Happy New Year

Dear Myungsoo

Dear Myungsoo, 

and also Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong.

First of all, Happy New Year!

How are you guys feeling on this first day of 2014?

I hope you guys are fine.

I'm sorry that I haven't been writing to you guys for quite a while.

I just got busy and all. But don't worry, I have been watching over you guys all along

(Sungyeol, I didn't cheat on Infinite, I swear. So don't chase after me!)

I have watched all 3 main music programs, you boys did great as usual.

You guys rocked the stage. But what can we expect, you boys are Infinite, of course you'd do well.

I saw those moments when you guys were mistreated, when you boys were underestimated.

But that will not affect you boys, i know, you boys are a lot stronger than other people think.

As fans, they also underestimates Inspirits, they thought that the poll will not go to Infinite, isn't it?

But that's fine, this is not the first time. And even so, we will keep supporting you boys.

You guys worked hard, isn't that right?

You boys did different stages for each shows.

Different choreography, different music and different stage outfits.

You boys and your staff sure worked hard for them.

It must be tiring, isn't it?

But yet, that wasn't appreciated.

One thing I appreciate of you boys is that you boys didn't let anything affect you.

You kept your mindset straight that all your stages are dedicated for your fans, and that is what matters to you.

That your stage brought happiness for the fans, and I can assure you boys, that you did so well for that.

Every single time that the shows end, you bow to the audience and camera, showing your gratitude.

This sent us, the fans, the assurance you boys haven't change at all and that you'll always be our precious respectful boys.

Thank you for being that way.

Once and for all, thank you Infinite,

for making 2013,one of most memorable year in my life,

I wish for Infinite and each of the members to have more success and happiness in 2014.

Thank you once again and Happy New Year.

p/s: I forgot to say, I Love You!

 

 

Sincerely,

Just Another Fangirl.