1

Between the Sun and The Moon.

MiCha POV

The world changes when we are not capable to naturally keep up with it, but my world is special, different, here there are two main gods, to sources of life, the Sun and the Moon.

At Day, the sun takes the throne and the light shines on the Angels, their lovers, the happy-go-lucky beautiful sparkly people while at Night, the sun and all it's followers leave and the moon takes the throne while the shadows become the home for the Demons, the lovers of the dark, those cold looking, serious dark people. 

These are the mains in society, the leaders but as usual there are those who are out of the mainstream, the Dark Angels, people who live both during the day and the night, being the rare people, those who either are despised or treated as tests, experiments.

Me you ask?

I'm one of them, I'm a Dark Angel, I'm just a simple girl, 19 years old working and living in Seoul, South Korea, my hometown, the sun light doesn't burn me and the night darkness doesn't scare me, I live in the shadows but I like to walk through the light. 

Today, today it's just a normal day, as I like I wake up with the sound of the birds chipping on my window and the sun shining through the glass, I smile and open my eyes, dark, the darkness I have lived in for...my whole life.

I got up, I know every edge so I know where to put my feet, I know my bathroom, I know my bedroom very well, so I took a shower and dressed, I have classes early morning. 

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1382120_1421970031351086_659729635_n.jpg 

My phone rang and I know exactly who it is:

"Yobseyo Mimi unnie"

"Yobseyo Mi, good morning" 

"Good morning how are you?"

"Good, great, awesome and you?"

"Good, great and awesome too"

"Come and have breakfast with me, I'll pay"

"Why?" I asked in a suspicious tone

"Nothing, just want to have breakfast with my lovely best friend!" She said and I scoffed

"Yeah right, try again"

"Oh dont be like that, want me to pick you up? I'm on my way"

"I can go...." But she hung up" Alone" I sighed the last word

Because of this disease my dear best friend is always worrying for me, I can do everything on my own, I'm independent but I have limitations, I can see the bright colors but I see better the dark sky. 

I'm blind. 

I'm fully blind of both eyes, the bright colors are in my memory and heart, the dark is in my eyes but I can see the good and bad, I know my way, I have learnt it. 

I left my house to wait outside for my best friend and I heard the car stopping. 

End of MiCha POV

The young girl left the car and smiled at her friend:

"Mi good morning" She said smiling widely when she saw no new bruises "You look gorgeous"

"Thanks unnie, I'm sure you do too" MiCha said smiling 

"Come on let's go" HyeMi said 

"Why the hurry? Something you aren't telling me?"

"Me...no!!!" 

"Hwang HyeMi, I know you"She said sitting inside the car

"Just..." HyeMi sighed starting the engine "I can't hide anything from you can I?" 

"Nope!" MiCha said cutely

"Okay, okay, my cousin is in town to stay and my father wanted me to have breakfast with him but for god sakes that guy is an Angel who's always trying to turn everyone and he's always so sweet and so bright it's annoying" 

"You are bright too"

"I am but he takes the whole light thing so seriously, god..."

"So I'm what here?"

"My saviour..."

"Your escape goat you mean"

"That too..."

MiCha sighed:

"Oh come on it won't be that bad" HyeMi said "I'll owe you one"

"Candy!!!" MiCha said immediately 

"God...you and candy...sure, ok, I'll buy you candy worth a month in exchange"

"Alrighty tell me about this cousin of yours"

-----

After Internet problems, my computer breaking down and inspiration problems here is the first chappie!!!

Comment and Subscribe please 

Love, 

Fypink