Hunted on Summer Night

The Empire Gods and Godesses

It was summer and it was night, no sound ever made on the street except  the wind howling. Taeyeon was on her room has asleep trying to dream or counting sheep. Suddenly after an hour of doing those things, she fell asleep but after minutes passed, the curtain in her room was swifting because her window was open. Then the curtain shifted strongly because of the wind that was getting stronger; then a boy came in her room by open window who smelt something that he liked. That boy had ears like a wolf and a tail like a fox but it was no joke on Taeyeon's eyes because she was awakened by the sound. The boy leaned on Taeyeon's face, who was sitting down, trying to smell her; he just said, "Sorry, wrong scent" but to his smell, he was correct he was just ashamed to see the beautiful girl on his eyes then he escaped fast from Taeyeon. She thought he was a special boy but he wasn't just special, he was really special. Her parents heard the noise and came to her room and asking if she was ok and she replied she was just fine as she was. Then her mother tucked in her to bed and fell asleep again. But she wasn't asleep after her parents left, she looked at the window and saw the boy down walking and she looked up that it was full moon. 

"Who was that boy?"she asked herself, a bit interested to him.

"She was as pretty as a red rosé" the boy thought but in second he  already been fell in love with her.