Our Crazy Group

The Seoul Effect

Ch. 11

Arie's P.O.V

Looking at my phone I see a text from an unknown number. -hey, the girls and I are going to the spa and get our nails done, you should come with bring who ever you want it'll be fun.- I think long and hard weather I should answer it and I do.
*who is this?* 
-it's Ren-
*oh ok. Sorry my phone lost some of it's numbers got delegated. I guess yours was one of them. But yea I'll come, I'll ask the rest of them if they want to come too* 
-you don't have to lie jazzy have me your number. And great see you at 3.- 
*haha, ok see you at 3* I said putting my phone down looking at my lock screen. it was 2:30. My eyes widened, I texted jazzy, Erin, and Hailey asking if they wanted to come jumped in the shower for 10 minutes put on my clothes did my hair and was out of my room by 2:55. Turning the corner I see Ren, Erin, jazzy, Hailey, the girls from HY-def, and some of the girls from pure bliss and head straight for my friends. "Hey guys, what's up." I said walking towards them. "Nothing much, we're just waiting for some girl named Amber and we'll go." Erin said 
"Who is so dang slow, don't no what on time at 3o clock means." Hailey said rolling her eyes.
I laughed "you need to work on your pacients." I walk over and sit by jazzy. "so we found out who ginger is." 

"And that is relevant to my life why?"

"Because she's been talking about when she finds out who was all over zelo at the party she's going to make her life a bit more challenging, what ever that threat ment." 
I laughed "She still doesn't know who I am? Let me end her search, where is she?" I said wiping my eye. 

"I don't think you'd want to do that...... She's pretty serious." Erin said. 

"When have I ever been scared of anybody but my momma? Never. I don't care about her zelo obsession. I'll tell her who I am so she doesn't have to break her back trying to find me." 

"Wait, get some evidence 1st." Jazzy said 
"What are you talking about?" 

"All through out the day find out what she's going to do the the girl who was all over her man. FYI you're the girl zelo is her man-" 

"You can stop right there because I doubt that if you had a man he wouldn't be running and hiding from you all the time now would he? Nor would he be having nightmares on girl who was "all over Him's" lap about ginger and he surly wouldn't tell the girl that was "all over him" that he'd rather her steal him than said ginger so looks like she's single and unwanted. So sorry but that's how it is, so taste the reality." I finished crossing my arms and squinting. 

"Well dang, " jazzy said leaning back "you ain't have to get upset about it." She smirked 
"I thought you didn't like him." Hailey said grinning 
"I don't." My leg started to shake. 

"Ohhhhh I think you do." Erin said grinning really big.

"You know what, believe what you want. I'll do your mission impossible idea but if she crosses ANY of the lines that I now placed she and the rest of you will be finding out a little earlier than expected." I said 

"OOOO, things are happening." Erin said 

"Ooo girl this just got real." Hailey said 

"Oh she's serious. Oh shoot,  its about to go down." Jazzy said 

"where's the popcorn?" 

"Guys did I ever tell you that y'all were major instagaters? You no just incase I haven't...... You are." I smiled 
They laughed "we got your back tho." Jazzy said. "But don't sharkiesha her now ok." 

"Sharkiesha no don't kick her!" Hailey screamed. 
It got a little quieter we turn to see what was the cause of the sudden silence and see jimin, V, and Suga. 

"Where are you guys going?" Jimin asked while V and Suga started talking to some other girls. 

"We're having a girls day." A girl said fluttering her eyelashes 
Hailey stared at her with a death glare.  

"Oh cool. Have fun. I'll see you later" he said giving Hailey a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon guys y'all can flirt later." 

"Seeing how you got to flirt with her you would rush us." V said 

"Her name is Hailey, and yes you're right." He winked at her and started walking away. She smiled, flipping her hair. "That's my baby." We laughed. 

"This guy, bye ladies." Suga said 

"Bye." They sang. I could sworn I saw some girl try to hike up her s before they walked by. Oh the desperation of the female race is unbearable. 
The girl gave Hailey a death glare 

"don't look at me like that, yea he's mine and non of y'all thirsty tricks can have him, try me I'll sharkiesha you in the face." She screamed 
We started laughing. "No Hailey you can't sharkiesha her." I said 

"you need to SHUTUP you were just here threatening to do the same thing."

"True." 
"Oh you guys are too much." Erin said still laughing 

"Ok ready to go?" Ren asked 

"Yea lets get this over with." I mumbled 
I look back at the boat before I get in the hummer and see zelo and the boys waving. I tell jazzy, Hailey and Erin to look, they waved and got in. I look back and see zelo holding a poster it said 'I would've came down to say hi but ginger was down there. But have fun, we'll do another swimming lesson when you get back. (^-^)/' I smiled pointing to my phone telling him to call me then I got in and we drove away me with a smile on my face, but quickly got rid of it before anybody saw sadly jazzy saw it. She gave me a look 'god why must you let her catch me at these times, I don't need bad cop 1, 2, and 3 asking me all these questions.' I thought. 
<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>
"Ahhhhhhh this is nice isn't it." Ren asked 
"Yea"

"mhmm" 

"I could get use to this" 

"I needed this" I said 

"Didn't we all." Some girl said 

"Since you guys don't know each other yet, we should go around and tell your name, and something about you." Ren said.  "I'll start it. I'm Ren and I'm the only one that all of you know, ok next." 

"I'm amber, I don't like cheap things." 
"I'm makayla, I like boys." 

"I'm GG, cupcakes are my favorite food." 

"I'm Jazzy, I love dancing" 

"I'm Hailey, I love that dic-" 

"I'm Erin, I love kpop music and Hailey was saying she loved diced tomatoes." 

"I'm Ginger, zelo is my boyfriend" 
The girls rolled their eyes, 'hmmm that's peculiar' I thought giving jazzy a look which implied see they even no she's coo coo for coco puffs. She just rolled her eyes.

"I'm Elaynia, I write music."

"I'm Renaee, I'm addicted to pizza."
"I'm Micha, I like spicy foods." 

"Ok it's time to get your massages." The masseuse said

"Ok we'll finish this later, lets go." Ren said 
<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> 
"Oh my god that was so relaxing." Renaee said the girls nodded their head in agreement. 

"Yea, I'm hungry now tho." Jazzy said 

"Yea I could use a pizza right now." I said 

"Did you say pizza, oh I like you already." Renaee said 

"Ok pizza it is. Let's go There's a pizza place down the street." Amber said. 
We got in pretty easy. Sitting down at our table everyone went into their own conversations. I talked to this girl Elaynia she was really cool. I got to read some of her songs and they were really good. 

"Ok let's talk about boys!" Mykayla said ecstatic. "Anybody like anybody?" Surprisingly they all just blurted out who they liked.  

"Y'all already know who i like...... Sooooooo does anybody know who that girl is?" Some girl asked who's name I forgot.

"What girl." I asked 
jazzy gave me a look, Guess that's the infamous ginger. 

"The girl who was all over zelo when they did that performance at the party. I couldn't see who she was because she had a hood on the whole time." 
I took a minute to think weather or not to say anything. Looking at Erin, jazzy and Hailey they shook their head so I decided against it. 

"No, why?" 

"Because, she was all over him-

"Well what do you expect, that's the kind of song they were dancing to. They were just in character. No one is trying to steal your man girl chill." Amber said 

"Yea I get the song, must get into character blah blah blah, but she wasn't in character. She was being a hoe and I want her to know my man is not trying to catch any of her diseases." 
I look at jazzy, Hailey and Erin. 'Did this girl just call me a hoe, psst I got her hoe alright.' I thought 

'Dont.' Erin said guess she read my face. I get another text and it says it's from zelo. 'Im just saying I might not be on the boat when you get there cuz we had to take care of a few things but I'll come find you when we get back.' 
*ok, have fun* I text back. 
'Fine.' I answer Erin's text. 

"So does anybody know who she is?" Ginger asked again. 

"No one knows who she is. Stop asking and find out yourself, I think we all could careless about your obsession about zelo and your beef with some girl who could careless about your empty threats now SHUTUP." GG said 

"It's not an obsession and we are dating." She said 

"Yea only in your head." GG rolled her eyes 
"Ok guys, new subject. How about that convention how was everyone's time there?" Mykayla said "since you guys can't handle the boy conversation. How was y'all's time at the convention?" 

"Oh girl it was soo fun! Ok so we played this game....." Piper started. 
I tuned out her story because the food came. My food was here, that's all I cared about at that moment, Merry Christmas to me. 
<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> 

We got back to the boat, I was already heading to my room, they had me tired I still don't appreciate ginger calling me a hoe. That Trifflin heffa.

"Well I don't know about y'all but I had fun. See you guys later I have to go on weekly idol. Later." Ren waved 

"Bye." We waved 

"Ok well I gotta go I have to meet somebody so uhh nice to meet everybody." I said leaving. 

"Nice meeting you too." Renaee said 
I get back to my room and text zelo that we just got back. 5minutes later he texts back 'ok cool we just got back too, meet me at the pool.' *ok* 

"Aww shoot I for got to wash that bathing suit. Oh well two piece it is." I said to myself "where are you going?" Jazzy asked coming in the room. "I'm going to meet zelo for a swimming lesson." I said 

"That's a little cute to just be getting a swimming lesson don't you think?" Hailey asked. 

"Well yea but my other bathing suit is dirty so I have to wear this 1." 

"Oh well have fun at you "swimming lesson" maybe we'll join you guys later." Erin said 

"Oh fine, but I would think that you'd like your boyfriends to teach you so you guys can swim all you heart pleases." I smirked 

"Good points. I'm not coming." Hailey said 

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to find my bathing suit, jimin is going to "teach me how to swim." She said throwing her clothes out of her suit case. "You are a mess, follow her lead guys, you know you want to." I said 

"hahaha no. We're keeping our eyes on you."

 "But I won't do anything. Queen Innocence remember." I said putting a halo around my head. 

"Fine we'll watch him then." Erin said 
"YALL are a mess. Bye." I said 

"have fun." They sang "don't do anything I wouldn't do." Hailey said "that gives her too much stuff to do." Jazzy said "ehh well. I tried back to finding my bathing suit." 

"Don't do anything JESUS wouldn't do. He's watching you." Erin said 

"I won't don't worry." I said. Closing the door. I showed up at the pool, the sun was out and there was a nice breeze. "I could get use to this." I said 

"me too, the view is great." Jr said 

"Yea it is." 

"We aren't thinking about the same view." 

"Guess not. But you should switch from me to the ocean it really is nice." 
He laughed. "What are you doing here?" 

"I'm waiting for a friend, they're giving me swimming lessons." 

"You don't know how to swim?" 

"Don't judge me I have black people problems." 

"Oh alright. Hey answer me this question. So there's this girl-" 

"Oooooo you like a girl! Do I know her?" 

"Yea you do. But I don't no how to approach her. We've been talking since the first day this thing got started and I really like her but I don't know how to ask her out." 

"Oh hold on let me enjoy this moment." I said holding my hand out 

"What are you talking about?" 

"your not being cocky right now, you're actually nervous! I love it." 

"Haha very funny, now help me." 

"Oh you're so bossy ok fine. Me I would just tell her I mean if she was any of the girls that we hung out with today, they all like somebody so just go for it. Who do you like anyway?" 

"Elaynia, did she say anything?" 

"Yea she did but I can't tell you." 

"Yes you can." 

"No I can't and I won't, so don't ask." 

"This is cruel you know that. Well do u like anybody?" 

"No." 

"What with all the said fine boys on this boat you don't like any of them? Not even me?" 
I laughed. "Nope not even you. But a little word of advice when you ask Elaynia out, don't be so cocky get her to warm up to your 100% all day everyday cockyniess." 

"Yea ok. Thanks." 

"Welcome." 
5 minutes later zelo came in. 

"Sorry I had to-" 

"No need to explain, you're fine." 

"Ok well let's start. Where do you feel comfortable?" 

"Where I can stand." 

"Well we're going in the deepest spot." He said getting up "aren't you coming?" 

"Oh no, when I decide it's time for me to die then I will come over there but since I want to live, I'll wait until your rush of thrill wears off then we can really teach me hmm." 

"If you don't come over here I'll come over there and throw you in." 

"no you wouldn't." I squinted my eyes.

"Try me" he said crossing his arms.
"You ain't gone do shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said 

"I'll do it." 

"No ones stopping you." 
He starts advancing forwards my way. "Oh shoot." I began to run. Then he started running so I sprinted but he caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder. 'Curse my short legs, no wait I'm tall, curse his longer legs' "ok ok ok! I'll get in just let me go the other way let me advance towards it." I said 

"Ok." He said walking back to the side that said 3ft. "Oh no it's too cold. I can't." I said "go in or I'll push you in." 

"Oh fine, but when I get hypothermia and die, it's your fault." 
I got in screaming from the cold. Of course zelo makes it worse by jumping in right beside me splashing the water on me. "I hate you." I said shivering "no you love me." He said grinning. I went under the water to unfreeze myself when I came back up he was doing back on the other side. 

"Are you enjoying yourself?" "See I knew you weren't drowning." 

"You actually thought I was drowning and didn't come to actually look?" 

"Yea, but then I thought nahhh it's only 3ft." 

"Unbelievable." 

"Alright let's go to the deep end." 

"Ok can I enjoy the water before I die in it. is that too much to ask?" 

"Yes. Now let's go." 

"Uggggg. Ok." I start walking slowly apparently too slow so he pushes me. "don't push me I'll panic." 

"Oh alright." 
I get to where I can Barley  stand in the water and I start to freak. 

"Oh no no no no I can't I'm just going to sink and die nope I'm going back."

"No you won't, let's go." He pushes me but I grab his arm and latch onto his back. "I am not dying to day I'm just not." "You won't die I have you." "Yea I no I won't die and I have you you aren't on my back holding on for dear life." 

"Just let go." 

"No."

"Ok then" he starts to sink. 

"No zelo stop no no stop." I hold my breath as I go under. 'This boy is trying to kill me oh my god' I thought. 'No I can do this you can do this you wanted to learn and he's willing to teach you, don't make him regret it.' 
I started to loosen my grip and got off his back so now I was just holding his arm. I go back up for air since my lungs didn't want to cooperate bringing him with me. 

"You did good. See if you can stay longer." 

"It's not about me staying longer it's about me being comfortable in swimming where I can't stand." I said 

"We'll get to that, you have to be comfortable staying in there longer because it's deeper." "Guess you're right." 

"You guess?"

"I guess." I rolled my eyes 
He laughed and went back under the water me following right behind him. 
<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> 

"I now see why this is Erin's favorite spot." I said 

"The hot tub is everyone's favorite spot." He said 

"Not mine, my favorite spot is my bed. It's comfortable, warm, and holds me when ever I want it to." 

"Oh look it's Arie and zelo" Erin said 

"What a surprise it is to see you two here, together, with no supervision." Hailey said grinning 

"Yes it is. We can't let this go on any longer. We must do something about this." Jazzy said Erin nodded in agreement.
JungKook, Rap monster, and Jimin were trying to hide their laughs but failed. "Sooooo what exactly are you guys doing here? Hmmm?" Jazzy asked. 

"We just got back from swimming. I was giving her lessons." He answered her. 

"Surely one of us could've given her them." Erin said 

"Why didn't you?" 

"She didn't ask." Hailey answered.

"She didn't ask that time either I offered and she accepted." He said with a side smile.

"Stop questioning him, he might quit teaching me if y'all don't quit acting weird." I said 

"Says the one who named her pet anaconda raspberry bubbles, because that's so scary." Hailey said 

"An anaconda doesn't need a scary name, the word anaconda is scary enough." 

"True, move over or I'll sit on you." jazzy said getting in. Then the rest of them followed separating zelo and I completely. 'Really guys really?' I thought. "Ahhh this is nice. What are we watching?" Rap monster asked 

"Fast 6." Zelo answered 

"Oh ok, oooo finding nemo YESS!" Jazzy said flipping thought the channel. 

"Hey it was getting to the good part!" I said 

"too bad." Hailey barked 

"The rudeness wasn't necessary." 

"You'll survive. Now hush." Jazzy said 
I start to get out of the hot tub. 

"Make some popcorn while you're out please, oh yea lots of butter. Thanks." Rap monster asked. The rest of them nodding in agreement. 
I laughed. "What I look like? Come make it yourself or ask your boo to make you some, cuz I'm going to bed night."

"Don't be a party pooper. Come watch the movie with us." Erin said 

"Seen it 4,000 times no joke this would be 4,001 times. No thanks." 
"C'mon it will be fun." JungKook said 

"Yes spend time with us you know you want to. You love us too much not to." Hailey said 

"Uggg but my bed, it's calling me." I said dramatically   stretching my hand towards the door. 

"So are we it's family night. Hailey and jimin are the parents  and we are the parents friends. It's like the movie why did I get married but for us." Jazzy said 

"Yes come sit with the family, but make the popcorn 1st." Erin said. 
"HEFFA no the same rule applies, goodnight." 

"Oh c'mon you can sit by me." Zelo said. They all looked at me "is that supposed to make me stay, cuz it's not working I'm still walking away...." 

"Psssht I can think of something that'll make you stay trust, I got you girl, I got you." Hailey said "oh no no, that won't be necessary Hailey, your wise ways aren't needed for this petty task." Erin said

 "you need to STAAAHHHPPPP!" Jazzy said scrunching up her face 

"stop being nasty." I said "and don't make that face you've done the same thing u just jazzyfiyed it." I said pointing at Hailey and jazzy. 

"Tru. But you should still stay. Zelo giver her the puppy dog face." She said smirking. "Oh fine I'll stay no need for the human dog, but I hate all of you." I said making the popcorn.

"No you love us." They all said. We ended up watching Disney movies all night 'we're all most grown and we're having a Disney marathon because that's what grown people do.' I thought with sarcasm. But nun the less it was pretty fun until I started to wrinkle so I got out. I think they realized why I got out so everyone else followed. "Night guys." I said "night." They waved. 
Today was fun, I would trade it in for the world. 

"I wonder what we're doing for the challenge this week." I said 

"I don't know but I hope it's a good one." Jazzy said 

"I hope we should have y week again, cuz I did good." Hailey said flipping her hair. 

"Oh lord. What are we going to do with you?" Jazzy asked 

"Jimin certainly agrees with that." Erin said pointing him out. and of course he was checking her out. 

"He needs to STAAAHHHHP!" Jazzy said. 

"Don't mention him. You just gone get her started." I said. 

"Ooo Girl." 

"There she goes." Jazzy said. 

"He is so fine. The things I would, no could, No should do to that boy." She said 

"No ones stopping you." He said smirking. 

"Oh lord, y'all need JESUS and my ears didn't need to hear that." Jazzy said

"Raspberry bubbles. That's what I gotta say to that." I said

"Bring your fast behind over here." Erin said grabbing her arm dragging her be hind her. 

"Night guys." I waved "goodnight Arie." Zelo said 
I waved and turned around the corner smiling, but the smile quickly changed to a scared look as I see Erin, jazzy and Hailey looking at me. "Gosh y'all are starting to act like rap monster." I said holding my hand on my chest. 

"Mmhhmm." Hailey said. 

"Hush you pretty much just said you'd jimin and he was ok with it in fact he agreed that u should." I said 

"Then it's technically not ." She said looking back at the door then at me again. 

"Mhmmm." Jazzy added looking at me making the same face. 

"why are y'all looking at me like that?" I asked "you should be looking at Hailey." 

"We'll get to her later." Jazzy said 

"It Isn't a reason that you don't already no." Erin said They turned around and started to do some weird dance. My friends are weird but I love them. So I joined them I knew why they were dancing but I didn't care. Acting a fool is our #1 way of having fun. There's no other group like us, I like it like that.