JeTi

chat - Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A/N: Seohyun, Sunny and Tiffany are all 89-ers here and Fany is the youngest among the three.. actually, Tiffany was the youngest in their class LOL

 

"SeoBaby~~ I missed you!!" Tiffany beamed once the girl joined in their group video call. With a big grin on her face upon seeing the girl, Sunny squealed while waving her hand .

"Fany -ah, Sunny-ah~ babes, I missed you both!!" Seohyun was equally excited having able to finally talk to them via skype. Everyone had been busy with their respective lives. Seohyun and Tiffany were still living in South Korea but since both were already working, it was hard to meet each other often. Seohyun worked as a public accountant while Tiffany was busy with their family business. "By the way, did you guy know that Sooyoung is planning for us to have a get together party?"

"Really? Another get together without me?!" Tiffany just giggled when Sunny pouted.

"Don't worry, babe~ you were not the only one missing on the first get together," Seohyun tried to comfort the sulking friend. "Tiffany also didn't attend the first one for who knows what reason. Are you coming this time, Tiffany Hwang?"

"Hmm.. I'm not sure yet. Seobaby~ help me find a date?" she joked.

"Wait, I thought you're already dating Kim Hyoyeon?" Sunny interrupted.

"You're dating Kim Hyoyeon? Why did I not know any of this?" Now it was Seohyun's turn to pout and sulk.

"We just went out a few times before when he went back to Korea. But that only lasted a couple of weeks since he had to travel again," she shrugged "We figured having a long distance relationship wasn't that easy and decided to just stick as friends." Tiffany laughed seeing her friends' reaction. "It's okay guys. I also figured what I had for him was just a teenage crush. It's not enough to start a relationship with him. He's cool with it though."

Seohyun and Sunny just nodded their head. "So, you're coming right? A date isn't really compulsory! Heck, I dont even have a date myself." Seohyun said. 

Tiffany just laughed. "I can't promise, Seobaby." 

The girls talked for more until they bid goodbye to attend some important matters. 

 

 

 

____________________________________

 

 

 

 

Sooyeon was going to get something from his bag when she caught a glimpse of a girl sitting near the window, a seat ahead of them; across them. She was slowly banging her head. Maybe following the beat of whatever she was listening to. Her hair was covering her face so he couldn't see how she looked, but he thought she looked cute. He chuckled lightly to himself. Was it weird if he thought she would look cute even without really seeing her face?

Then the girl got a notepad and started scribbling something, and she seemed to be so focused on it that she wouldn't care of whatever at the moment. He smiled. She somehow reminded him of someone from the past.

"What are you smiling at?" His sister, Krystal, nudged him.

He looked at the younger girl. "Just thinking of someone," he smiled. I wondered how she's doing right now?

"Oppa is cheating on me!!" she whined, faking sobs.

Sooyeon scoffed and playfully flicked on her forehead. "You better stop acting like my girlfriend. One of the reasons I still have no girlfriend is because of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter