Me

Kai & The Unexpected Things [re-write] [HIATUS FOR AWHILE]

All the students of SM High School cheering loudly as I was bouncing my ball over and over again.

 

"Kim Jongin ! Kim Jongin ! Kim Jongin ! FIGHTING!!! Kai ! Kai ! Kai ! FIGHTING!!!"

 

Yeah~ Don't be confused. Kim Jong In is my name. My father gave that name to me when I was a baby. How do I know about it? My mum told me when I was a kid. The bad kids always teased me because of my name but my mum always said that my name is really precious. And Kai? You can called me Jongin or Kai but most of my friends called me Kai and this is my life...

 

I bent myself while bouncing my ball on the floor like others professional basketball players always do. My sweat dripping onto the floor as I looked my rival's face in front of me. He looked really tired like me too. He knew that I was looking at his face and he began to laugh at me.

 

"Hey you , be prepare to lost and kneel down in front of me today. Stupid!"

 

"It's not me. It's gonna be you."

 

His face began show that he was angry, really angry. The whistle sounded by the umpire. I ran towards the basketball net, bouncing the ball very hard at that moment while avoiding him -the baddest man and also a basketball player... like me. The reason why we had a basketball match between us was because of him.

 

******

Few days ago...

 

I heard a voice screaming beside me as I slept at my table although my table is not comfortable as my pillow that I had in my house. Seriously, I wanted to go home now... badly. School .

 

"Kai !! Wake up !! It's recess time.. Kai~"

 

"Already?" I woke up and saw my friend beside me; keeping his books into his backpack and his name is Lee Taemin or Taemin or whatever it is. We became close friends since we were 5 years old.

 

"Hey Kai, are you want to join me or you want to continue sleeping here? I want to go to the school canteen. I will buy some snacks and buns to you if you don't want to join me." He stood up and began to walk away from the class.

 

"Wait for me~!" I screamed as I ran towards him; putting my right arm around his shoulder. He laughed.

 

Now, we both walked to the school canteen as he was telling his jokes although his jokes are not funny but I just listened and laughed at his jokes. Then, Taemin inadvertently hit someone's shoulder -which he seem really regret about it until now. Bang Youngguk. Everybody knows him, the baddest but famous basketball player in SM High School.

 

"What the ..." Youngguk looked at Taemin's face. His angry face. The face that everyone wants to avoid to.

 

Taemin bowed in front of Youngguk.

 

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm so sorry, I-I'm very sorry..."

 

I just stood behind him, watched he bowed over and over again.

 

"We should go now." I tapped Taemin's shoulder. He just remain silent as we walked again towards the school canteen.

 

"Hey stupid guy!" Youngguk screamed. All the students around there stared at Youngguk, Taemin and I. They watched the scene while whispering to each other. Taemin and I turned back. I saw Taemin's hand shivered as he watched Youngguk's face. Youngguk smiled. Not a good smile but an evil smile.

 

"Come over here."

 

Taemin's head dropped while he walked towards Youngguk slowly, very slowly because he really afraid of Youngguk. Not just him but all the students are afraid of Youngguk. Once again, I just stood behind him, watched what Youngguk wanted to do with Taemin. But then, I shocked of what Youngguk said to him. I'm very angry.

 

"Kneel down and say that you're sorry."

 

Crazy. He's totally crazy. Crazy man! That's what I thought of him.

 

"Yah!!!!" Youngguk screamed even louder than before. Taemin's hand shivered harder.

 

"Now!!!" My friend...he just kneel down... in front of Youngguk... in front of all the students without any hesitate at all. Youngguk just laughed so do his bad friends behind him. I walked faster and tapped Taemin's  right shoulder.

 

"What the hell you're doing right now?!! Get up!" I screamed, pulled Taemin's arm and make him stood back again.

 

"I-I just... I-I just... do what he asks to me." His hand shivered for thrice.

 

He scared, really scared.

 

"Come on! If he asks you to jump off this building, are you gonna to obey what he's saying?!!" I'm really mad at him. Totally mad because Taemin is too naive, too scared and too weak in front of Youngguk.

 

Youngguk pushed my shoulder really hard so that I fell to the floor. My back was hurt because of it.

 

"Kai~"

 

"It's okay. I just ..." I lied. Even though I'm not.

 

"Woo-ahh~ You're really make me piss off, dude."

 

I stood up as I grasped my fist. I really want to punch his ing face until nobody recognize him. Don't do it here Kai. Taemin mouthed. One of Youngguk's friend whispered to him. Youngguk smiled.

 

"He whispers about what?" I thought.

 

"So, you're a basketball player right?" He tapped my right shoulder.

 

"Yeah. So what?!" I pushed Youngguk's hand on my shoulder. Youngguk crossed his arm.

 

"How about... ermm let's see... A basketball match? Just you and me. If I win, you and your stupid friend will kneel down and begging me for an apologize in front of all students."

 

"Call. But if I win, you and your friends will kneel down and begging my friend and I for an apologize in front of students too."

 

"Call. 5 p.m at basketball hall."

 

******

 

Few minutes to go. Either me or him would win this stupid basketball match. I jumped very high so that I can reached the net which was 5 meters long while pushed the ball into the net. The whistle sounded again by the umpire, meaning that the game was over. Game Over!

I jumped happily as I saw the goals that I made.

 

Basketball Match

Game Over.

Youngguk : 48

Kai : 50

 

Congratulations! Kai WON!!

 

"Yeah~~!!!!!!" I screamed loudly and happily. I waved my hands to Taemin- he sat at the first row of the audience.

 

All the students ran towards me and they tapped my back. My back was hurt by the way. Everybody was happy including me. Youngguk and his friends walked away from the basketball hall, feeling so shamed. While the audience and my friends were hugged me and jumping around me over and over again because we were so happy about the match, suddenly I saw a tough but good-looking man dressed in black tuxedo while the beautiful-like an angel woman dressed in white gown, standing beside the door of the basketball hall. They looked straight into Kai's eyes as they wanted to say something. Something that were very important but I really can't understand.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back and saw Taemin smiled at me. He was so proud of me and we both hugged. I turned back again and saw the man and the woman were gone.

 

"Who they are?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(a/n) :

Yeah~ Finally I can make update today. Btw, sorry because lately i'm so busy with my wattpad (troublemaker-.-) Okay, Taemin is here. After so many hours I spent just to choose who's Kai's classmate, I decided to choose Taemin because as you know, they're also best friends in the real world ;) and Youngguk... /sigh/ sorry to Youngguk's lovers out there but I like Youngguk (one of my bye-as) XD Grammar mistakes... /take my laptop and hid under mushrooms/ LOL.