Please leave him and come to me

Wedding Dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZN1Qe-xGjg

 

Still Woohyun's POV

+++++++++++++++

 

The Pastor began,

Do you, ____________, take  Dong Youngbae to be your partner in all things, to love and trust, care for and cherish?

 

"Yes, with all my heart"________ said with a smile.

 

And do you, Dong Youngbae, take ____________ to be your partner in all things, to love and trust, care for and cherish?

"Yes, with all my soul." he replied with a smile too.

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride." the pastor announced. 

 

They had their face close, facing one another. They lock thier lips that will seal thier marriage forever.  ________ didn't seem to regret this. It pained my heart, in fact, just being there breaks my heart. I did not know how I survived this. But its for_________ and its for Youngbae hyung, my stepbrother. Who chose me as his best man.

I swear it took everything within me not to take her away from him. He may not be my blood brother but he still is my brother. I couldn't just hurt him. I never told him that all this while, I loved  ________ as much as he does. 

I also never told ________________ how I really felt about her. She was the moon to my stars, the melody of my music and the sound of my heart. I actually tried to drops hints to tell her how I really felt but Tae Yang hyung will always get in the way.

Don't get me wrong, I love him like a brother. He took care of me well since our parents got married. He was like a brother I never had and he teached my how to sing as well. I guess that is why __________ fell for him instead of me. I was actually ready to propose to her that day. It took a lot of courage in me to actually tell her how I feel.

 

Me, ___________ and TaeYang hyung was invited to Sungyeol's 20th birthday party that was held in the club. I was really ready to ask her that day, I even bought her the perfect ring to go with it. She was having a conversation with her friend whose name I totally forgot. I decided to pull her away and give her the feeling that something is going to happen. I know it is rude to take her away like that, but I felt that was the only chance I get, before its too late.

I took her to a secluded place near the toilets (romantic much?) She was rubbing her wrists because my grip was too tight.

"Wait, I have something to show you" I claimed. My heart went crazy. I was totally nervous that she would reject me. I searched for the ring that was in my pocket. However my pants were too tight and I can't get the ring out. I can tell she was quite impaitent and angry, it was rude to take her away like that.

Suddenly, Tae Yang hyung popped out of nowhere like a ninja. He looks like he is gonna tell her something.

He took __________ hand and slipped a ring onto her ring finger. "_________________, will you marry me?" he asked.

____________ took quite a long time to give him the answer. There was tension in the air.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you!" She smiled.  They were exchanging sweet glances and words, they never realised that I was there too. And their words, broke my heart like as if a million arrows were pierced through it. They never realised how much it hurts me.    

I kept my distance from _________ since then.I never want to remind myself how hurt I was.

 

But one night, _______  came to my house, crying. She was suspecting  that Tae Yang hyung was going to cancel the wedding because he had a huge project to do. I knew Taeyang hyung would never do that. He loves _______ just as much as I do.  

When you have a fight with him
Sometimes you cry
And feel sad and blue
I become hopeful
My heart aches secretly
Then just a hint of your smile
Can make me feel fine again
To keep you from figuring out how I feel about you
Because then we would drift apart
I hold my breath, bite my lips
Oh, please leave him and come to me

 
At that moment, I felt a little bit relieved. Until Hyung came home and told her that the wedding is still on.
My little ray of hope crashed. And at that moment too, I wish I never met hyung.
 
 
 
 
At least she is happy now, I thought to myself. I've been like a fool, never told her my true feelings.
Everybody swarmed out of the chapel. The bride was going to throw her bouquet of flowers to the single ladies. 
_______ turned her back on the ladies, she was going to throw it backwards like how bride normally do during weddings. She threw it far and a had reached out to grab it. 
 
They were preparing to leave with their wedding car. Tae yang opened the door for her and she went in. She still looks beautiful despite the hot weather. There they go. My supposedly bride that has now turned into my sister in-law. I am happy for hyung, he has the girl of my dreams.
 She looks happy and she is happy. that is all that matters to me now.
 
Although I went through hell today watching her get married, I know one day, I am gonna have my own wedding. But the sad thing is, _________ won't be my bride, ever.
 
 

You never knew how I felt about you
And I hated you so
Sometimes I wished you would be unhappy

Now I have no more tears left to cry
When I’m by myself I talk to you like you’re here
I’ve felt so restless every night
Maybe I’ve known all along this would happen
I close my eyes and dream an endless dream
Please leave him and come to me

 

 

 

So this is it! i hope you enjoyed this twoshot. I ts boring, I know! Do comment yeaa!! And btw, Woohyun totally screwed up my bias list in Infinite! And I regret nothing. And I am not an anti fan of tae yang! DO comment! 

 

 

Paipai!~*waves*

 

 

 

UPDATED - 24/6/2014

Just swung by to say thank you for the comments. This was my 1st story... I think. hahahahaha But I can see that I matured a lot compared to my newer stories. Do check them out!

I am a YG FAM fan! If you guys have any suggestions or stories, feel free to tell me! :)