Chapter 1

Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 

The sun is already visible in the sky. Kim Hyoyeon is standing in front of her best friend’s house while pressing the door bell many times. She’s been already there for about 5 minutes but to her avail, the Jung household door is not opening. Hyoyeon tried to to call Jessica awhile ago but she is not answering her phone call at all.

 

What is Hyoyeon doing there? Well, the both of them planned to do a shopping spree for their materials in school that they will need tomorrow but it looks like Jessica has already forgotten about their plan.

 

“JESSICA!” Hyoyeon tries to shout loudly this time hoping that it will work “JESS---“

 

Fortunately, someone open the door. “Oh! Hyoyeon unnie. What makes you bring here? It’s still so early” The lady in her pajamas asks her while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

 

“Good Morning Krystal!” Hyoyeon smiles at her best friend’s younger sister while messing her hair “Did I wake you up?”

 

Hyoyeon felt relieved when Krystal shook her head. She is actually worried if she disturbed her sleep. “By the way, where is your lazy sister? I’ve been calling her for times already but she’s not answering her phone”

 

Krystal offers Hyoyeon to enter their house.“She is still sleeping at her bed” Krystal replied.

 

“Seriously that girl is slowly getting on my nerves” Hyoyeon mumbles causing Krystal to giggle at the older’s cuteness.

 

“You should wake up my sister now, I want a peaceful sleep but I can’t have one because of her loud snore and I know that you are the only person who can wake her up” Krystal unusually talks a lot today, she sure must be annoyed at her sister. Hyoyeon laughs and pat the younger’s head.

 

“By the way, where are your parents?” Hyoyeon asks.

 

“Mom is on her business trip in the Philippines while Dad had an emergency meeting, I think?” Krystal replied unsure.

 

“Your maids?”

 

“It’s Sunday, so they are on their day off” Krystal said.

 

Hyoyeon scratches the back of her head “Oh, I forgot”

 

“That’s okay unnie!”

 

Hyoyeon gave her a sisterly smile “I’m going upstairs now”

 

“Oh yes, sure! Please” Krystal excitingly said.

 

“Our Soojungie must really hate her sister’s snore, eh?”

 

Krystal pouts as an answer. She really hates being called by her real name but she can’t do anything because it’s her favorite unnie who called her that. Hyoyeon pats Krystal’s head and went upstairs to wake Jessica.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Since no one is answering, Hyoyeon entered her best friend’s room and was shocked to see Jessica sleeping with mouth wide open. She laughed like there is no tomorrow. Well, this is her first time seeing Jessica like that so she makes sure to take a picture of her before waking her.

 

“Jung Sooyeon! Wake up!” Hyoyeon softly said while lightly tapping Jessica’s cheeks but she didn’t budge from her sleeping position at all. Hyoyeon tried everything but failed to wake her best friend up. Jessica, sure is a heavy sleeper.

 

“So, you’re really trying me Sooyeon” Hyoyeon thought.

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I’m sleeping peacefully when someone interrupted my sleep. A woman’s laugh and I know it’s not Krystal because I know the way she laughs. It seems familiar to me though. I tried to peak who the person is and saw who it is. It’s Hyoyeonnie, laughing like there’s no tomorrow. I heard her calling my name but I just pretend to sleep because I want to .

 

“Jung Sooyeon! Wake up!” Hyoyeon softly said while lightly tapping my cheeks. She did everything but I didn’t budge at all. Honestly, I am too lazy to get out of my bed.

After Hyoyeon said that, I heard nothing but the sound of my air condition. I think she already gave up. Then I guess I’ll continue sleeping.

 

After a few minutes, I felt something in my mouth. I tried tasting it and I think it is a cucumber. WHAT!? C-CU-CU-CUMBER? I stood up from my bed and saw Hyoyeon with a chopped cucumber in her hands. I also saw Krystal resisting to laugh but after a few seconds s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter