Chapter 3

How Kyuhyun Becomes Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - All thoughts in italics are Kyuhyun’s.

 

***

 

“Trust me, this is working,” sounded an annoyed voice as Eunhyuk peered at Kyuhyun. ‘I mean, look at him!”

 

“He doesn’t look all that affected…hyung…what am I going to do~~”

 

Leeteuk made a guttural sound from deep down his throat, the supposed gentle angel image a far cry from the dangerous way he was glaring at the blonde. He took Eunhyuk by the head and forced him to look at Kyuhyun again, squashing his cheeks into his skull, making his plump lips pop out like a fish “his eyes are twitching and he has been strangely….quiet. He isn’t even playing his damn game.”

 

“That could mean anything hyung. Maybe he doesn’t want to play. Maybe he is thinking about something. Maybe he-”

 

“Then how do you explain him dropping his PSP when your eyes met earlier? Or the fact that he keeps peeking at you when he thinks no one’s watching?”

 

“His grip wasn’t strong enough…?”

 

“Wait, he’s watching me??”

 

Leeteuk peered at the oblivious man, one eyebrow lost somewhere in his burgundy hair, “Even god wouldn’t be able to snatch that PSP out of Kyuhyun’s dead cold fingers if he tried Lee Hyukjae and yes he is watching you.”

 

Eunhyuk pouted at his hyung, not liking the use of his real name. “He is staring at you again by the way. Quick do something y,” Leeteuk whispered and Eunhyuk promptly tripped over his feet and fell, waving in the air as Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “How the hell is that supposed to be y?” Leeteuk asked the man on the floor, his eyes zoning in on the present he had given his cute dongsaeng not too long ago. It was actually Heechul’s, who had bought it online but didn’t think it was flimsy enough and so had given it to Leeteuk who had passed it on to Eunhyuk. He never expected it to be ever used though.

 

 He grinned as he snuck a peek at the maknae, both eyebrows disappearing in his hair when he saw the boy frozen, moth open, eyes stuck on Hyukjae’s perky behind.

 

“…You’re both so whipped that it’s almost painful to watch.”

 

‘OMG is that a thong? Eunhyuk is wearing a thong?’

 

‘Stop it Kyuhyun STOP IT! Take your eyes off that thong right now!!’

 

‘But…his …its so small and perky and…’

 

‘Grandma in a bikini. Grandma in a bikini. Grandma in a bikini. Grandma in a bikini….’

 

‘Eunhyuk in a bikini….OH GAWD!!’

 

****

 

“Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, go look for Heechul and Eunhyuk. We are on in twenty five minutes,” called out Leeteuk to the two boys lounging away.

 

“Why can’t someone else go?” Kyuhyun whined though standing up anyways to go look for Eunhyuk…and Heechul.

 

“Because I’m the leader and I say so. And it’s not like you’re doing anything. Oh and make sure that Heechul isn’t not flirting with anyone. God knows we don’t need another scandal with that diva.”

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stepped out of their waiting room and into the busy bustling hallways of the broadcasting station. They looked around for their hyungs in the washroom and other waiting rooms and asked around to the people they met as they searched.

 

Kyuhyun approached some juniors he spied in the corridor. “Yah. Have you seen Eunhyuk…”

 

“and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter