Spiderman is cooler than James Bond

JongKey plus Me

I poked the kitchenware and made Keroppi (right?) topple over with a loud crack. Wow. Who knew that they made Keroppi pepper shakers out of china? I guess I'll just have to buy them a new one. I poked around some more and discovered something really off. Why were there only vegetables in the fridge? Growing boys needed meat- alot of meat. Yet there was only a collection of bell peppers and cucumbers in the fridge- was SM trying to starve Shinee into having bodies like SNSD? My suspicion was gnawing at me. And why wasn't there any chicken? Something wasn't right.

That was when someone yawned and walked into kitchen. With my pro James Bond reflexes, I quickly threw on my sunglasses and turned to look at them in a photoshoot worthy pose. Short blondie didn't even notice me; she was too busy scouring in the fridge for something to eat, all the while muttering something about Shinee being too noisy next door. Wait. Did she just say Shinee next door? Did that mean that I had sawed down the wrong door, then? I paused and reflected for a moment. Oh yeah. There had been another door that said "SHINEE WORLD" on it. Oops. Time for some James Bond climbs in the bathroom window to be a peeping tom.

I stood on the balcony and judged the distance between myself and Shinee's bathroom window. It was no more than arm's length away, but I decided that getting a hook and throwing it onto the burglar bar was much more practical. As I was hoisting myself across, I suddenly realized that Spiderman was alot cooler than James Bond. Reaching into my back pocket, I pulled out the chainsaw I had used to saw away SNSD's door and cut off the burglar bars. Throwing the saw over my shoulder (I heard a loud crack followed by a thump, some intense swearing, and an ambulance in the distance), I awkwardly chucked myself into the tiny opening. It wasn't the greatest landing-- my hair got tangled in the shower cord and I ended up hanging in mid-air over top a toilet. I must say though, for a guys' bathroom, it was really clean. Just as I was wondering how I was going to get down, Onew came in, still half-asleep, and began taking off his pants. Much as I love Shinee and would give anything to see them shirtless, this was a bit much. I screamed, which made Onew look up and notice a stranger wearing hospital pyjamas dangling on top of him. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, screamed in response to my cat howl, and went back to bed, not at all bothered by my presence. What a weird child- he managed to wake the whole dorm up, but he himself wasn't anywhere near ready to get out of bed. Taemin, Key, Jonghyun (WAH, he's so cute even when half-asleep), and Minho, on the other hand, all trudged unnwillingly into the bathroom to see what was going on. All of them instantly woke up; Asian eyes widening to unnatural sizes when they saw me with my dirtied pyjamas and studded sunglasses.

I nodded at them." 'Sup brother?"

They stared at me blankly. I decided to change my tactic.

" Hey angel, you duh y~~" Obviously this was primarily directed at Jonghyun with his epic Teletubbies pyjamas, but of course, Taemin's Powerpuff Girl t-shirt was quite smexy too. It seemed to work, since they stopped looking so glassy.

Jonghyun evaluated my situation and turned to Minho. " You're the tallest. Get her down."

Minho paused for a moment, then went to get a pair of hedge trimmers to cut off my hair. I got a new pixie-cut. Jonghyyun then turned to me and tried as hard as he could to glare, even though last night's concert had obviously taken quite a bit out of him.

"You. Living room. Now."

Was this really happening? I couldn't believe it. I was being welcomed into Shinee's living room.