Strawberry Parfait

Parfait with a Cherry on Top

Hyunah’s POV

The door opened to reveal my brother.

“Hey bro.”

Behind him, Junhyung showed up.

O_O WTF!!!

I stood up ready to kill but my bro stopped me. “OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO BRINGING THAT JERK HERE?!”

Junhyung smirked at me while oppa looked at me confused by everything. I sighed. Oppa is so confused it pisses me off sometimes…

They started playing video games and Junhyung kept losing… HEHE! IN YOUR FACE YOU JERK!

After a few games, Junhyung pouted at the remote control. O-o

He can be cute.. sometimes… OMG WHAT AM I THINKING??!

Oppa went to the fridge to get some pudding when he shouted, “OMG!!! WHO ATE MY CUSTARD PUDDING??!”

I started whistling and oppa came stomping over to me with puppy eyes. “My adorable dongsaeng… gimme some money for pudding… T^T”

Oh no.. not the puppy eyes… ARGH! I handed him a ten and he went out the door in less than a second…

It’s only me and Junhyung now…

There was an awkward silence for a while. What is HE even doing in my house? O-o;; right…… He’s oppa’s friend. Makes things even more complicated… -stare- He was staring at the blank screen of the TV. He looked pretty cool…wait….what am I thinking??!?!?! He is JUNHYUNG!! He broke my BEST FRIENDS HEART!!! How can I say that?

All of a sudden, he turns to me and smirks. He says, “Looks like we are all alone.” O_________________O OMG!!! Is he trying to me? I get up ready to kick his u- know- where when he all of a sudden starts cracking up. O_____________O WTF…… “LOL you should have seen the look on your face when I said tht!” he said.

=3= what the heck… IMA KILL HIM!!!!! I got up ready to kick him and he stopped laughing. He knew I hit hard. I’m going to enjoy this.  As I went to kick him…. I accidentally tripped and ended right on top of him…. Both of our eyes widened. Just then, oppa comes back from getting pudding and stares at us. >////<  “im sorry for  intruding!!!!” and he runs into the bathroom….with his pudding…..

I tried to get up but he wouldn’t let me… so I finally gave up. It actually felt kind of nice near him. Wait… what am I thinking!?!??! After regaining my senses, I pushed myself off of him. My face was really really red. He smirked but I saw a lil pink on his cheeks too. xDDD

“So….. Mind telling me why you broke up with Sun Hi?” I finally said. The smirk that was on his face suddenly went away and he started turning red!! This is going to be interesting ;] heheehe…

“well…. Do u want to know the truth?” he said. O-o.. of course! “Duh….” I said.

He looked very uneasy. I wonder why… “well… I actually liked you from the start. But I saw Sun Hi always with you… so I got together with her to get your attention ‘cuz u never even noticed me…even when I was here with ur oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt Sun Hi, but I guess it was kind of selfish for me to do… T^T… I would always ask Sun Hi for money when you were always around so I can have your attention… I actually knew tht Sun Hi worked there but I used it as a chance to break up with her ‘cuz ur friends liked her.” He said. Then, he quickly ran to his own emo corner to hide.

O_______O I was shocked….. He liked me?!!?!?!?!?!!???!?! OMG!! I guess it was kinda true… I never noticed him b4…… it was kinda smart…. He even broke up with Sun Hi cuz he saw tht Taemin and Key liked her. Thts sweet o-o….. I went to his emo corner and saw him with his head down.

“ermmm…. I guesss…. I accept you? >//////< “ I said. Junhyung looked up in surprise and happiness.

All of a sudden, he hugged me and said “you’re mine now” and kissed me. It felt like electric shocks all over my body. I guess this was true love. :3

Sun Hi POV

I just kept running, but where do I run to? O-o I ran to the ice cream shop and hid in one of the corners. I was shocked. How can both of my best guy friends like me? As I was thinking about it, a parfait was set on the table and I saw a pair of feet across from me.

“Heys” said the person. I looked up and saw tht it was Taemin. O-o “How’d u find me here?” I asked.

“well.. usually when u are sad you usually stuff yourself with junk food, so I came here.” He said.

=3= he noes me too well. I started to eat the parfait, forgetting why I was even here. I looked up and stared at Taemin. He was looking at the wall, he was embarrassed to talk. He actually looked really cute when he was nervous. Then he stared at me. We stared at each other for a while until we both realized it. O____O;; we quickly looked away and we were both blushing like crazy.

Then, he started staring at the parfait so I decided to share. xD sharing is caring :3 Soon the parfait was almost done. We both went to take it at the same time, so our hands touched. There were electric sparks. O-o… he took it cuz I let go when we touched. “nuuuuu… my poor parfait  T^T”-pouts- he ends up pouting  too. In the end we ended up sharing cuz I won the pout contest  XDDDD.

I wonder why I never felt this way about Taemin until now. He was cute and kind. He would always be there for me.^^

We finished the ice cream and when we left, an ajumma tht was walking in thru the door asked us if we were a couple. I was blushing like crazy while Taemin had a smile on his face.

We walked all the way to the park where we played on the swings and went on the slides and stuff. :D it was lots of fun!! The lil kids were staring at us like we were retarted thou… When we were on the swings, I was thinking… maybe I do like Taemin… I only feel this way when Taemin was around.

“Taemin~~~~” I said. He, who was pushing the swings, went in front of me and I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed. >////< I whispered in his ear “ I choose u~”. He smiled really widely and started twirling me around. LOL ;] he kissed me and it felt like heaven ouo… “but what are we gonna tell key?” I asked.

We decided to go to Key’s house… when we got there, we were holding hands. It was kind of awkward cuz he said he liked me too….

But when we got in, he was all happy. O-o;; is he ok? Or is he drunk or something? He must have realized tht me and taemin was staring at him weirdly cuz he started to explain.

“I never actually like liked you Sun Hi, only as a friend. But Taemin wouldn’t confess so I had to do something about it!~ Luckily it worked cuz look~ ur a couple nows :3. “ he said.

o------o me and taemin were very shocked. “ Do you have someone you like then? Taemin finally said.

“yea…im actually in a relationship right now” he said. “Come out sweetie ~ >:D ”

All of a sudden, Jonghyun came out from the room. O-o OMG!!!! Key’s gay???!??!!!?!?!??!?!

“OMOOO U NEVER TOLD ME U WERE GAY!!!!’ we both said at the same time.

Jongkey shrugged “ U never asked ;3”

We ended up hanging out all day at the ice skating place. Even Hyunah and Junhyung came. After Hyunah told me the entire story, I forgave him and let them be a couple ^^. They were just as shocked as us when they saw JongKey together but let’s say the impact was more since they were.. umm…. On ice xD. I forgot how to skate and kept falling but well most of the times I fell on top of Taemin >////////< ….the worst part was they were whistling at us when that happened T^T. Taemin just laughed blushing… HE’S A MAN!!! HE SHOULD TALK BACK!! T^T Well, Junhyung and Hyunah isn’t having much luck either.

Suddenly, I smirked. I looked over at Taemin and we both nodded.

I went to Hyunah while Taemin went to Junhyung. Suddenly, -PUSH-

Hyunah and Junhyung fell toward each other, their lips accidentally touching. They both fell on the ice tangled up blushing. Hyunah screamed at me, “SUN HI!!!!”

Hehe… I made an innocent face and I heard Key from behind say, “THAT’S MY GIRL~! ;D”

Taemin pouted and yelled at Key, “She’s MY girl!! RAWR!!!”

I blushed at that and Jonghyun smirked at me and put his arms around Key. That shut him up. By the time Taemin and me finished laughing, we got tackled by Junhyung and Hyunah… T^T ….

At the end, we tried dancing ‘Lucifer’ on the ice but failed miserably… well everyone except Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin… =3=  Hmph! Tomorrow I won’t be able to walk~ T^T

Before I could say anything else, Taemin told me to close my eyes. I looked at him suspiciously but closed my eyes anways. I felt Taemin’s soft hand holding mines and then he told me to open my eyes. I opened it slowly. I gasped. On our fingers are the rings that I wanted in the mall. He smiled innocently at me and I tackled him with a bear hug. “I LUV YOU TAEMINNIE~ ^3^” He blushed at that when…

“OOO~ IS THAT A PARFAIT I SEE??!” :OOO –RUNS TO GET IT-

Taemin’s expression >>>   …. =____= (I’m getting jealous of a parfait… a non living… T^T)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n Well Key and Jonghyun aren’t gay… I think… It’s just something I put in cuz its funny~ Besides isn't the Jongkey couple cute? XD Well thanks for reading~ ;D Hope you liked it!! ^^