The First Day of School (After 1 week)

The Empire Gods and Godesses

Taeyeon's alarm awaken her at 4:30am with her sister, Seohyun. They straightly went to the bathroom, then dressed up their new uniform and ate breakfast.

"I can't wait to see my new batch of mates today!" Seohyun excites. Taeyeon just quietly ate and listened to their talks until it was 5:30am to go to the early school bus. As they got in, only few students were there; that counts: Zelo, Hyunseung, Yongguk, Chanyeol, Chorong, Yooyoung and Bora. Both sisters sat together since they don't know any of them yet. "Uh...Taeyeon" Seohyun mutters, "If I would let you pick, who among them would you pick?" "The boys?" Taeyeon asks Seohyun nodded. Taeyeon was a bit interested and picked the guy with a chief in his neck(Zelo). Seohyun would pick the boy who is with his phone now (Hyunseung). Soon they arrived at the school and straightly, Taeyeon and Seohyun rushed to go to their lockers and find their rooms to get in their schedule.

"This place is so big, I would get lost." Taeyeon whispers but Zelo heard and leaned over and whispered to her, "Unless, you're familiar at this school, you wouldn't" Taeyeon heard it and saw him, she was tickled by his breath that was breathing in her ear and neck. She shouted a bit "EEK!" But it was just a whisper. Taeyeon saw in his uniform a badge that represents him and she asked what was that, he answerd: "a badge that represents me as the god of the storm. By the way, my name is Zelo, what's yours?" "Uhhh....Taeyeon" " Pretty good name and it fits the way you are er the name is beautiful for you. Gotta catch up!" Zelo turned away and walks away. Taeyeon was delighted she had her first friend.

soon, the school was filling up with students and both girls went to their room s in immediate to have their seats. Taeyeon was seating two rows to the front and Seohyun was seating at front. Beside Taeyeon was this guy named Baekhyun and at her back was Jongup. Seohyun's side was Sehun and at her back was Dongwoon. Soon, the class started.

*END*