ONLY U

MY VOODOO MAN

 

‘Honey,can we have a date today?. I miss you so much’, text Ken to you.

Sure, why not. I miss you too. It’s been a long time we did not meet each other since semester break.

‘So, I will pick you at your house at 8 p.m. tonight,’ Ken reply.

Ok, we will meet later :)

 

Suddenly Leo poked Ken shoulder and asked him to watch a football match tonight.

Dude, lets watch football match together tonight? Ask Leo.

I have a date tonight with my girl. It’s been a long time we did not meet each other. You watch the match by yourself okay? Ken replied.

Ouh.. Okay then. Leo replied.

I’m so sorry dude. I would love to …

‘Neh, It’s ok dude’, Leo cut Ken words. He know Ken need a special time with her girlfriend, you.

Can you give me an idea what should I give her as a present for tonight date?, Ken asking for Leo opinion.

Why don’t you buy her a teddy bear or a doll since many yeoja like it, Leo give his opinion.

‘No. Please.. Don’t mention a doll. It remind me of the past memory. The secret between us’ Ken scream..

‘Ohh..Mian chingu yaa..I will not talk about that again..Mianhae’ Leo was shock with his chingu expression.

It’s ok dude. I was too emotional just now. I’m just too afraid with my past darkness world. I’m to cruel with her. Ken replied.

You should get ready now for the dinner date. Leo replied.

Yes dude. Thanks for everything. You are my best chingu ever. I wont forget you. Only U the one is the best chingu for me.

 

 

 

                                               Meanwhile……

I should not answer it. I should not introduce him to her. 

 

/Back to the past memory/ 

 

You: Who’s that namja? He is so handsome Hongbin ahhh..

Hongbin: Ahhh~~ He’s our senior. His name is Ken. He’s the most famous namja in this university.

You: Ahhh. I’m fall in love with him.

Suddenly Ken interrupt.

Did you mention me just now? said Ken while wink at you.

Ommona….ermmmm…Yes.. I’m your junior./you shyly answer Ken question/

Ouh.. I never though we have a junior as beautiful as you. Ken reply.

Heeee..Gomawo oppa.

We should have a date one day. Don’t you mind give me your phone number? >.<  ask Ken.

Hurmmm…Here..You give Ken your phone number.

Ouh.. Gomawo yeppeun yeoja  I will text you later , Ken reply

 

Hongbin still remember the incident. It happen in front him. You and Ken first meet.

Ahhhhh.. It’s too late now. The only thing I want is only U. Only you. Why did you did not see me the one who love you.. I love you. I hate U.....