SOMEDAY

MY VOODOO MAN

‘How your day today baby?’ ask Ken as your class just ended.

 

I’m ok, dear.

 

‘I want to ask you something since yesterday’ said Ken.

 

What is it?

 

‘Who is the namja that talk with you yesterday? .He seem have a feeling toward you’, ask Ken.

 

Ouh. That namja,Hongbin. He is my bestfriend.

 

‘Ok then. I hope he has no feeling toward you because I forever will be a king of your heart’, tease Ken while poking your shoulder.

 

‘Hey,stop it.People is watching us’

 

                           ~Meanwhile Hongbin~

I just can’t see she happy with that useless namja. I know him well. He is a playboy. I know. He will do anything to make he satisfied. Someday she will be mine. I will make it come true. I will. SOMEDAY!!

 

Hongbin keep saying it. He did not know that he had choose the wrong way to get you and he also the useless namja.

 

                        

‘Leo, I need to ask you something’, ask Ken to his bestfriend, Leo.

 

‘What is it dude?’ Leo replied.

 

‘I had stop do that useless thing right? But why she kept weak and sick all time?’ ask Ken.

 

‘I don’t know dude. Find it yourself’, Leo replied.

 

‘ Yes,I need to find it. I think someone want to interrupt our relationship. I have to use that thing again to keep us relationship long lasting’, replied Ken.

 

‘I don’t agree. You don’t have to make people hurt for your own happiness. Please stop it, I’m begging you dude’ said Leo.

 

‘Ahh, I don’t care. I need to use it again. Now or someday, I will use it’, yelled Ken at Leo.

 

Leo don’t know what to do anymore with Ken decision. He just let his friend do these thing because he is the type of person that not brave enough to scold people.