Prolog

Cliché : Just A Complicated Story

Again, I was sitting on this bench in my college’s park, waiting for my friends, and I was alone. AGAIN.

 

I was humming the song which played on my earphone, until my eyes landed on someone..

 

Ah. That blonde. Yea, that CERTAIN blonde. AGAIN.

 

She was walking with her super speed, passing me without even bothering herself to look at me. Ah.. Maybe there’s some problem with her neck, maybe she slept in a wrong position last night. Let’s think possitive, okay?

 

To : KwonYul, Shikshin #1, SoonKyu

Where are you?

 

Sighing, I looked at my watch. Tch! As expected, they’re late. AGAIN.

 

Whenever we promised to meet at 9 AM, for example. I always be the one who arrive first while those three would show up in.... half hour later. Geez.

 

“ Where are the girls? Why are you alone?” Miss Stephanie stopped in front of me.

 

“ Ah.. I’m waiting for them. Maybe, they’re still on the way, Miss..” I grinned.

 

“ Oh. Okay. Have a good day,” she said, smiling.

 

“ Have a good day too, Miss,” I replied. She flashed a friendly smile once again, then walked away.

 

“ Guys, where are you....” I growled lowly, sending the message again and not forget to make sure that I sent it upteenth time. People might think it’s weird, but those SUPER DUPER CUTE besties of mine are the type of people that won’t reply back unless it’s very urgent or... yea, I forced them to.

 

From : Shikshin #1

I’m sorry, on my way now. Will be there in a minute.

 

“ Geez. Does she think she got that floo powder and could be here once she shouted ‘Diagon Alley’?” I mumbled, making a face.

 

“ Yoong~” I saw Sunny was running towards me from afar and a huge grin was plastered on her face.

 

“ Why are you guys always late?! I’m tired of waiting, okay?” I pouted.

 

“ I’m sorry, Yoong~ Forgive me, pwease~?” she made her trade mark aegyo which people would think it’s cute, but as for me, it made me wanted to land a punch straight on her face. DX

 

“ Don’t you know how long I’ve been waiting for you?!” I said dramatically. Well, me and my friends had this weird habit. We loved to make a sudden melodrama with spontaneous script in our conversation, ah, and never forget to make those exaggerated expressions.

 

“ I know, Yoona. That’s why, I’m sorry~” Soonkyu played along with me, then we cracked and laughed together.

 

“ Ah! That’s Young-ie!” Sunny poked me and pointed a certain girl who walked to our direction while smiling gleefully.

 

“ Hi, guys~” the girl greeted, waving her hand –literally, it’s like an octopus, if you get what I’m saying–.

 

“ What’s take you so long?” I asked.

 

“ Got a digesting problem.. Kekeke..” Sooyoung answered, snickering.

 

“ Oh, yes, you do get that. You ate five portions of ramyun, for Christ’s sake!” I barked.

 

“ Geez.. You, yourself, ate four portions of it..” my fellow shikshin pouted.

 

“ But, I don’t have that digesting problem, see the difference here?” I remarked.

 

“ Oh. Yea..”

 

The three of us were sitting side by side, waiting for our last member..

 

“ I bet she won’t come up in an hour later,” Sooyoung blurted.

 

“ If it’s like that, I’ll beat her up once she show up,” I smirked.

 

“ Oh, maybe she’s just fell asleep~” Sunny said.

 

“ She’s not THAT blonde,” Sooyoung scoffed.

 

“ Oh! She’s here,” I stated, seeing a girl walked towards us with a very slow pace. When she’s getting closer, I could feel some gloomy aura around her..

 

“ Yul, what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

 

“ I....”

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ I’m hungry~~” she answered with her aegyo, made the three of us facepalmed.

 

“ Let’s get some snack before the class, then,” Young-ie grinned.

 

“ We only have ten minutes, though,” Sunny said.

 

“ It’s a plenty time, you know~” Yul sang.

 

I kept my silence, before I actually said the thing that bothered me since earlier..

 

“ Before you guys come..” I started hesitately.

 

“ What has happened?” my pals asked curiously.

 

“ I met HER..”

 


 

Here’s the prolog~

Miss Stephanie here is Stephanie from CSJH The Grace.

The other CSJH's members will make their appearance, too as the teachers..

XD

The whole fic will be written in Yoona's POV, by the way..

Tell me your opinion, okay~?

X3