How I prayed every night, this night would never come.

Wedding Dress

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYisie-tJA4

Listen to this song while reading, because 

1. This song is sad, which explains how Woohyun feels in this story.

2. His voice is FINE! Man, he has a voice of an angel. Really!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++

Woohyun's POV

 

I felt quite nervous. I kept fidgeting and adjusting my bow tie. I swear this little thing is killing me! Uggh, this suit is so thick! I 'm sweating in it! Man this sleeve cuffs are tight! My pants are tight too! Is the stylist noona trying to kill me or something? Ok I gotta cool down, its gonna be fine just chill. She will walk down that aisle in a few moments. 

I lifted my head up, the whole chapel is compeletely full with guests, relatives and friends. This made me more nervous that I really am. I looked around for my friends, just to make sure they are there. I spotted Sunggyu in the crowd, around the third row with the rest of Infinite. They gave me a thumbs up to support me. I just smiled. I never knew this day would come. I smiled at myself, for finally being there in a wedding ceremony. 

I kept reminding myself, ____________ is gonna be there. I should show her how proud I am! I must smile.

 

Even if it kills me to see her in that wedding dress.

 

The music began playing. Everybody stood up as the large chapel doors open, revealing the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The wedding dress fit her perfectly and her curly long darkbrown hair was tied up and you can see that little tiara on the top. Her face is as just beautiful as an angel from above. She's holding on to a bouquet of white flowers, she wore a silver necklace that suits with her dress. 

 

*This is it Woohyun. Thats the girl I love, and there is no turning back.* I thought to myself.

She walks gracefully down the long aisle with her father. People are clapping and staring at her as if they had never seen a woman that beautiful before. I held my breath. *She is really beautiful*. She just took my breath away since the first time I saw her. 

After they finally reached the altar, her father let go of her hand to let her be with her man. I can't help but smile at her beauty. Even though she is shy to look at me, I just can't help it, she's too beautiful.

First they started out by reciting prayers and then love poems. ___________ was nervous, I can tell, but she kept on smiling, this was her big day too as well.

 

Her smile reminds me of how we met for the first time in high school.

She was the quiet mysterious kind of girl while I was the kingka of the school. We were paired up to be chemistry lab partners for the whole term. We got along pretty well and soon, she was my bestfriend. She is quite fun and joyful once you get to know her. We would always go to the library to study together, spending time playing games at the arcade and even competing against each other during childish phone games. When I got my first car after graduation, she was the first one I took for a ride. I took her to Han river, our favourite place and spent our time there talking about random things. We sat on the roof of my first car and enjoyed the sunset together. I used to make her laugh with my corny jokes. She hated her laughs, but it was music to my ears.

 

 

Finally, it was time to exchange the wedding vows.