Dad's Inheritance Chain

Kai & The Unexpected Things [re-write] [HIATUS FOR AWHILE]
Woooo-Ooooo~ Second chapter~
 
A/N : The words that are Italic (Kai's thoughts) ^^
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Few days later, everything seems went very well since the basketball match. Youngguk and his men finally didn't not messed up with me and my friend again instead they're very shamed towards us. They also had kneeled down and begged an apologized to me and my friend. What a good day when they actually did that in front of the students!
 
 
 
At night, I walked alone in one of the dark lane behind some stores-the fastest way to go to my home. Unfortunately, I accidentally stepped on a wild dog's tail while the wild dog slept because it's too dark. But now, the wild dog woke up, it/he really angry. Very angry.
 
 
 
Damn !
 
 
 
Seriously...!
 
 
 
I was pursued by the wild dog. I ran as faster as I could to save my own life. By the way, I really don't like running at night because 1.Cool 2.Do I need reasons to run at night?. There were only me and the freaking wild dog at the dark lane pedestrian. After few minutes ran away from the wild dog, I stopped because the huge wall in front of me.
 
 
 
"THE END OF THE LANE"
 
 
 
WTF?!
 
 
 
The wild dog approached me slowly and slowly as the wild dog showed me his sharp white teeth. The wild dog totally angry because of me. Only GOD knows how scared I am.
 
 
 
"Please don't hurt me.~ I-I really.. really don't mean to step on your tail." I just leaned my back on the wall because I can't move anywhere. There was no way to escape from the wild dog. NO WAY!
 
 
 
Suddenly, my father's inheritance chain shined- I don't know why. It shining so bright. The wild dog closed his both eyes as the light make his eyes too painful.
 
 
 
"Wh-why..." I was shocked as I saw my hands, my feet as well as my body turned into black dust. Instantly, I just 'disappeared' from the place...
 
 
 
~~~~~~
 
[AUTHOR'S VIEW]
 
 
 
A woman dressed a white gown, revealing her white high heels somehow appeared behind a dark building, started to approach the wild dog.
 
 
 
"Is he the boy that you told to me? I think that he is too... childish? " The woman wondered.
 
 
 
Out of the blue, the wild dog turned into a man dressed a black tuxedo, strightened his coat while brushing some dust off on his coat.
 
 
 
(.....)
 
 
 
The man just stood behind the woman, staring the sky and the twinkling stars. He sighed.
 
 
 
~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
Silent.
 
 
 
So silent.....
 
 
 
The black dust came into Kai's room through the window, slowly moving onto Kai's bed.
 
 
 
BBBOOOOMMMMMM !!!!
 
 
 
All Kai's books were scattered on the wood floor. The weird black dust turned back into Kai's body.
 
 
 
[END OF AUTHOR'S VIEW]
 
 
 
~~~~~~
 
 
 
I slowly opened my eyes. I saw all the books are on the floor. Wind blowing gently through the window beside me; making me felt cool.
 
 
 
"Where am I?... Home....." I looked around while rubbing my eye as I smiled but then,
 
 
 
"Wait a second..., just now I was at the dark lane, the dog, chain..." I stood up as I can't believed what was happened to me. I went to my mirror beside my bed; stood in front of my mirror. I watched myself, everything was fine. Then, I looked at my father's inheritance chain.
 
 
 
The black dust.....
 
 
 
"It is just a dream right?" I smiled. Half of my body said that it was a dream but the other half said it was true. I closed my eyes, took deep sighed and then I slapped my right cheek very hard. I repeated V.E.R.Y H.A.R.D !
 
 
 
1.
 
 
 
2.
 
 
 
3.
 
 
 
!!!
 
 
 
"Ouchhh" I groaned. I saw my right cheek slowly turned into red.
 
 
 
"Damn it! I shouldn't slap that hard... So it's true, I'm not in the middle of dreaming. ....The black dust... it's true.." For some reasons, I got goosebumps. It was really creepy.
 
 
 
"Forget about it Kai... Just relax and let it go... You can do it.." I closed my eyes as I inhaled and exhaled.
 
 
 
Then, a voice screaming my name outside my bedroom, knocking my bedroom door over and over again.
 
 
 
"Kai! Kai!! Ya Kim Jongin!!!"
 
 
 
Holy crap.
 
 
 
What now?
 
 
 
"There is no way mum will know about this weird things. Yeah, no way," I thought as I took deep breath. I walked towards my bedroom door, touching the door knob but somehow I felt that the door knob was smooth- maybe my hand got wet due to my nervousness.
 
 
 
Relax Kai.
 
 
 
Finally, I mustered all my courage and opened the door. I smiled while my mum crossed her arms, showing me her what-the-hell-is-going-now face.
 
 
 
"Ehmm, hi?" I smiled again.
 
 
 
"What is going right now? Just then I heard a noise coming from your room while I cut some fruits at the kitchen. Thank god I don't cut..."
 
 
 
"Wh-where... Did it hurt??" I took her fingers and checked her fingers one by one, in case she cut herself... again. She was shocked at my reaction to her.
 
 
 
"Aigoo~" She knocked my head firmly for thrice. Instantly, I let go of her finger and touched my head.
 
 
 
"Ahh~ Omma~!"
 
 
 
"Well, you deserve that and now, I see your room is messy right now. Wh-why your books are on the floor?" I turned back.
 
 
 
Mum was right.
 
 
 
My room was like I didn't clean my room for months.
 
 
 
I turned, leveled my eyes to my mom's brownish eyes- her eyes are same like me and she is short like less than 10 cm from me.
 
 
 
What should I tell her?
 
 
 
(...)
 
 
 
"Your son is studying that's why his books are scattering on the floor" I lied as I smiled, showing off my white teeth to her.
 
 
 
"Well, alright then. I shouldn't disturb you now. It such rare to see you studying my son..." My mom patted my shoulder.
 
 
 
Keep smiling Kai. Don't let your mom know about it.
 
 
 
"I should go now. If not, I'll miss my favourite variety show- Running Man. Keep on studying, okay~" She walked away from my room, waved her hands as she climbed down the stairs.
 
 
 
"Okay mum~" I waved back, still smiling to her.
 
 
 
After my mom disspeared from my sight, I closed my door quickly, leaned on the door and put my hands on my chest. I felt that my heart was really wanted to come out of my rib cage.
 
 
 
Breath in.
 
 
 
Breath out.
 
 
 
Relax...
 
 
 
I cleaned my messy room, kept all the books back to their place and lied down on my super smooth mattress. Did I just said 'super mattress' ? Whatever. I grasped my father's inheritance chain, feeling so calm. I never felt so calm before. Slowly, I covered my body with my blanket, feeling very... very tired. I closed my eyes, still grasping my father's inheritance chain. My sleep mode had 'came'.
 
 
 
What happened to me, dad...
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N : Yeah, chapter 2 done! 2 days re-writing this chapter. Totally hard for me indeed >,< *whispering* Sorry for my grammar mistakes~~~ *take my laptop and hid under my closet*  lol.