Chapter 1

How Kyuhyun Becomes Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - All thoughts in italics are Kyuhyun’s.

 

 

Recently, Kyuhyun had been feeling a little weird. At first he thought that he may be sick or something. Maybe the fall he had during dancing made him hit his head and loosen up a few screws up there or maybe he ate something weird and was feeling dizzy. It had all started when he had been in the kitchen with Eunhyuk. They were making themselves some ramen because they were hungry, well; Eunhyuk was the one making the ramen while Kyuhyun just hung around waiting for it to be done. He looked over to Eunhyuk who was on his tip toes trying to reach inside the top kitchen cabinet to get a jar from there. Eunhyuk wasn’t very tall you see, as much as he tried to hide it with all the shoe-lifts and heeled dress shoes and high top snickers, it was just an undeniable fact – he was not tall. He is also very clumsy. Some might think that he would be light on his feet n all because of his dancing and they are not wrong but this guy is extremely clumsy, it’s unbelievable.

 

He is a complete idiot if he isn’t dancing.

 

Eunhyuk tripped on his own two feet and was about to fall backwards when Kyuhyun slid up behind him, supporting him with one hand on his waist and reaching up over him with the hand and got the jar out.

 

And that’s when Kyuhyun realized his little mistake…

 

…and their position.

 

He also should have let go then but he didn’t. Instead Kyuhyun hugged him, slid his hands slowly along the small waist and pulling him tight against his chest. ‘I freaking back hugged him. I even placed my nose in his hair and sniffed him…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh my lord….what the heck am I doing?’

 

Kyuhyun gulped when he realized what he had done and he quickly let go of Eunhyuk who turned around and gave him a shocked confused look, blinking his big brown eyes up at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun cleared his throat to get hold of his vocals, which he seemed to have somehow lost control of.

 

“Yah! Use a foot stool or a chair if you want to reach up there!”

 

Two blinks

 

“You do know that you’re a midget right?”

 

A pout. God that pout!

 

“Ah...um…just call me when the ramen is done okay.” And with that Kyuhyun practically ran into the living, collapsing on the sofa there. He was trying to make sense of all this, ‘How the hell did that pout and stupid blink make me feel bad about hurting Eunhyuk hyungs feelings?’ and only 2 seconds might have passed when Eunhyuk poked his head out of the little kitchen to tell him the food was ready.

 

‘Well what did I expect? It’s just damn noodles after all.’

 

The two members were eating quietly while watching TV, well Eunhyuk was watching TV while Kyuhyun was discreetly watching Eunhyuk. ‘It wasn’t like this yesterday. It wasn’t like this, this morning. Heck it wasn’t even like this an hour ago? What the heck changed?’

 

 

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

 

They were having dinner together, that is, the group members and him. Ryeowook had cooked and all the members living on the 11th floor were sitting around the table, all packed and cramped around that small table. Kyuhyun was fine, that is until he saw the way Eunhyuk ate his pasta. He slurped it like noodles, the cream sauce glazing his pink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter