distance that seperated us and our lips finally met.

 

*** End of Flashback ***

 

 

" Kai, do you remember the first time we met ? " I asked while looking back at him.

 

He turned his attention from the giant Christmas tree to me with a wide grin " Of course, like it was just yesterday " Suddenly, he let go of my hand and ordered me to close my eyes and so I did.

 

I felt his presence behind me and a cold metallic chaine around my neck. " You can open them now ! " He whispered gently on my ear and my body shivered from his hot breath. Once I opened my eyes, I gasped while covering my mouth with my hand. My free hand touching the beautiful silver necklace he bought me. It was huge snowflake with blue crystals.

 

0088277392933_A?$img_size_300x300$

 

" Awww Kaiii ~ Thank you, thank you, thank you ! I love it ! Is so beautiful ~ " I wrapped my arms around his neck, tiptoped reaching his lips and kissed him. I felt his arms wrapping around me as well as he deepend the kiss.

 

" Seeing you happy makes me happy too " He grinned and kissed me again.

 

" Okay, okay ! My turn " He released me from his arms as I grabbed the gift from my pocket. " Here you go ! " I gave him the little black box and once he opened it, his face was priceless.

 

" Wowwww ~ What th--- " His cheeks were red as a tomato. He was so spechless. " Baby, this is ... "

 

" That's so you'll never be late again ! " I chuckled as he put on his brand new diamond bezels Rolex wrist watch.

 

 watch-brands-men_4.jpg

 

" I love it ! Wow ~ This is just amazing ! " He cupped my small face with his large hands and kissed me. " Gomawo ~ " He kissed me again and deepend the kiss.

 

I rested my head on his chest as his strong and long arms were wrapped around my body making me feel safe. " You know ... " He started. " This is an amazing gift ... but ... " I lifted my head up facing him with a questioning look on my face. " You are the perfect gift that I received not only this year but last year's as well."

 

" I knew it from the day we first met that you were my Christmas miracle "

 

My heart probably skipped a beat or two or three or four ... I don't know ! All I know is that this guy was making me teary with happiness. I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach and my legs were trembling in joy. " Ohhh Kai ~ "

 

" Hey, don't cry ~ " He smiled as he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. " I love you Rina ! Saranghae ! " He leaned his face slowly towards mine and soon after our lips made contact again.

 

" Nado saranghae Kai ! " I happily crashed my lips back with his as I wrapped my arms around his neck again.

 

" Happy first anniversary and Merry Christmas ! " He whispered huskily threw my lips and this time as we kissed under the magical and joyful night of our special day, countless of tiny and sparkly snowflakes were falling from the night sky.

 

 

~~~ Thend ~~~

 


 

Ta dah ! The first chapter with Kai is done :D ! Hope you like it ! Please leave your comments and tell me what you think, arasseo ? :D !

Next chapter will be with none other than Happy Virus Channie :) !

Just to make things clear if you didn't get it, each chapter will be a oneshot with one of the memebers. This is not a continued story so the main character Nam Rina ( You,the reader ) isn't cheating on every member :p Haha

Anyways stay tuned for the rest :) Peace out !