Good by America, Hello Seoul

Torn between two bestfriends

 

My POV:

            Good bye old home, I’m going to miss you. , I’m going to miss everything in California. But I can’t change the mind of my parents. They wanted me to go to Seoul and continue living there with Dara. So, as I board the plane bound for Seoul, I was thinking about Terry. I wonder if he missed me or know me. It became boring in the plane so I just plugged my earphones in my ears and started listening to Lindsay Lohan’s ultimate you (since I’m not really familiar with kpop- except 2ne1 because Dara’s there, but I rarely as in rarely like once a year listen to their songs- Well I can’t even understand it, so why would I listen to it.). I’ve been trying to learn all its guitar chords(safe stating that I’m so bored I can’t do anything fruitful, why am I giving myself a hard time to figure out what is what- well I wanted it the hard way so, that’s what I get). I’ve been replaying and replaying the song over and over again then my concentration was broken when the captain announced ‘we have now landed on Seoul, thank you for –blah blah blah.’ So I went out of the airplane followed the other passengers on the waiting area where we will wait for our luggage to be distributed. I thought it was years waiting for my bag to come out of the conveyor, when it came out; I was so happy I can leave this place since Dara is already outside of the airport. All I know is she can’t drive or anything (it’s not that I’m against Dara, ok?). As I got out from the airport, I already saw Dara waving excitedly at me; I can’t help myself from laughing she’s so funny. Even though Dara is almost seven or eight years older than me, I’m much more matured than her. I went straight to her, she didn’t even recognize me.

Me: Hey,!

Dara: Mwo? Do I know you?

Me: So that’s how you’re going to greet me. You didn’t even give me a hug.

Dara: Oh, Jin Kyong-ssi, I thought you’re another person.

Me: Am I that ugly that you can’t even recognize your baby? (She used to call me baby when we’re young)

Dara: I’m sorry baby, so let’s go.

Me: Ok, wait where are we going? In your car?

Dara: Well yes.

Me: oh, Ok Dara let’s go, Where’s your car? (Excitedly hoping it’s a cool car)

Dara: Over there (points at where her car is,)

            I was shocked when she pointed out her car. Reason 1, her car is so beautiful. Second is there’s a cool guys leaning on her car coming towards us. I don’t know who is but definitely Dara knows who he is.

Dara: Jin Kyong, this is Kwon Jiyong of Big Bang. (To the guy) Jiyong she’s my cousin Jin Kyong.

Jiyong: Hi, I’m Kwon Jiyong; you can call me GD or Jiyong-oppa, whatever you prefer.

Me: Hi jiyong-oppa, I’m Park Jin Kyong. You can call me Jinn for short.

            Jiyong oppa drove Dara’s car and went directly to Dara’s place and they helped me unpack my stuff. Dara wanted to cook for me but Jiyong oppa told her that he will be one cooking because Dara and I need to talk first (hmm. It’s just an excuse I think, so I pretended to ask Dara what is it she wanted to tell me).

Me: Dara, what is it you’re going to tell me?

Dara: Well, the rules. . .

Me: What rules?

Dara: To never tell anyone that I live here. Well you know it’s the Privacy issue.

Me: It’s not new to me, Dara.

            All of the sudden, Dara bursted out the Terry issue.

Dara: Hey, I don’t expect you to come here looking for that Terry, right?

Me:*startled* No!!! Look Dara how many times will I tell you that he’s just a friend and he broke his promise. And, I don’t even know what he looks like now. The last update I heard about him is he’s famous. But I don’t bother looking for him. I moved on after all those days that I was crying because he left me without saying anything.

Dara: Good, coz’ I really wanted you not to see him.

Me: Hmm, since when are you against it?

Dara: since he left you. I was really worried about you.

Me: How did you know? I thought you’re in Seoul that time.

Dara: Yes I was, but I kept my promise that I will check on you once in a while. And days passed since he left you, your umma keeps telling me your situation. And I hate it. I had major studying issues when I heard that.

Me: Really?*dumbfounded*

Dara: Yeah, I was really, really worried for you back then. I tried to concentrate first at my studies before checking into you but I failed. I really am so worried but then one night I tried to contact you and you answered. Halleluiah!!. Then when you said you’re ok, my concentration went back to my studies.

Me:*already sobbing* I-I. I-I’m sorry Dara, I really don’t know that you’re really affected by that. I promise I won’t do it again.

Dar: Its ok, I know you won’t do it again. And besides I am finished schooling now.* Dara reassured me that is was fine* Stop sobbing you’ll get ugly.*she’s trying to cheer me up*

            Then out of nowhere, Jiyong-oppa was at Dara’s side comforting me also. I really feel that they are my family, Dara as my mom and GD as my dad*by the way, they really look cute together*

Me:*wiping my tears* Thanks’ I really appreciate you guys,*my stomach growled*

Dara: You’re hungry,

Jiyong: Well let’s eat. I’ve finished cooking.

            So, we finished eating what Jiyong-oppa cooked for us. It was so delicious. I ate a lot and when we finished eating we started playing board game. I won against Jiyong-oppa and Dara. After that Jiyong-oppa left Dara’s place then I went to my room. Before I drowse off to sleep Dara knocked on the door,

Dara: Hey, look I’m going to bring you tom. to YG, ok?

Me: Why is that Dara?

Dara: Well, I wanted you to meet my friends, if that’s ok with you. And Jiyong’s going to pick us up.

Me:  I already know them, did you forgot that whenever you talk to me I also talk to them.

Dara: Well you didn’t even saw them. And I’ll also introduce you to bigbang.

Me: You’re right, that sounds fun so ok.

            So Dara bid me good night and I went to sleep. That night I had a dream. I don’t know who he was. I don’t know where I saw him.