59 Seconds

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

59 Seconds

 

 

chanyeol travelled back and forth, present, past and future. He's been stuck in timespace for so long, it's affected his body. He no longer ages. He stays as an eighteen year old, travelling through time. 

He is attracted to Byun Baekhyun. Someone who is familiar and no longer remembers. Chanyeol can't remember his childhood nor his family.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun has multiple stories and Chanyeol keeps writing a new one, once their story ends, wanting to change the end. Hoping to change the end. 

But everytime, it'd always end the same. No matter how Chanyeol does everything differently, Baekhyun will never change, Baekhyun will never be fine.

 

 

 


Hi, This story is an expirement, If you'd like for me to write this, please subscribe and maybe, comment, If you'd like. The story will only be a few chapters long, it depends. 


This story was from my dream, maybe when there's a bonus chapter, I'll tell you guys the dream? hehe. For subscribers only because I love my subscribers so if you aren't subscibed to this yet, you should XD hahah Thanks for subscribing! :D

Foreword

"Hi, Baekhyun, right?"

"Hi, have we met before?"

Yes. "Nope. Um... I can't find the Cold Coffee Cafe, could you help me?"

"Sure!'

And  that was how they always met.


 

"It's the seventh of December." Chanyeol looked at the calendar. Today... was the day things would change. He was going to experience this for the seventh time. 

"C-channie... I-I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Chanyeol tried his best to hide the fact that his voice was trembling.

"C-Chanyeol... I-I'm d-dying."

And that was always how their story started to end.


"I have no future, even if I decide to stay with Baekhyun, he'd leave me first."

"Chanyeol, you have fifty-nine seconds to choose whether to be normal and live a normal life or keep being a time traveller. Choose.