Chat- Oneshot

chat - Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not editted, so sorry for the mistakes :D

anyways~ hope you enjoy this.. hehe.. 

also, don't forget to leave a comment, okay? ;)

 

It was around six p.m. when Tiffany got home from work. While waiting for dinner to be cooked, she decided to open her facebook account to look for any update, also to play some games to pass time. 

She was playing a game when a chat box suddenly popped up. She smiled when she saw who it was from.

Sunny Lee. She was one of her bestfriends back in High School. After they graduated High School, both of them became busy with College. And after college, Sunny's whole family migrated to Canada so they didn't had the chance to meet again. It was only a couple of years ago when they had reconnected again through a famous SNS, facebook. 

 

Sunny Lee: hey :) 

Tiffany Hwang: Long time to chat, Miss Nurse ;) kk 

Sunny Lee: kk yeah. It's been a while, Fany-ah :D 

Tiffany Hwang: :) isn't it already late there? It's past midnight, right?

Sunny Lee: It's only 1a.m. here. I'm actually at hospital right now.

Tiffany Hwang: oh, on a night shift, I see. I guess you're not busy since you finally got online kk

Sunny Lee: kkk Most of the patients are now sleeping, and we don't have much of paperworks to do, so yeah, we're not that busy right now, thankfully. 

Tiffany Hwang: It's nice to know that then. :)

Sunny Lee: oh, btw. I've seen Taeyeon-shi has posted an album. 

 

Sunny was talking about one of their classmates in High School. Kim Taeyeon was a guy their teachers, specially their P.E. teacher, would always pair her up with. Most of them, and even the their classmates, thought that they would make a cute pair, therefore, they'd always with him. The guy would only blush.

She thought it was cute though. Kim Taeyeon was a quiet type of guy. He was also a gentleman. It would be hard not to like him, but after all the teasing, she had found herself awkward beside him.

 

Tiffany Hwang: hmm? I haven't. Why? What's in the album.

Sunny Lee: Nothing much. I just thought that he's gotten more handsome now. But I think he's still single. He hasn't posted any picture with a girl. Maybe he's waiting for you? ;)

Tiffany Hwang: WTH, Sunkyu?! You know I don't like him like that.

 

Sunny just laughed. 

Tiffany huffed. Sunny was one of her friends who always with Taeyeon before. She sighed.

Well, she had met Taeyeon one time when she was waiting for a cab going home. It was amazing how he could still recognize her quickly even after more than half a decade had passed. 

Being a gentleman he always was, Taeyeon offered to send her home. She knew what district he lived and it would be out of his way if he was to send her home, so she politely declined saying she didn't want to be a burden. He said he understood, but he waited for her to get a cab before going.

 

Sunny Lee: I was just teasing you, Miyoung-ah. kk anyway, how about Sooyeon? any news about him?

Tiffany Hwang: Well, all I know is that he is already working as a professor.

 

Tiffany smiled. Sunny, Sooyeon and her were used to be really close friends before. Tiffany wasn't really a social butterfly. She was actually the opposite, so she still couldn't believe how she became friends with most students from her class. She had two groups of friends. The smart ones (Sunny, Sooyeon and Seohyun) and the popular ones (Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung). She wasn't smart and not popular either. Although she was closer to the former, both groups took care of her, and so she was thankful for them.

Sooyeon was really nice toward her. He would always offer to let her copy his answers whenever she forgot to do her homework. After class, he'd always accompany her to the library until closing time. He also insisted to go with her and the girls (Sunny and Seohyun) to the bus stop, and walk home after the three of them boarded the bus.

She was too dense to realize it. She didn't even know that Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung had always thought that she was dating Sooyeon. If Yuri didn't point out how obvious Sooyeon's feeling was for her, she wouldn't know. 

And so Tiffany started to fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter