Is school cool?

Torn between two bestfriends

 

 

            I was awakened by the sunlight. I feel so refreshed and relaxed. I took a bath and dressed up afterwards. I still lazily dragged myself towards the kitchen where Dara is watchin Jiyong-oppa cook some pancakes. They smell yummy. Yum!!!. I sit down in the chair opposite to Dara’s. Dara gave me a kiss in the cheeks with some meds for my headache due to hangover and hot coffee. Then Jiyong-oppa messed my hair up and gave me my pancakes with smileys. I looked at them and everything starts to be blurry.

 

Dara: Jinn? What’s the problem?

Jiyong-oppa: Is something wrong?

Dara: Why are you sobbing baby?

            So I was sobbing. That’s why I can’t control my shaking. I tried to speak up.

Me: I-I … I w-want t-to say ... *sobs… sobs…* Mianhe. I ruined your movie watching but still you’re so kind.

 

            Dara and Jiyong-oppa started laughing.

 

Dara: Hey, don’t cry. You’re getting uglier every second you sob.

Me:*still sobbing*

 

Jiyong-oppa: Hey, stop it. You know Jinn, I’m getting worried. If making you breakfast after what you did, what would you react if I told you that you need to get dressed and we’ll go somewhere?*he said while scratching the back of his head.*

 

Me: r-real-ly?*stopping myself from crying*

Dara: Yeah. SO eat up and change. We’ll be waiting for you at the car ok?

Me: Ok.

*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII’mmmmmm sssoooooooo EEEEEEXXXXXXXXCCCCCCCCIIIIIITTTTTTTEEEEDDDDDD!!!*

 

            So I went back to my room. Changing my clothes and fixed my hair, grabbed my bag and went out of the house. I walked or run straight to Jiyong-oppa’s car. We passed by YG, and the mall, after a few more blocks, I saw a school. We entered the school and went straight to the dean’s office.

*end of Pov*

 

*Dara’s Pov*

            I can feel Jinn’s excitement. She’s really curious why we are in a school, Seoul University to be exact. I want Jinn to finish her studies. So we went inside the dean’s office and the dean interviewed her. We waited outside. When she’s done she came out without a trace of happiness. She looks like she didn’t passed the interview. Then she said that the dean wants to talk to us by us, I mean Jiyong and I. So we headed inside. The dean motioned us to sit down so we did.

 

Me: What happened? Did she passed the first step?

Dean: Lucky for her Ms. Park she didn’t need to take the qualifying exam.

Me: Why? How can that be lucky?

Dean: Because Ms. Park, your cousin, answered all my questions without difficulty and every time she answered there is no hint of being unsure and guesses. Your cousin is really smart and when I tried to have a mini debate with her, minding the topic less appropriate for someone her age. She left me open-ended questions in which I still need to clarify with her, she’s really intellectually amazing. I would really love to have a student like her.

Me: Well sir, does that mean she can start now?

Dean: Yes Ms. Park. *to the secretary* Pls let. Ms. Park Jin Kyong inside and call Mr Seung-ri.

*end of Pov*

 

*Jinn’s Pov*

            I really wanted to go to this university. I think I answered all the dean’s questions. But why do I feel like I won’t pass anymore?

Secretary: Ms. Park Jin Kyong, the dean wants you in his office.

Me: Ok.

 

            I went inside the office, again.  Maybe he’s going to say “I’m sorry but you are not capable in enrolling in this kind of school”. Oh no,. What will I do?. Tears are forming in my eyes, but I was controlling them. I don’t want to let the dean see that I’m weak.

 

Dean: Ms. Jin Kyong, please take a sit. (Jiyong-oppa stood up and he let me take his sit.) So miss. Here’s your schedule and *the phone beside him rings* excuse me for a while.*talks to the one in the phone* Yes, yes. Tell him to go inside.*hangsup* So as I was saying, *seung-ri walks inside the room and positioned himself at the side of the dean* Mr. Seung-ri here, will be your tour guide. You’ll get your books on the next day. *to seung-ri* You take care of her ok?

Seung-ri: Yes sir.

Me: I-I, I knew it, *to dara* I’m so sorry, I failed. I really am sorry.

Dara: What are you talking about Jinn?

Seung-ri: Yah, Jinn. Are you taking drugs or something?* he chuckled*

Jiyong: Yah! Seung-ri stop that. Jinn what are you talking about?

Me: Didn’t you heard it?? He said I’ll be get-getting my schedule, …. *(moments of silence)to the dean* Wait, so that means… I passed?? You’re not kidding me, right??

Dean: Well, as far as I’m concerned miss I believe that you’ll be going to school here.

Me: Oh my gosh. Thank you sir.

 

            So I grabbed Seung-ri’s arm and we headed outside, he’s taking me on a tour. And I found out that Minzy, Krystal, Sulli, Amber and other Kpop Artists are attending this school, even Shinee. That made me uncomfortable. I know when Minzy found out that I’m attending this school, she’ll probably be crazy AND I really don’t want to hang out with them. I know that If I do, I’ll be popular. But I feel like I’m just a gold digger or like a user.

 

Seung-ri: We’re here.

Me: Where?

*end of POV*

 

*Seung-ri’s POV*

            I still can’t get over with what Jinn did earlier. Then I noticed that we have the same schedule. That would be nice, I really like her. Not like, like-like. I like her as a friend. We’re in front of our room and I noticed that she’s staring at the floor. So …

 

Me: We’re here.

Jinn: Where?

Me: At our room, silly.

Jinn: Oh, yeah. Oppa, Is Minzy there?

Me: No, why do you want her and not me?

Jinn: No, but. I don’t want to be with her.

Me: Tell me later, Classes are going to start soon.

Jinn: ok.

 

            We went inside the room, the teacher is now inside. He motioned me to introduce Jinn.

 

Me: Guys, listen to me. Her name is Park Jin Kyong, she’s from America. She’ll be with us until the end of the school year. I hope you treat her well. Jin Kyong-ssi, you can sit there beside Kibum-ssi.

Jinn: Ok,

 

            She shyly went to the table beside Key. Key didn’t even moved a bit. I went to my sit (behind Jinn’s table) and the teacher began teaching.

*end of POV*

 

*Key’s Pov*

            I was busy looking at the picture if Jinn when Seung-ri started speaking. I thought its just some boring announcements so I didn’t pay attention. Before the teacher started his discussion, I felt someone just took a sit beside me. I didn’t bother to look who’s that. In the middle of the discussion, I heard that the teacher wants us to find ourselves a group with three members. I looked at Seung-ri, he’s talking to some girl. I just looked at him and he noticed it and motioned me to turn around.

 

Seung-ri: Key, we still need one more, do you have your group yet?

Me: Ani~..* why did this girl just froze when she heard my name?*

Seung-ri: Good you can be in ours.

Me: Hey, who’s she?

*end of POV*

*Jinn’s POV*

Seung-ri: Key, we still need one more, do you have your group yet?

Key: Ani~..

Seung-ri: Good you can be in ours.

Me: Hey, who’s she?

 

            I can’t let Key recognize me. I turned around and quickly get my nerdy glasses and when I look back at Seung-ri-oppa, Key is already there and he’s eyeing. OMO!! I wish he won’t recognize me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Key recognize Jinn??

 

~Comment and Subscribe please~

~GOMAWO. Kamsahamnida~

~Saranghae~