Chapter 1 - dumped

Secret Daughter

 

ShinBi and Chanyeol have been a couple for two month now. But both of them are not really like other romantic couple. Its more to one-sided love only. Chanyeol always treat ShinBi coldly even sometimes she felt so hurt with Chanyeol's attitude but she just ignored it because she love chanyeol so much. Their relationship is only hold a title of 'couple' but the reality more like a strangers. ShinBi already immuned herself with this feelings so she just ignored her broken heart.

ShinBi met Chanyeol when he oftenly come to her house. He is ShinBi's brother's bestfriend, Luhan along with other 12 boys. ShinBi's brother's group are quite famous in her university and people called them as EXO. They became so famous because of their talent, visuals, charming side even sometimes they are acting so dumb and derp. Some of EXO members are playboy but some of them are like waiting for their princess charming from fairytales to appear in this real world.

Chanyeol and other EXO members are the last-year student at ShinBi's university. All of them always hanging out together, and ShinBi always secretly staring at Chanyeol. He always caught ShinBi's attention with his action .That's why she is falling in love with him.

But before this Chanyeol is one of the badass boy during his high school. But he had changed. No one knows what had happen to him till he changed from the devil badass boy to an angel that never commit sins. Chanyeol had keep a secret actually that no one will never had any idea what it is even EXO members also didnt know about this.

But the most suspicious things that no one ever noticed is Chanyeol always bring this little girl kids wherever he go.He told everyone this girl is his sister and everyone didnt smell something fishy about it since chanyeol parents left this world 5 years ago so its normal for a brother to take a responsibilty to take care of his sister. Sometimes he called chanyeol as 'oppa' not 'appa' because chanyeol has warned her to just call him 'oppa' when they are at outside, so the rest of the boys including ShinBi wont noticed who is this girl actually.Chanyeol always brings this girl along with him whenever he hanging around and spend time with EXO member.

ShinBi really have thoughts that this kids is chanyeol's real sister. The girl's name is Park Minji. Wherever chanyeol go he will bring Minji along with him.ShinBi always playing around with Minji. Minji likes her so much. everyday Minji would like to meet ShinBi and play with ShinBi since she love kids so much. ShinBi never felt bored whenever minji asked to play with her. ShinBi always take care of minji if chanyeol have a work to do because chanyeol always busy with his study and he will graduates soon. Minji spend alot of time with ShinBi lately but ShinBi still didnt know who is minji.

Actually,chanyeol agree to be ShinBi's boyfriend because ShinBi's are luhan's sister. His bestfriend's sister. Luhan hyung will do anything if someone hurt her sister. Chanyeol never showed any love sign to ShinBi. ShinBi are the only one that falling love with him and keep confessing her feelings towards him even you know its really hurt when someone didnt respond to your confession. At last chanyeol agree to be her boyfriend and ShinBi is so glad that he allow her to meet him everyday. This is the most happiness moment that ShinBi ever felt for the entire of her life when her confession are not rejected. ShinBi felt so happy.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 month later

 

Chanyeol asked you to go on a date . Its not really a date actually . He wants to bring minji out for a walk and minji keep asking chanyeol to invite you a long with them. You felt so bored at home and you agree to join them. So the three of you ended up hanging around at the han river. Minji wants to play at the playground nearby and chanyeol allow her to go there.. So only you and chanyeol left sitting at the benched while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the sunset.

You grabbed chanyeol hand and walked along the han river. Chanyeol nodded and follow your stepped walking along the han river but suddenly he let go off his hand. Even u feel so weird and hust with his act but you just ignored him because u sed to it for 2 month. Chanyeol didnt really like to hold hands while walking in public area and sometimes u just follow her acts and doenst want to ruined yours and Chanyeol's mood.

But now you cant stand this anymore.You need to ask him , you need an explanation why he did all this to you,why he cant love you like he loves minji, why you cant get a bit of his love.You started the conversation ''oppa can i ask you something but i hope u are not mad" "What is it?" Chanyeol asked you coldly as usual without looking at you "'why you keep avoiding me whenever i want to have a bit time to spend with you?did you really hate me?did i do something wrong?did i hurt you?" ypu attacked him with a lot of question. Chanyeol just simply answer "no you are not doing anything wrong" chanyeol nodded still looking at the scenery of the river "oppa i didnt expect a short answer like that" chanyeol yelled suddenly "WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY THEN?" "there's no need for you to yelled oppa..im not deaf yet and i still can hear clearly .You accept to be my boyfriend just because my brother forced you? just because im your bestfriend's dongsaeng?" Chanyeol look at you with fiery eyes ''So what you want me to do more?I had told you before you will hurt if we go further with our relationship.Yeah as u said i dont have any feelings towards you at all" chanyeol lied "and yes i agree to be your boyfriend because u are luhan's dongsaeng.So what?you want to dumped me?go on !!!' Chanyeol half yelled. He know you wont easily dumped him like that.

You felt like a knives stabbed in your heart and your tears fall slowly down to your cheeks. You cant hold it anymore.You need to end this soon as possible .You dont want to cry every night anymore just because of this useless guy infront of you.After a few minutes both of u  remain silent suddenly u have couraged to speak "i cant stand this anymore oppa..i envy with those romantic couples when their boyfriend treat them with full of love,full of happy memories..while me..what did i get from u? pain ,heartbroken, tears every night..You dont know how hurt i am yeah u never care about me. I think we should stop our relationship now. As u wish oppa,lets break up" You really set up in your mind that you are over him now .You dont want him to hurt you more. Chanyeol looks so shocked and speechless."but...i..i-" You cut his words "no i dont need your words anymore oppa i will take it as a YES" and you quickly run away from him.

Chanyeol couldnt chased after you because Minji still playing at the playground.He cant leave minji and you run so fast..In a few seconds u had disappear from his sight. Chanyeol didnt expect you will take a further step and say those words like this. He felt so hurt.

Actually chanyeol loves you. He really loves you but he's afraid to hurt you more. He doesntt want to give you so much hope besides he still have a secret that no one knows. He afraid that if he reveal the secret,.you might leave him..He afraid of loosing someone he loves.. He doesnt want the same things happen to him again.

After that incident chanyeol send Minji to his house and let the maids bring her to sleep. Chanyeol stepped out from his house. He looks so lost.. He doesnt know whether he should go to your house or not. He's afraid to reveal his secret that he kept safely for about 5 years now

He keep on walking without any direction until he reached the park..He sat on the bench and regretting what he had said to you. chanyeol murmured 'Im so sorry ShinBi-ah for hurting you like this. Im so sorry' Chanyeol's tears fall along with the rain. The rain poured heavily and Chanyeol still not moving from the bench for about two hours now. Maybe he want karma to hit him replacing ShinBi's pain to him.

'Im sorry ShinBi' thats the last word Chanyeol say before he fall to the ground.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

finished first chapter

do subscribe and comment okay

i will accept positive and negative comments

sorry my writing and english are very

my storyline a bit bored but i will work more on next chapter