I'm one hell of a y

JongKey plus Me

KEY'S POV:

Ahaha, Jonghyun's such a naughty boy. And no, don't worry, I will not corrupt your innocence, so don't go running away screaming. I didn't say anything really; I merely suggested that we might want to have some fun...together...tonight....WITH SOME Y ITALIAN FOOD MAN. Yeah. I love Italian food. It's fresh, garlic-ky, delicious, rich...I could go on and on. Honestly. It's good. And yes, that's all I said to him. Having fun together, at night, with a gigantic Italian feast.

 

GO CHUJANG'S POV:

Hm, what did Key say to Jonghyun? He's smiling like an idiot right now, and looking very dazed, sort of like me when I think about Jonghyun. Wait, what? Does that mean that Key...isn't only married to Jonghyun, but he fangirls him too? That is the strangest relaitonship I've ever heard of. They're bandmates, a married couple, and Key..fangirls Jonghyun? What? Would this be considered an unhealthy relationship, since fangirls worship their idols? HA. I can totally see Key setting up a whole shrine dedicated to Jonghyun, covered in pink. With Hello Kitty incense sticks, some Kerropi dolls as offerings, and some Pororo bowls to put the offerings in. Aww, so cute.

"Go Chujang! Hurry up!" Key's tone wasn't all the nice. He sounded like the time he was trying to teach that girl Korean on 100% Entertainment.

"I'm coming; I'm coming! Yeesh." I dragged my feet out of the elevator and went after Key, who by this time, was already at the main door. Wow; not exactly the gentleman is he?

"Well. Where do you want to go?" He didn't look at me when asking me this. He was too busy checking himself out and fixing his hair, tsk-ing every time his bangs went astray. I was suddenly very ashamed of myself. I mean seriously, the guy takes more care of his appearance than me. Me, a girl. Me, a teenage girl with raging hormones who dreams about the smexy boy band commonly known as 'SHINee'. Dammit Key; why must you always shame me? Yeesh. Such a poophead.

"Go Chujang...did you just call me a...poophead?" He was pale, fuming with rage.

"What? No. Of course not. Why would I call the amazing Almighty Key a poophead? You're too....Key-like to be called a poophead." 

I had no idea what I was saying. Since when was Key-like an adjective? To my amazement, however, Key actually bought it. To think that the Diva would actually believe such a lame-waded lie was just beyond me.

"Huh. That's more like it. Yeah; I am too Key-like to be a poophead. Anyways, we're going to go shopping."

"For what?"

"Couple chickens."

"WTF?"

"Don't question me, Go Chujang. " With that and a cold glare, he dragged me off towards the market.

 

 

ONEW'S POV:

Phew, thank God Key didn't catch on to the fact that we were arguing about him. It's like a typical shoujo love triangle, except for us, all three points are guys. Wait, what did Key say to Jonghyun? Goddammit, does he still like Jonghyun?

"Jonghyun! What did Key tell you?"

He smirked at me, arrogant and haughty. "None of your business."

I glared at him, opened my mouth, was about to say something about how Chicken was going to bring a rampage of angry hens with her and HUNT HIM DOWN when I realized that Chicken and I were...in the past. That was the old me, the me who didn't like Key.  And thus I closed my mouth again. I think I resembled a very cute blowfish.

"No seriously, Jonghyun. We're fighting over Key here. It's not fair if you have information that I don't."

He smirked again. "Dude, we were never fighting in the first place. Key's mine."

Now it was my turn to smirk. "I thought he was dating Go Chujang?"

This instantly erased the smug expression off his face, and he started blushing furiously instead. "Shut up!"

Hah. I pwn you.

"Wait...if Go Chujang's with Key, that doesn't give you any advantage does it, Onew?" Dammit, kid's smart.

"It may not give me an advantage, but it certainly doesn't you one either." Hah. I still pwn you Kim Jonghyun. Never mess with Dubu. I'm DA TOFU YO~~

Jonghyun frowned, brows furrowing together. If he had longer eyebrows, he would've given himself a unibrow. Imagine that; Kim Jonghyun with a unibrow. Long, thin, worm-like eyebrows crawling all over his face. Oh, stop saying 'ew'. I know damn well that you fangirls out there would do anything to be those worm-like eyebrows crawling on his face. I mean seriously; it's his face. HIS FACE. KIM EFFIN' Y JONGHYUN'S FACE. Oh wait. Calling Jonghyun y is like...degrading myself. But then, I don't have worm-like eyebrows. Hm....maybe my eyelashes then? MY FACE. LEE EFFIN' Y JINKI/ONEW'S FACE. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"You know, hyung...don't you think that we should go after them?"

"Who?"

"....Key and Go Chujang...."

A sudden thwack of realization hit me. Jonghyun was right. We should go spy on Key. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the elevator, ignoring his whimpers when I tripped and pulled him down with me. Live with it. I have Onew condition--it causes an excessive amount of klutziness and an insane love for chicken.

By the time we got onto the streets, obviously, Key and Go Chujang had already disappeared. We were now facing a dilemma. Left or right? Straight ahead? What about left of right of straight ahead? Or maybe right of straight ahead of left? Jonghyun decided to solve the issue with a very mature method. He closed his eyes, spun around 10x, and pointed in a direction. It was left of right of straight ahead of right (I think this should be right...?). And so we walked in the direction he had chosen, and amazingly enough, we actually managed to find Key. Who happened to be yelling at his girlfriend.

"NO! I don't want that chicken. That chicken's too ugly!"

Go Chujang sighed. "Key, chickens all look like this."

"I want a cute one that looks like Hello Kitty! Or Keroppi! Or Pororo!"

Go Chujang shook her head, looking like she was about to explode. "Key. Chickens don't look like that. Hello Kitty, Keroppi, and Pororo are all artifical, synthetic, man-made animated characters we see on digital screens. These chickens are actual chickens. As in, live chickens with feathers that we can feel."

Poor girl. Key's the umma, true, but I don't think he's ever actually bought groceries before......

 

 

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Pweez forgive me dear readers >.<

I think...I want to try to end this, but I'll probably end up draggling it on and on....just because I'm so awesomely random and spontaneous like that......XD