His Feeling

Can We Love ?

This Feeling

“I’ve a feeling for you”

 

2011 May (Oh My School Recording)

Today Myungsoo, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong have schedule together. They are heading to the KBS 88 Gymnasium for recording KBS Oh My School. This year, Infinite will be so busy for promoting their new song. In early year, they’ve comeback with Before the Dawn which make them really popular because of their famous scorpion dance.

The recording has starting, Myungsoo and Sungjong are in the same team, Jeolla-do. While Woohyun in the Gangwon-do, Dongwoo in the Gyeonggi-do, and Hoya in Gyeongsang-do. In this time for Woman’s hula hoop. The first, Seoul team which Jiyeon in there will take it, Myungsoo looking forward for it, his eyes focus on Jiyeon. Today its first time they meet again in almost a year. Too bad, he’s not in the same team with her.

In the final for men’s knee wresting, Myungsoo fall with a funny way. Make the whole stadium laugh loud. He saw Jiyeon also laugh loud because of his funny fall, he smile for it.

Myungsoo never leave his eyes from Jiyeon, he smile when he saw Jiyeon laugh together with her team, he tought how cute she is. They’ve a break off, he look arround the stadium and found Jiyeon joking together with Yoseob, Woohyun, and Joon. They look so close, and its makes him a bit envy. Myungsoo still staring at them. Suddenly, Jiyeon turned arround in the side which Myungsoo in there staring at them. His eyes meet with her, Myungsoo turned arround to avoid their gaze, he’s so embrassed.

The last recording this day with a combined dodgeball, and again, Myungsoo not in the same team with her. Jiyeon in green team while him in purple team. Jiyeon got hit in her head by Minwoo, Myungsoo worried her about it. The recording was finished. All of them give a bid farewell to aech other.

Myungsoo and on the way back to their dorm, he close his eyes because of tiredness. While talking about today. Talking about today, he remember again about Jiyeon, she didn’t greeted him, and didn’t even smile at him when they saw each other. Its not a problem, but he want to see Jiyeon’s smile, he don’t even know why. Just want to see it.

In T-ara’s dorm

Today its was fun fo Jiyeon. Her head a bit dizzy because of Minwoo headshot. Jiyeon remember about how Myungsoo stared at her, Yoseob, Joon, and Woohyun when they’ve chatting together.  She feels weird with his gaze, he stared to who exactly. And why he was staring like that. But Jiyeon not really thought about it.

She have a dinner with her member while talking together, Hwayoung tells all about today and how she be close friend with Sungjong.

 

 

In the next day

Myungsoo and except Sunggyu and Sungyeol, heading to 28 Global City, Bucheon Sport Complex for recording the last episode of KBS Oh My School. He was excited because he’ll saw Jiyeon again.

MC asked Jiyeon to show up her taekwondo skill, she shows her taekwondo kick. Myungsoo was concern on Jiyeon, he smiling look at her.

Jiyeon joking arround with her team till she feels someone staring at her. So she turned her head to the direction, and again she saw Myungsoo staring at her. She make a contact eyes with him but this time Myungsoo not avoid her gaze. Jiyeon feels uncomfortable, she turned back to her team. She still curious about what happened just now.

Like the recorded before, Jiyeon have a joking time with Yoseob, Woohyun, and Joon. And again Myungsoo saw it, he’s really envy. He sigh deeply and leaving that place.

“Yah, hyung why you sigh like that ?” Suddenly Sungjong stand behind him.

“Yah! You scared me.” Myungsoo muttered

“I was behind you for long, you not realized me, hyung.” Sungjong said while pouted his mouth.

“Don’t pout like that, you’re not cute.” Myungsoo chuckled with his maknae action.

The recording was finished. Jiyeon, Qri, Hwayoung back to dorm quickly, the recording today really tired. Jiyeon rush to her room, she think again about Myungsoo stare. In that time, she annoyed because of it. Jiyeon doesn’t like if someone staring at her like Myungsoo did today.

 

Roly Poly Comeback

T-ara is preparing for their first comeback stage on M!countdown today.  They were pratising hard for this comeback. T-ara comeback with Roly Poly song with a unique concept. Their comeback going well today, the audience made some fanchat  and sang together with them, enjoyed their performance. T-ara was happy for fans’s reaction.

In Infinite’s dorm

Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungjong, and Sungyeol were watching M!countdown episode, they commented about the other group was performing today. Myungsoo not interest with the other group at all, he’s waiting for T-ara performance. Myungsoo addicted to T-ara new song, Roly Poly, he enjoyed their dance. T-ara next up, Myungsoo focus on the screen, his eyes only set on Jiyeon. Well, Jiyeon is visual and lead dance so she always be the center in t-ara’s performance, just like in Roly Poly. Woohyun and Sungjong wondered with Myungsoo reaction, they knew that Myungsoo likes this song, but he never be like this before. He also humming for this song and always smiling when Jiyeon’s part.

“Someone really addicted with T-ara, huh.” Woohyun said to Myungsoo. But he got ignoring by Myungsoo. He just focus on the screen. “Oh god, i get ignoring because of T-ara.” Woohyun said again. And again, Myungsoo ignore him. “Yah, Kim Myungsoo.” Woohyun shouted.

T-ara performance was ended, Myungsoo turned hid head to Woohyun, “What ?” he said.

“Tsk, i know you really like T-ara performace but i’m talking to you just now. Do you know ?” Woohyun asked to him.

“Oh really ? i don’t listening it, hyung.” Myungsoo answered.

“You’re weird, hyung.” Sungjong commented now

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, “what ?” he asked with confused

“You never interest with girl group before, but now see you seems interest with T-ara and also humming too. And you ignoring me.” Woohyun said

“The song is very nice, I’m just enjoying it, hyung.” Myungsoo explained to his hyung.

“Really ? Or you just enjoying Jiyeon performance, hyung ?” Sungjong teasing him

Myungsoo widened his eyes, “What..did you..said ?” He suttering

“I just asked, hyung. Why you suttered ?” Sungsong asked back.

“I’m not.” Myungsoo answered

“So ?” Woohyun asked again

“I’m just like their song. Just it.” Myungsoo answered.

“If you just like the song, why are you replying to watch their MV so many time ?” Now Sungyeol asked him.

“No, no.” Myungsoo answered again.

“And You seem enjoying Jiyeon performance, and...” Sungyeol stoped.

“And what ?” Myungsoo being curious

“You smile during Jiyeon part. Did you know ?” Sungyeol teasing him again.

Myungsoo shocked about it, “I.. em, No, no.. I’m enjoying all of T-ara performance. Its just because Jiyeon is the center, so it seems i just look on her.” Myungsoo refused. Woohyun, Sungjong, and Sungyeol just noded their head.

“Jiyeon is beautiful.” Sungyeol commented again.

“Yes, beautiful as same as before her debut.” Woohyun comment too.

“Yes, she’s. And her smile.” Myungsoo mumbled. Woohyun who sat beside him listened it.

“What did you said, Myung ?” Woohyun pretended not listened.

“Say what, hyung ?” Myungsoo asked to him

“Who is she ? Her smile” Woohyun starting to teasing him.

Myungsoo widened his eyes, “I didn’t say anything.”

“Really ? Hmm..” Woohyun teasing him again. Myungsoo just noded his head.

Woohyun teasing him again, “I bet she is Jiyeon, right ?” Woohyun winked at him.

Myungsoo face get red “I.. didn’t.. I didn’t say anything.” Myungsoo suttering.

“I don’t believe you, i’ve a sharp ears you know.” Woohyun let his tounge out.

“Aish, i said i didn’t said anything, hyung.” Myungsoo got annoyed and rush to his room.

“HAHAHA..” Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong laugh loud.

“Someone in love i think.” Sungyeol commented.

“Its funny to teasing him. Babo Myungsoo.” Woohyun commented too.

 

2011 July

Star King recording

This day, T-ara have a schedule to recording Star King episode 223. They are in their waiting room now, and have some chat with the other idols who will be a guest star too. Jiyeon and Eunjung have some chat with 2PM.

Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Woohyun just arrived and bid greet to all of them, “Annyeong haseyo.” Woohyun said.

“Annyeong.” Most all of them greeted back.

Myungsoo found Jiyeon who stand beside Nichkhun. T-ara will be a guest too, he tought. Its the first time again they meet after OMS recording.

The recording is very fun today. All of the guest star took a photo together. Myungsoo want to stand behind Jiyeon but he’s not brave to do it. He just stand beside Sungjong.

Infinite Comeback

Its Sunday and the weather so shine. Infinite have another comeback on Inkigayo. In this comeback, Myungsoo very excited because he’s able to saw Jiyeon. Everything goes well today. In the end of the show, all of idols line up on the stage, the MC announced the winner for this episode, and its goes to T-ara. Myungsoo saw Jiyeon who have a teary eyes. She’s happy for sure, and how pretty she is, Myungsoo tought.

In T-ara’s dorm

“Yes! We’re got the number one today~” Hyomin sang happily

“Yeah, today is a good day~” Eunjung said happily too

“Jiyeon-ah, why are you still crying ?” Soyeon asked to Jiyeon

“Nope, i’m just happy, so happy, eunni. We got number one place.” Jiyeon answered

“I know you will be like this when we got number one place.” Soyeon commented

“Its the most happy moment.” Jiyeon said softly. T-ara makes a huge hug each other. All of their hard work make them be the number one.

 

Music Core Recording

Woohyun and Sungyeol become the special MC with Jiyeon and Suzy today. They have a joking time during the break. Myungsoo who saw it really got envy, “why not me become a special MC with her, hyungs is so lucky.” he mumbled out.

“Hyung, don’t look at them like that. You scared them.” Sungjong comes.

“They don’t. They’re enjoying their time and wont realize me, huh.” Myungsoo said firmly.

“Tsk, are you jealous so much ?” Sungjong asked again

“I’m not jealous.” Myungsoo answered but still looking at the four person who has a joking time.

“You lie.” Sungjong said seriously.

 

In Infinite dorm

Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo go to the supermarket to buy something while Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungyeol just stayed at dorm and watching TV. Woohyun and Sungyeol still talking about the time they’re Mcing with Jiyeon and Suzy. Myungsoo got irritated for that. “Yah, hyung!” Myungsoo shouted to them.

Woohyun and Sungyeol got shocked, “Yah Myungsoo, you shocked us.” Sungyeol said

“And why are you shouted to us ?” Woohyun asked him

“Stop talking about that.” Myungsoo answered

“About what ?” Sungyeol said confusedly

“Hyung, you know what i mean.” Myungsoo being annoyed. Woohyun get know what Myungsoo’s mean and he chuckling for it.

“Why ? Are you envy with us ?” Woohyun asked while teasing him

“No.” Myungsoo retorted

“So, why are you asked us to stop talking about it ?” Woohyun teasing him again.

“You two talking about it the whole day, i’m bored to hear it.” Myungsoo said firmly.

“Bored ? hahaha, or envy ?” Woohyun still teasing him again.

“Why must i’m envy with you ?” Myungsoo asked

“Because you’re jealous i think.” Sungyeol answered it. Myungsoo not answered them.

“Hahaha, you’re babo.” Woohyun and Sungyeol laugh to him.

“Aish, Hyung. Don’t teasing me!” Myungsoo shouted to the again

“I’m home.” Sungjong comes. He had a hang out with his friend.

“How about your hang out today ?” Woohyun asked him.

“Really fun, hyung. Where is the other ?” Sungyeol asked back.

“Go out to buy something.” Woohyun answered.

“where are you going just now ?” Myungsoo asked Sungjong

“H&G cafe. Yesung sunbae’s cafe.” Sungjong answered.

“With who ?” Myungsoo asked again with curiousity

“Just Hwayoung. But you’ll not believe if i say what i saw in there.” Sungjong said with serious tone.

“What did you saw ?” Sungyeol asked with curiousity

“Its a secret~” Sungjong teasing them but his eyes look at Myungsoo.

“What ? Why are you looking at me ?” Myungsoo asked

“I met Jiyeon in there, and you know what is she did ?” Sungjong teasing him. Myungsoo just silent, he’s waiting for the complete story.

“She’s having fun with Yesung sunbae and his mom. Wow, she seems close with Yesung sunbae family.” Sungjong told to him.

“WHAT ?” Myungsoo asked in reflect because he shocked.

“Hyung, why are you so shocked ?” Sungjong asked him. Myungsoo not answered him.

“Hmm, Jiyeon and Yesung sunbae close each other. They’re AB line with Heechul sunabe too. Not shocked at all.” Woohyun commented.

“I didn’t know it.” Sungyeol said.

“At the back stage, they often talking to each other.” Woohyun commented again. Myungsoo still silent, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong look at him.

“Feeling jealous, i think.” Sungyeol said.

“I’m not jealous.” Finally Myungsoo talked.

“I didn’t talk to you, Myung. And i didn’t mention your name by the way.” Sungyeol smirked and made laugh with Woohyun and Sungjong.

“Eo.. ?” Myungsoo asked confused. They’re still laugh at him. “Why are you laughing at ?” Myungsoo asked them again.

They stoped their laugh, “Don’t be jealous, Myung! They just close friend.” Woohyun said to him

“I’m not jealous, hyung. And why must i’m jealous ?” Myungsoo asked.

“Still not honest to us, huh ?” Woohyun said to him.

“You’re jealous because you likes her.” Sungyeol said to him too.

“I don’t have a feeling for her, hyung. Why are you all always teasing me ?” Myungsoo got irritated.

“Because you’re so funny.” Woohyun answered.

“Don’t teasing me!” Myungsoo shouted to them, back to his room and slap the door make the three of them laugh louder for his action.

“HAHAHA, BABO Myung.” Woohyun shouted to Myungsoo.

“Hahaha, he’s jealous.” Woohyun commented.

“I think so.” Sungyeol commented too.

“I’m pretty sure he’s jealous.” Woohyun said. The three of them noded their head.

Myungsoo lie his body on the bed, he sighed deeply. He didn’t know why he’s being like this just because hear Jiyeon met Yesung. Myungsoo often caught them talked each other in the back stage. To be honest, he’s really curious about their relationship. “Is she really close with him ? What are their relationship exactly ?” Myungsoo tought deeply.

2011 November (Love Sharing Event)

In T-ara’s dorm

“Eunni, let’s go!” Jiyeon yelled to Boram.

“Yah Yah! Wait!” Boram yelled back.

“Eunni, we must go quickly!” Jiyeon said again to Boram.

Boram raised her eyebrows, “I know, but why are you being so excited for today ?” Boram asked

“Because we will meet a lot of kids and having a fun time with them. So, i don’t want to late for it.” Jiyeon answered happily.

T-ara is heading to the MBC building for meet their partner will be for this event. Meanwhile, their partner already arrived at the building. T-ara finally arrived at the building too. Myungsoo smiling when he knows that the partner is T-ara.

“You are happy to know our partner, aren’t you ?” Sungyeol wispered to Myungsoo, he just smiled secretly.

“Annyeong haseyo, sunbae.” Infinite greeted T-ara.

“Annyeong haseyo, infinite. So we’re will be a partner for this event ?” Hyomin said back to Infinite.

“Yes, we are.” Sunggyu said.

They are heading to the place where the kids living. Myungsoo chose to sit behind Jiyeon. They have so much fun time during the ride. Finally, they reached the place. Jiyeon comes to the kids and playing together with them, T-ara and Infinite too.

Myungsoo saw Jiyeon and Qri make some fish cakes for the kids, he just saw her from a far.

“Jiyeon-ah, i’m leaving for a minute, ne ?” Qri asked Jiyeon.

“Ne, eunni.” Jiyeon answered her. After that, Myungsoo comes near her.

“Need a help ?” Myungsoo asked to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon turned to the right side, “Its a simple.”

“Can i help you ?” Myungsoo asked again.

“If i don’t fussing you, of course you can.” She smiled to him.

Myungsoo started to help her. They just kept silent, sometimes Myungsoo glancing to Jiyeon.

“Your new song very good, i like to listen it.” Myungsoo starting to speak first.

Jiyeon look up to him, “Really ? I thought our song is weird especially our concept, hahaha.” She answered while laughing.

“Its kinda unique. Really, i like Roly Poly song and dance too.” Myungsoo said.

“Thank you~ i’m glad to hear that.” Jiyeon smiled to him again.

“Finish~” Jiyeon said cutely after finished make the fish cakes. She look up and just saw Myungsoo who staring deeply at her, she become nerveous.

“Em, L-ssi, are you mooning ?” She asked him.

“Oh, yes yes. Ah no, no.” Myungsoo suttered.

Infinite and T-ara playing together with the kids in the room while eat the fish cakes. Myungsoo is sat beside Jiyeon till Hoya comes and interupted. Hoya joking arround with Jiyeon, Myungsoo glaring him, “What a good er, hyung.” He mumbled.

Myungsoo saw Jiyeon playing with a boy, she looks happy and enjoying her time with the boy. She’s caring that boys and always smile to him. And he see the cuteness side of Jiyeon. He kept looking at a beautiful Jiyeon. But again, Hoya comes to Jiyeon and playing together with the kids too. And they look so close. They was having fun together and it make Myungsoo envy them.

The event was done. Infinite and T-ara give a bit farewell to the kids, and again Myungsoo saw Jiyeon smiling beautifully to the kids. Myungsoo’s heart racing faster just looks her smile. They decided a dinner together before back to their own dorm. Myungsoo was very happy in this day, he could see Jiyeon in the whole day.

In T-ara’s dorm

“Today is really fun.” Hwayoung said happily.

“Yes, i’m very happy to spend the day with them. They’re so cute” Jiyeon commented too.

“Jiyeon-ah, you get closer to Hoya-ssi today.” Hwayoung said to her.

“Hmm, so ?” Jiyeon asked.

“I think, he likes you.” Hwayoung answered.

“Hahaha, oh god. Hwayoung eunni, not just me who get closer to him. Soyeon eunni too, right eunni ? He’s really friendly, we’ll be close friend like you and Sungjong.” Jiyeon chuckled.

“Yes you’re right. But, there is someone who staring at you during you having fun with Hoya-ssi.” Soyeon said seriously to jiyeon.

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows and asked, “Eo ? Who is that, eunni ?”

“Did you not realized it ?” Soyeon asked again. Jiyeon just noded her head.

“That person is L-ssi.” Soyeon said again.

Jiyeon shocked to hear it, “Eo, really ? Ah eunni, you’re wrong. Maybe its just a fate.” Jiyeon respond.

Soyeon sighed, “Jiyeon-ah you still not sensitive. Or yah maybe its just fate.”

 

In Infinite’s dorm

Infinite is in their living room, watching TV and talking together. They talking about today.

“There is someone who fall in love.” Sunggyu said.

“Oh who ? Who ?” Sungjong asked curiousity

“Someone who just focus on his phone.” Sunggyu answered and glancing to Hoya.

Sungjong following Sunggyu’s glance and find the person is, ... “Ho..ya hyung ?”

“Yes.” Sunggyu answered.

“Hyung, are you falling in love ? with who ?” Sungjong asked to Hoya.

Hoya looked up and answered, “No.” And looked back at his phone and smile shyly.

“Liar. He seems fall in love for Jiyeon-ssi.” Sunggyu said.

“Oh my god.” All of them gasped in shock.

“Is it true, hyung ?” Sungyeol asked Hoya.

Hoya just shrugged, “i don’t think so. I just get closer to her today, just it. She’s very adorable.”

“See! He texting her.” Sunggyu shows hoya’s phone.

“Yah, hyung!” Hoya yell at his leader. Myungsoo widened his eyes and turned his head to hoya side. Woohyun and Sungyeol realized it.

“How can ?” Sungjong asked again.

“We exchanged number each other today. I also exchange with Soyeon and get closer to her too, not just Jiyeon.” Hoya answered.

“You’re so lucky, hyung.” Sungjong commented.

“Yes. How lucky i am. She’s so kind and beautiful.” Hoya answered happily.

Myungsoo become so envy to Hoya, so he walking toward to his room and slapped the door. “I’m sleepy.” Sungjong said and followed Myungsoo.

“Whats wrong with him ?” Dongwoo asked to them. All of them just shrugged. Sungyeol and Woohyun come to Myungsoo’s room.

“Is he sleep already ?” Woohyun asked to Sungjong.

“I don’t know. Maybe not yet.” Sungjong answered.

Sungyeol come to Myungsoo bed and patted his shoulder, “Myungsoo-ah.” He said softly. Myungsoo looke up to Sungyeol, “Hmm..?” he asked.

“Did you really likes her ?” Sungyeol asked carefully to him.

“Her ? Who did you mean by her ?” Myungsoo asked, pretended not to know.

“Tsk, don’t pretend not to know.” Sungyeol said.

“I’m really don’t know.” Myungsoo said back.

“Don’t lie to us !” Woohyun said seriously.

“Jiyeon. Hyung.” Sungjong said too. Myungsoo be tense after hear it.

“hey, relax, Myung!” Woohyun patted his shoulder.

“So, you must be honest to us!” Sungyeol said again. The three of them gazing to Myungsoo.

“I’m already be honest to you.” Myungsoo said but avoid their gaze.

“If you don’t like her, you would not be weird like this.” Sungyeol said again and Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

“You always smiled when you saw her. You look forward for her the whole day.” Sungyeol said.

“Hyung looks nerveous when near her.” Sungjong said too.

“And, you get jealous when you saw Jiyeon and Hoya together. Not just Hoya, when you know Jiyeon and Yesung sunbae too.” Woohyun added too.

Myungsoo bit his lips, “Emm, did.. I ?” He asked nerveously.

“Yes, you are. And you can’t lie to us now!” Woohyun said firmly.

Myungsoo inhale deeply, “Right. I have a feeling for her.” He admited to them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chapter 2 is here.

What about this chapter ? Honestly, i want to write all of their moment in 2011.

In next chapter, i’ll write about their moment in 2012, including T-ara’s scandal.

Can i put Jiyeon’s dating scandal with Yesung too ? ._. i want to write it.

Don’t forget to comment, vote, and subcribe. Thank you~