The 4D Beastess

The Cutie and the 4D Beastess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Three [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The Beastess [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

Daesung blinked up at the sky a few more time but as the sound of footsteps gets closer he came back to himself and jumped up to his feet, one hand going up to shield his eyes from the blinding light that was now focusing in on him. 

“I’M WITH A E!” He yelled out and he repeated the phrase again as he discreetly turned to make sure Suzy was out of sight.   

“You’re calling Miss Suzy a e now?”  One of his bodyguards said as he turned the flashlights toward them so DS could confirm their identities.  DS let out a relieved sigh.  “What did you do to Suzy?”

“Why did she run off?”  The other bodyguard asked.    

“We thought you were the reporter,” Dae said before he turned toward the direction Suzy had disappeared to and called out her name.  When she didn’t come out, the bodyguards stepped around him and head toward the trees with the flashlight. 

DS called out again to let her know it was okay to come out. 

Soon she walked out of the trees and the bodyguards gasped in horror and when DS saw her he groaned because he had a feeling that his bodyguards were thinking the worse. 

Suzy walked out with her hair disheveled, dirt on her jeans, and an imprint of DS’s face over her left , because he was still wearing his stage makeup, and DS cleared his throat uncomfortably.

“It’s not what it looks like,” he said out loud defensively as he tried not to cower away from the glares his bodyguards were directing toward him.

“It looks like you took advantage of her and she ran to hide from you,” the bodyguard who was standing closest to him whispered disapprovingly.

“Oppa, I found the condoms,” Suzy called out as she held up that damn extra-large box and DS could feel his face turning red as he heard his bodyguards snickering before making sly remarks.

“Extra-large my ,” one of them said and DS took a step toward Suzy to grab that damn box out of her hand so she’d stop waving it around but one of the bodyguards stepped in front of him, preventing him from moving any closer to Suzy.   

“And to think that I always thought you were the nice one in Big Bang,” the bodyguard said before he walked toward Suzy and helped her, an unnecessary action since Suzy was obviously more than capable of walking up herself. 

When she walked straight to DS and offered him the box of , he snatched it out of her hand and stuffed it into his pocket even though he wanted to throw the damn thing away again but he knew that she’ll just waste more time looking for it.

“Did the reporter stop following us?”  DS asked the two bodyguards as he tried to avoid their glares.

“Yes, he got into a little accident,” one of them answered as he placed himself protectively in front of Suzy as they began walking toward their parked cars.  When they arrived, that same bodyguard turned to Suzy and asked, “Miss Suzy, would you like to drive with one of us?”

DS relaxed when he heard that question and he fully expected her to go with one of them so he turned, dug out the keys to the car he drove earlier and was grateful to have them take Suzy off of his hands. 

“Thank you, but I’d like to stick to our original plan and go with Daesungie Oppa,” she answered and DS turned around to protest but he knew that it was a lost cause when he saw the brilliant smile she directed toward the bodyguards and how those two idiots were returning that smile as they nodded in agreement. 

DS also knew at that very moment just how dangerous it is to be in a car with Suzy because his bodyguards were turning into uncle fans of Suzy right in front of his eyes and he would surely be killed if one of her long time uncle fans saw him with her.    

“You should go with one of them,” DS said because his original fear of being caught with her in a car was now fully restored, “or both of them.  Since the reporter is no longer following us there’s no need for us to drive to the hotel together.”

“Ohh, that’s right!” Suzy exclaimed as she continued smiling at the bodyguards.  “You two must have worked really hard tonight.  Since the reporter is no longer following us, you two can leave right?”

“No, they’re going to take you to the hotel—“ DS tried again but Suzy continued talking as if he had not interrupted. 

“It must have truly been a tough night for you two,” she continued as she reached out and touched both of their arms gratefully and DS barely contained himself from rolling his eyes at the way the two men puffed out their chest like two peacocks trying to get the attention of the girl. 

“We’d prefer to follow you until the hotel,” one of the bodyguards said and DS didn’t miss the way he shot a suspicious look toward his direction as if to indicate that they didn’t trust DS. 

“That’s not necessary.  You two can just take her—“ But alas, DS found himself being ignored again as Suzy continued talking as if he hadn’t said a thing.

“You’re so dedicated to your work,” she said before she bowed to the two older men.  “Thank you for all your help tonight.”

“Yah!  Did any of you hear what I—“ Yes, poor DS was ignored once again as the bodyguards and Suzy continued exchanging pleasantries as if he wasn’t there. 

“It was our pleasure,” one of the bodyguards answered toward Suzy’s comment as the other escorted her to the passenger side of the car DS drove. 

DS took in a deep breath as he counted to ten because he felt like he was going to explode.  None of them were paying him any attention. 

“Did the two of you forget who you’re working for?” he asked out loud to no one because his two bodyguards were busy fussing over Suzy and wishing her a good night. 

 “I hope you can control yourself for the next fifteen minutes,” was the last snide remarks DS heard before the two of them turned and walked toward their own car. 

DS took another deep breath before he got into the car, fastened his seatbelt and pulled onto the road without saying another word to Suzy.  He was glaring at the road, frustrated with everything that happened tonight and he just wanted it all to end. 

After a few minutes of silent driving, DS stole a side-way glance toward Suzy’s direction and found her watching him. 

“What?” he asked. 

“Why are you scared of driving Oppa?” she asked and DS turned to look at her, surprised by her observation. 

“What makes you think that I’m scared of driving?” he asked as he tried to make his voice light as if he’s asking for the sake of asking.

“You’re tense,” she answered.

“I’m tense because you’re in the car and there’s a supposed reporter following us,” he said with a shrug. 

“No, that’s not the only reason,” she said contemplatively and DS tightened his grip on the steering wheel, hoping she’d drop the subject and he was grateful when she did. 

After a few more minutes of silence DS chanced another glimpse toward her direction and found her eyes on his fingers.  He looked down and found that they were white and he eased up his grip on the steering wheel.    

As soon as he did, she began humming to the song that was playing on the car stereo.  They were quiet for the rest of the drive and when DS pulled into the underground parking lot of the hotel, the two bodyguards drove by, waved at Suzy and left them. 

He drove around and found a parking spot that was close to the emergency exit and more importantly, away from the areas he thought would be frequently traveled by others. 

Once he turned the engine off he nervously looked around their surrounding as they waited for someone to come and get Suzy as YB had told him. 

He was beginning to break out in cold sweats just sitting here because if anyone saw them and took a picture it’d look like they were dating.  Everyone and their mama knew that most idols do their dating in car rides or at parking lots and so far he has been driving around with her and was now parked in a lowly lit parking garage. 

“It’s hot in here,” Suzy said and DS crack the window for her but not by much because he didn’t want to draw attention to the car.  He also knew that voices carried at this place. 

He checked his phone and was disappointed that his girl hasn’t answered back his last text message.  Nonetheless, he sent her another message letting her know that he’s going to call in a little bit. 

He turned and looked toward Suzy’s direction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter