First Impression

Can We Love ?

 

A Beautiful Impression

"Warm Smile"

 

2010 (God of Study filming)

Today is the end of January, the weather is so bright. Myungsoo is heading to the set where he'll be a cameo. Its his first appearance before his debut with his group. He was very glad to have the opportunity to join in that drama, despite only as a cameo. He arrived quickly, meet with the director and discussion briefly. After it, he sat on the couch, he was so nerveous, hope it'll going well. So, he decided to read his script. Someone tapped his shoulder, Myungsoo turned his head too see who is the person.

"Annyeong, you're L, aren't you ?" The person asked him with smiling.

"Annyeong haseyo, Hyunwoo sunbae. Yes, i'm. Nice too meet you, i'm newbie." L answered.

"No need to talking formal, L. I think we're in the same age." Hyunwoo said to Myungsoo. He just smile. They've a chit chat for a while.

The director call them, then he introduce L to everyone in there, “Annyeong, he’s L whom i talked about yesterday.”

“Annyeong haseyo, i’m L, please take care of me. Thank you.” L bowed to them. They give him a nice welcome. Then the director have a discussion to other staff.

Myungsoo back to his script untill a sweet voice comes. "Annyeong haseyo~ i'm sorry i'm late." The voice said. Myungsoo looked up to the sound source. "She's T-ara Jiyeon" he mumbled.

"I brought the food for you, please eat well." She said to the staff and look arround the room. She walked toward Myungsoo,

"For you too." She pass lunch box to Myungsoo. "I'm T-ara Jiyeon." She bowed to him and give him a warm smile. Myungsoo stunned a bit, "What a beautiful smile." he tought.

"Ah.. I'm L, nice to meet you, Jiyeon sunbae." He introduced himself. "And, em.. Thank you for this." He said again.

"You're welcome, L ? Your name very unique." Jiyeon answered. "Oh, you're the first person who called me sunbae, kkkk." She chuckled.

"Kim Myungsoo. L is my stage name." Myungsoo explained his name.

"Oh, are you going to debut as an idol ? Solo or group ?" Jiyeon asked again.

"Yes. I'm prepared to debut as a group." Myungsoo answered.

"When you'll debut ? And what is the name of your group ?" Jiyeon interest to ask again.

"Soon. My group is Infinite." Myungsoo smiled.

"Jiyeon-ssi, its your turn! Get ready." The staff call her.

"Yes, i'm coming." Jiyeon answered.

"L-ssi, i'm leaving first. Nice to meet you. And good luck!" She said while smiling to him. Myungsoo just noded his head. "Ah her smile really beautiful." He mumbled.

 

“CUT!” The director said.

We’ve break for a while. Myungsoo’s part almost done, just one scene again.

Myungsoo have a chit chat with Yoo Seungho and Hyunwoo. They joking arround together. Myungsoo took a photo with Yoo Seungho, and the other cast too.

Finally, his part was done. He give a bit farewell to all people in there. “Thank you very much to take care of me and help me a lot during filming. I hope my acting not bad. One more, thank you.” He bowed to them.

“Sure, nice to meet and have a work with you. I hope you’ll be success.” One of the staff said to him.

Myungsoo turn to his left side, and Jiyeon was there. “Good job, L-ssi.” Jiyeon said to him.

“Oh really ? Thank you, sunbae.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh, just call my name. Sunbae seems not suit to me, kkkk.” Jiyeon chuckled.

“Oh.. emm, yes.” Myungsoo being speechless.

“And good luck for your debut with your group soon.” Jiyeon give him a support.

“Really thank you. Jiyeon-ssi, i’m going first. Good bye.” Myungsoo said a good bye to her. She just replied him with a warm smile again. Then, she walked to the other cast. “Oh god, i’m going to die with her smile.” Myungsoo thought.

 

Myungsoo back to Infinite’s dorm. “Hyung, i’m back.” He shouted. Sungjong comes, “Myungsoo hyung, how about your first filming ? Is it fun ?” He asked with curiousity, Myungsoo just give him a smile. He walk into his room, lie his body to the bed, “i’m tired.” He remember again about today, about her smile which give him a deep impression. Yes, Jiyeon’s smile. And he also remember their short chat. “She’s really nice and cheerful. And her smile, uh, so warm.” He thought while smiling.

Sunggyu knock the door, “Myungsoo, the dinner is ready. Let’s go to eat.” Sunggyu said to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo walked to the living room and sat beside Sungyeol. They enjoyed the dinner with a small chat. “Myungsoo-ah, how about your fisrt filming today ?” Sunggyu asked him.

“Everything goes well, hyung. Not difficult at all.” Myungsoo answered.

“Good.” Sunggyu commented.

“Yah, Myungsoo, you’re lucky to get that chance.” Hoya commented too.

“Maybe.” Myungsoo said. “I met with Kim Sooro sunbae, Yoo Seungho,  Lee Hyunwoo, and the other.” Myungsoo said again. They still have a chit chat untill mid night.

 

2010 July

Its been 1 month since Myungsoo debut with his group, Infinite. Today they heading to KBS Building to have performance on Music Bank. Infinite attracts public attention with their dance on “Comeback Again” song.

Infinite has finished their performing, on the way to the waiting room, they met Soyeon and Jiyeon who have a special performance today. Infinite bowed politely to them, “Annyeong haseyo T-ara sunbae. We’re Infinite” they greeted to Soyeon and Jiyeon.

“Annyeong haseyo~ Oh we already knew you. Infinite become famous.” Soyeon greeted them back while smiling.

“Ah, really ? Gamsahamnida, sunbae.” Sunggyu said. Soyeon just smile for replied them.

“Oh, hello Woohyun-ssi. Long time no see.” Jiyeon greeted Woohyun.

“Hello, Jiyeon-ssi, yes its been long since our predebut. You’re so famous now.” Woohyun replied.

“Kkkk, and your turn soon.” Jiyeon said with a smile.

“We must getting ready, we are leaving first. Nice to meet you all. Success for you!” Soyeon said a bit farewell to Infinite.

Myungsoo look at Jiyeon untill she’s not visible. “Yah, Myungsoo, why you still at there ?” Sungyeol shouted, make him turned arround and back to his waiting room.

“She didn’t greet me ? How can ?” He asked to him self. “Didn’t she recognize me ?” He asked again. “And She know Woohyun hyung, since when ?” He tought.

“Jiyeon-ah, the man beside Woohyun is the person who became a cameo in your drama, right ?” Soyeon asked Jiyeon.

“Oh, yes he is. But, his scene was cut. I don’t know why.” Jiyeon replied.

 

Myungsoo sat beside Woohyun, “Hyung, you knew Jiyeon, since when ?” He asked to Woohyun.

“Since our pre-debut.” Woohyun simply replied.

“Why you didn’t tell me ?” Myungsoo asked again.

Woohyun turned his head to Myungsoo, “Why ? For what i tell you ?” Woohyun asked with confussed expression.

“Nothing, just.. i ever met her for God of Study filming. Small world.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Yeah, we’re a model for smart uniform with Beast Junhyung sunbae too.” Woohyun said.

 

Myungsoo out of the toilet, and bump into someone, he bowed while apologize, “i’m sorry.”

“No problem.  i’m sorry too, L-ssi.” She replied, Myungsoo looked up to face the person and found her in front of him, Jiyeon.

“Oh, Jiyeon sunbae, i’m sorry.” Myungsoo said.

“No no, its okay. We meet again. And just call me by my name.” Jiyeon replied. Myungsoo just smiled.

“Oh, congratulation for your debut. Your group, Infinite is awesome.” Jiyeon give congratulation to him.

“Did we awesome ? really ?” Myungsoo aksed

“Yes, for sure.” Jiyeon smiled, and that smile again make Myungsoo stunned.

“L-ssi ?” Jiyeon call Myungsoo while shake her hand in front of his face. And it make Myungsoo back to the sense.

“Ah, yes, thank you for the praise.” Myungsoo said while rubbing his back neck.

 

Myungsoo reminiscing about Jiyeon. She’s so kind and friendly.

In their first meeting, she gave him a luch box.

Her smile, in their first meeting too, she greeted him with a warm smile, Myungsoo likes to see it.

That smile mesmerized him. She gave him such a beautiful impression in their first meeting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, this is the chapter one.

I’m so happy for your respond.

Sorry for my bad grammar, i’m still learning. And i’m so sorry if this chapter not interest, i think it’ll be boring.

I want to write Myungyeon story in time, and tuck all of their moments.

If you have an idea for their story, you can tell me too. I’ll try to write more better.