Chapter 2

Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

“Uhm .. Hey! Are you okay?” A man suddenly asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Yes I’m fine” Hyoyeon said “Sehun?” Her eyes went bigger to see Sehun in front of her. 

 

IT'S THE FREAKING SEHUN. HER FREAKING CRUSH.

 

“Yes I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun” He offered a handshake to Hyoyeon.

 

“You are Kim Hyoyeon right?” Sehun asked.

 

 

“Y-yes, By the way, why are you here?” Hyoyeon still didn’t believe that Sehun is in front of her. This is the first time in 3 years that they talk to each other.

 

“I just wanted to say sorry” Sehun said while scratching the back of his head.

 

“For what?”

 

"Isn't it obvious that he is the one who hit your head with the soccer ball?" Jessica butted in. Sehun glanced at her and smiled a little.

 

"Oh really?" Hyoyeon asked. She is so slow when it comes to this kind of thing. Her best friend shook her head, she can't believe that Hyoyeon is this slow. "This girl, seriously" Jessica thought.

 

Sehun bows "I am so sorry, I was not in my right mind when I kicked this ball, and accidentally, it landed on your head"

 

 

“Nah! It’s okay! Don’t bow. I’m fine” Hyoyeon smiled “By the way, meet Jessica Jung, my best friend”

 

Hyoyeon introduced Sehun to Jessica who is looking bored at the side while watching the two talking.

 

 

“Hi I’m Oh Sehun” Sehun greeted and bowed to Jessica

 

“Jessica Jung” Jessica faked smile. She's really not used to stranger.

 

“YAH OH SEHUN! WE ARE STILL PRACTICING! COME HERE! NOW!” Sehun’s coach called him.

 

“I’m really sorry Hyoyeon. I promise that I’ll treat you anyting you want tomorrow. It is my way of showing you that I am really sorry for what happened” Sehun promised.

 

 

“It’s okay Sehun you don’t need to” Hyoyeon said as she waves her hand. 

 

 

“No, a promise is a promise. So, it’s nice to meet the both of you. My coach is calling me now because we still need to practice. I hope that I can see you tomorrow. Bye!” Sehun bow once again and run away from them.

 

 

After that meeting with Sehun. The two girls went away from that soccer field and went to the 2nd floor campus hallway to go to their first class.

 

 

“Sica! Can you believe that?” Hyoyeon said out of nowhere.

 

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Jessica said in confusion.

 

 

“I saw him, we talked, we shook hands and he even promised me that he will treat me tomorrow. Gosh! He is so handsome. Am I dreaming Sica? Please pinch me”

 

Without hesitating, Jessica pinch her in her cheeks.

 

“Ouch!” Hyoyeon screamed in pain. It really is a hard pinch. Almost all of the students in the hallway look at them because of  Hyoyeon.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m too loud” Hyoyeon bow to all the students.

 

“Yah Sica! That hurts” Hyoyeon pouted.

 

 

“Then it absolutely means that you’re not dreaming” Jessica said.

 

“Tss. But you know, you are right yesterday. Sehun knows me!” Hyoyeon can't hide her smile.

 

 

"I told you" Jessica said as she flip her hair  “By the way, I already checked our schedules and I have a good and bad news for you”

 

“And what is that?” Hyoyeon asked, anticipating her friend's news.

 

“What do you want to know first? Good News or Bad News?”

 

“The good news”

 

 

“NO! The bad news first” Jessica argued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter