first meeting with...

It hurts more than you know

You unlocked the door to your new apartment and saw it all empty. The furniture’s you had ordered hadn’t come yet so you just locked the apartment and left. You walked to the nearest hotel and got a room for a few days. Kim I know you already have read the letter I wrote for you. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you anything earlier. You laid on the bed and let some low sobs out. You couldn’t really go to sleep yet because of the time difference and it bugged the hell out of you. Your alarm rang and you sat up and with a groan. You went to the bathroom to take a shower and fix your makeup. The first day at TS entertainment couldn’t go wrong. People always got off on the wrong foot with you and you couldn’t let it happen this time.

You walked through the door and the walked towards the reception with your cup of coffee. Somebody walked right in to you so you got coffee all over you and you started to yell in English at the guy. He looked at you and just bowed as an apology and you just smiled back at him and nodded. Wow, I’m already messing things up! You sighed and started to walk to the reception again. “Hi, I’m here to see …..” The guy in the reception smiled at you. “I’ll will call him and tell him you’re here. He will most likely send his assistant to show you the way. But I think you should fix that stain before she comes.” He nodded towards the restroom and you smiled and thanked him before you went the direction he nodded.

When the stain was gone you went out from the restroom and saw a woman waiting for you. You bowed to her and apologized for the wait. She led you to the elevator and pressed on the button for the top floor. When the elevator stopped you went out and the woman took you to …. Office.
She knocked at the door for you and you heard a voice. “Come in.” You opened the door and walked in. “Sit.” … was a man of few words you understood in that moment and you bowed to him and sat down. “ So you’re Mee Yon, the model and dancer with really good knowledge of different languages.” You looked at him and nodded shyly. “Here is your contract. Sign it.” You took the contract and the pen he handed you. “I just want to thank you for this opportunity.” You said and gave him the contract back signed. You heard a knock on the door “Your guide is here.” … Led you out and outside you saw man waiting for you.

The man turned around so you saw his face. What?! Am I dreaming? He’s extremely good looking. He introduced himself. “Hi. I’m Kim Himchan. I’ll be showing you the dance studio and other stuff.” You bowed and introduced yourself. The both of you walked to the elevator. You talked about a bunch of stuff when he showed you around and you found out that he was in the B.A.P. and he was really easy to talk to.

When you came to the dance studio you saw five other guys. Well all of them are quite hot. Himchan introduced you to the others and all of you started to talk and actually become friends. There was only one who was shy and was in the background. You looked over to him and tried to start a conversation. “You’re Yongguk, am I right?” He nodded and flashed you a smile. “Hyung you aren’t usually this quiet.” Youngjae said. “Shall we continue the tour?” Himchan was on his way out from the dance studio.

When the day was over you went to your apartment to see if everything had come yet and you saw it all and also a letter for you. You opened it.

So you leave just like this because you were afraid of how I would react to your lying. Darling you know I would never be mad at you. I’m coming to you in a few weeks so we can spend some quality time together. And then I want to know everything, why I can’t speak to them about your work over there.

Love Kim

You left the letter on the table and went to the hotel to check out.  It wasn’t until you’ve come back to the apartment you realized you had cried. he is coming here. I don’t want him to see me weak again. It’ll hurt him too much and I’ve already put him through an extreme amount of pain.