Confession

I Cant Let You Go

You and Kai were best friends. You always liked Kai but you just keep your feelings. You were scared Kai would reject you. One day, Kai told you to wait for him at the Han River. You quickly dressed up and went there. You sat at the bench where you and Kai always sit. Kai hasn't arrive so you look up at the night sky watching the stars. After around 5 minutes, Kai finally arrive.

 

"Hey Jelly!" Kai shouted. ( since your name was Jae Ri it sounded like Jelly so he preferred calling you Jelly ) "Yah! I told you not to call me Jelly! I'm not soft okay!" you replied as you slightly pouted. "Neomu kyeopta~" he said, pinching your cheek. "Anyways, why did you call me her?" you asked. "Well.... its just that I want to ask you...."he paused. "Ask me what?" you asked curiosly. "C-Can you be my girlfriend?" he continued.

 

You were shocked. In fact VERY shocked. The question you finally wanted to hear was finally heard. 'Silly you! Is it not written on my face that I LOVE you?' you thought.

 

Kai saw you were shocked because of the sudden quetion so he continued, " Jae Ri a...... It's okay if-" "Yes." you cut him off. Kai's eyes opened widely. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend." you said and kissed his cheek. Kai stood up in disbelievement.

 

* Kai POV *

'Did she just say yes?' I thought. I stood up in disbelievement. 'Jinjja?' I asked. She just smiled and nodded. I was so happy I pulled her in and hugged her tightly. After awhile,Jae Ri broke the silence. "Uhm....  Kai.... you can let go of me now..." "No! I want to hug you." "You're hugging me too tightly..... I cant breath......." she said again. "Uh-Sorry." I let Jae Ri go and scratched the back of my neck.

 

"Kai... I'm thirsty.... can we go get a drink? I feel like drinking latte...." Jae Ri asked. "Araseo.Lets go. I know a famous coffee shop down the road." I answered her.

 

* Nobody POV *

Kai and Jae Ri arrive at the coffee shop. Kai went to order the drinks and Jae Ri went to sit down at a table. Kai then came back with their drinks . "Here's your latte,Miss Jae Ri." Kai said. "Thank you mister waiter." Jae Ri played along.

 

Jae Ri drank her latte and when she put the cup down, the foam of the latte she was drinking formed a mustache above her lips. Kai chuckled to see his girlfriend so cute.

 

* Kai POV *

"Jae Ri a... there is foam above your mouth..." I said. "Oh." And she reached out to grab the tissue to wipe the foam away. I couldn't help myself but stopped her from taking the tissue. "Let me help you." i said.

Instead of using her tissue, I stood up, held her chin up so her eyes met mine and then I lean towards her. I just lightly kissed her lips to remove the foam above her lips.

 

* Jae Ri POV *

I was shocked when Kai suddenly stood up and kissed me. After he sat down, I looked down and blushed a little. Then I heard some people whispering.

"How sweet.. I wish I was like her...."

"They're such a sweet couple.."

"She sure is lucky to have him as a boyfriend..."

Kai smiled.

 

* Nobody POV *

We had a fun night. We walked along the Han River. After that Kai sent you home.

 

* Jae Ri POV *

"Nite Jelly" Kai said and he kissed my forehead.

"Not Jelly..."I said as i pouted. "Okay Jae Ri."he said again. I hugged him and went inside the house.