I Love You

I Just Wanted To Say I Love You

'' I don't have to go to the clinic,I just have to take some Strepsils.'' said Chia Mei as she her Strepsils,walking home together with Yi Xing,her best friend.
'' You have to see a doctor tomorrow,you've been eating the Strepsils for 3 days and your voice just keeps getting softer and softer. I'm informing your parents.'' said Yi Xing.
'' No no!! Ok fine I'll go to the clinic,but tomorrow.'' said Chia Mei as she sulked with her hands crossed.
'' Ah,you never seem to change do ya? That small little girl who wet-'' Yi Xing said as you covered his mouth.
'' Ya! That was years ago!!!'' Chia Mei said in a loud tone.
'' Pabo,you better lower down your voice otherwise you might lose it!'' Yi Xing said.
'' Huh,you're the pabo here.'' Chia Mei said as you walked ahead of Yi Xing.
'' Well I'm not the pabo that can't talk :P Go home and take some rest kay? And remember to go to the clinic!'' Yi Xing said while you nodded. '' Get well soon.'' Yi Xing said in his mind.

'' How was school?'' Chia Mei's mom said.
'' It was fine. I need to see a doctor tomorrow,my voice is getting softer and softer.'' Chia Mei said as she pointed to .
'' Ah,I told you that you had to see a doctor! I bet Yi Xing has told you to do so too.'' Chia Mei's mom said,looking a little dissapointed.
'' Yes. I'm going to rest now.'' Chia Mei said she went up to bathe and do her homework. 
Not long later,Chia Mei's mother shouted from downstairs.
'' Dinner time!'' 

'' Coming.'' Chia Me said softly as she went downstairs. After eating,she could feel that was really pain so she went to sleep.

~Next morning in Chia Mei's P.O.V~
I woke up and brushed my teeth and smiled at myself. ''Today we're gonna aid this sore throat!'' I said to myself. Ahh,there's my mom. I opened my mouth to say ''Good Morning'' but nothing came out. I stared at my mom and she stared back at me too. After seeing this,my parents rushed me to our doctor that we always see,Dr.Goh. Ok,I shouldn't panic,I bet my voice will come back. Don't panic,don't panic. 

'' She has a throat infection,a serious one. The infection caused a cyst to develop on her vocal cords. Does she sing?'' the doctor asked as I nodded.
'' Ah,I see. Well the next time you musn't leave your throat untreated! Even if you think it's just sore throat. The cyst has to be removed via larynx surgery.'' the doctor said as he wrote an address down. '' You have to go to this hospital and see Dr.Ma now.'' the doctor said my parents paid the money and rushed me to this hospital and I was treated immediately.

The nurses gave me some pills,I felt a little drossy and then blackout. I don't know how long I was sleeping,but I woke up to some people talking.

'' I'm afraid she can't talk for a week,so she can only write the things down she would like to say. She can eat,but only soupy things like noodles or porridge. Now I need you to sign this form,sir.'' the doctor said to my father as he headed outside.
'' Aish,I told you to see the doctor but you didn't want to. I bought this note pad for you to write down what you want to say.'' my mom said as she gave me the note pad and I started writing.
'' I've learnt my lesson,I'm sorry mom. Thanks for the note pad. Have you told Yi Xing about this?'' 
'' Yes I did,he said he'll come here as soon as possible.'' my mom said as the door flinged open and there stood Yi Xing.
'' Good afternoon,aunty.'' Yi Xing said as he bowed.
'' Good afternoon,Yi Xing. I'll leave you two alone,I'll go find her father.'' my mom said as she went out. 
''Gosh,why did she do that? I've had a crush on Yi Xing for a long,long time. Maybe I accidentally told mom? Pabo,pabo!'' I scolded myself.
'' So,feeling better?'' Yi Xing asked as hetugged my hair behind my ear.
'' Yes,can't talk for a week,so I'll be writing everything down. I've learnt my lesson.'' I wrote it down on the note pad.
'' Haha,you can't talk for a week!'' Yi Xing said while flashing his dimples that made you melt inside.
'' Whatever.'' I wrote it down and the TV. We watched TV until it was dinner time when he had to go. He promised me that he'll visit everyday. Days passed and Valentine's Day was in like 2 days time but I still couldn't speak,my voice was expected to come back 2 days earlier but it didn't. '' Next time I'm gonna see a doctor no matter what symptom I have.'' I said to myself and sulked.

~Valentine's Day~

Great,I still can't get out of this hospital. Huhuhu,what am I suppose to do? I really really wanna tell him how I feel but nothing comes out. It's already afternoon and he's still not here,well I guess I should go to sleep then. There's nothing to do in the hospital other than watching TV,huhuhu I wanna get out of this hospital.

As I opened my eyes,I could see a figure,a tall male figure. I rubbed my eyes and it was Yi Xing! He was holding a bouquet of roses and a giant teddy bear.

'' It's Valentines' Day so I bought you these.'' Yi Xing said as he gave me the giant teddy bear.
'' Thankiew :3'' I wrote it down and showed it to Yi Xing.
'' You're welcome.'' Yi Xing said as he messed my hair up.
Someone's phone rang,and it was Yi Xing's. 
'' I gotta go take this call,I'll be right back.'' Yi Xing said. He went out for quite a long time and came back into your room. '' I really really wanna stay with you, but I have to go and practise,I'm really sorry.'' Yi Xing said.
'' It's ok.'' I wrote it down and showed it to Yi Xing. He was about to go out when I said:'' Wait.'' Did I hear something? OMG,my voice is back!! Yi Xing looked really shocked. '' Wait,I just wanted to say I love you,before you go.'' I said and Yi Xing came closer.
'' I love you too. Take care.'' Yi Xing said and was about to leave when you called him again.
'' Wait!! Does this mean that I'm your girlfriend?'' you asked as he nodded and left. ''Woohoo!'' I said to myself.
After 2 more days in the hospital,I was finally discharged. Well,I've learnt my lesson:SEE A DOCTOR WHEN YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL!!


The End
 


How was it? Please comment *puppy eyes* :)))) I'm sorry if it was not up to ur standard,i'll try my best :))