Chapter 2

How Kyuhyun Becomes Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Because you have been wonderful and I have been flying high on the feedback :) Heres another update :)

A/N 2 - All thoughts in italics are Kyuhyun’s.

***

Kyuhyun was lounging in his shared room with Sungmin; when Hyukjae suddenly barged in. Kyuhyun spluttered and coughed, his laptop sliding off his lap and dropped onto the bed as Kyuhyun stared at the half man that stood right in front of him

 

“Kyuhyunnie….do my look blown up to you?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“My s…do they look like they have become bigger? Like they are swollen or something?” Kyuhyun gulped as he forced his eyes not to stray. He stared behind Hyukjae and at the pink wall above Sungmin’s princess bed.

 

“Kyuhyunnie!!!!!!!” Hyukjae whined as he drew closer, hands cupping Kyuhyun’s face and forcing him to look down. Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes shut, wanting nothing to do with the half man or his s. It wasn’t good for him or his sanity. He already had a hard enough time during their ROCKSTAR performances for their concert. The thousands of screaming fans had helped him keep his sanity in check but having Hyukjae so close, his fresh yet musky scent hitting Kyuhyun’s nose dead on and was not helping him at all.

 

You are not gay Kyuhyun!

 

“Kyunnie. Teeeeell meeeee~~~~~”

 

“T-T-T-T-T-Tell you w-w-w-what?”

 

“Are my s becoming bigger?”

 

“How the hell am I supposed to know!!”

 

“Because we live together and you have seen my s before~~~~”

 

‘Yes when you were an ugly little monkey and had not gone through evolution’

 

“Are they big? Are they? Are they? Are they?” Eunhyuk whined while pulling at Kyuhyun’s hand which had gone up to barricade his eyes.

 

“Uh….no?”

 

“Kyuhyunnie….you aren’t even looking! Look at my s!!!” Kyuhyun wanted to die as the word resonated over and over in his head and images from Super show 5 cropped up in his head, clear and in HD. “Open your eyes Kyuhyun!”

 

“Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter