Forehead Kiss

List of Kisses - Ravi
The Forehead Kiss - The forehead kiss usually means that you are just friends. Depending on how it is planted, it can also be used as a means of showing deep affection to a loved one. Most people use use it as a starter kiss when they meet someone new, to express that they like them.
 
You sighed deeply, flipping through the channels again, trying in vain to find something interesting to watch. Sunday nights were usually the nights where you’d hang out with Wonshik but he had texted you earlier that he had to practice late; so now, you were horribly reminded that Sunday nights meant there was nothing good on TV. You shut the TV off with another sigh and threw the remote onto the sofa cushion next to you; getting up, you wondered off into the kitchen to start on dinner and maybe even make a new dessert.
 
After checking on the chicken and stirring the rice, you took out the ingredients to make a strawberry shortcake. Right as you put the pan in the oven, your doorbell rang a couple times. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at the time, chuckling a bit when you thought it was probably Wonshik. Wiping your hands on a dish towel, you went to open the door and smirked when you saw him standing on your welcome mat, rubbing his neck with a sheepish grin on his face.
 
You raised an eyebrow at him before walking away, motioning for him to come in and shut the door. Going to stir the rice again, you called out over your shoulder, “I thought you had to practice late,” You heard him shuffling behind you before you felt his arms slip around your waist and his chin resting on your shoulder.
 
He hummed, “They let us go early, saying we worked hard enough for tonight and I came over after changing,” He murmured into your neck as he rubbed your hipbone with his thumb. He inhaled deeply and hummed again, “Whatcha makin’?” You chuckled and tapped the spoon on the edge of the rice pan, setting the cover back on. 
 
“Chicken and rice with strawberry shortcake for dessert,” You said quietly, turning your head slightly to look at him. He smiled softly and squeezed your waist, standing up straight to turn you around so that you were facing him. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, making you smile softly and grip his shirt.
 
“What would I do without you?” He murmured, lips still pressed against your forehead. You laughed, leaning back slightly to look up at him, hands sliding up his chest to tangle in his hair.
 
“Crash and burn,” You whispered tauntingly, smirking at him a bit before pulling him down for a kiss. He chuckled into the kiss and tightened his arms, pulling you closer to him.