Yes, she loves it

The Cutie and the 4D Beastess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 2 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Yes, she loves it [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Daesung concentrated on the road as he tried not to think about the reporter that was supposedly following behind the bodyguards who were right behind them.  He has been driving for a little while now and Suzy had been humming on the passenger seat to the songs that were playing on the stereo. 

When she wasn’t humming or singing to one of the songs she’d talk to him even though he didn’t respond back to her.  He was still baffled about the way she acted while they were in front of the bar but he was too nervous about what was going behind him to fully think about what her actions meant. 

“Oppa, why are you so quiet?”  She asked once again and ignored his lack of response and continued talking to him.  DS knew now that she wasn’t going to pick up on his silence as a hint that he’d prefer not talking so he decided to change the topic to something that he liked talking about, his girlfriend. 

 “Do you know Shin Sekyung?”  He asked with a smile.

“Of course!  She’s sooo talented!”  She exclaimed and his smile widened. 

“What do you think of her?”  He eagerly asked. 

“She’s so nice and so pretty!”  Suzy said and DS was pleased with her answer because Sekyung really is sweet and he liked that Suzy acknowledged it. 

Their relationship has been secret for a few months now and she’s so conservative, just like how he is, and she never wanted to brag about them being together and respected that he wanted to keep things secret.  She understood how this business worked and DS was thankful for her being in his life.

 “I guess she’s back with Jonghyun again,” Suzy said and Daesung frowned.  He knew that Jonghyun was her ex-boyfriend.  That wasn’t a secret, everyone knew that.  Their agencies had confirmed their dating while they were together.

“No, they broke up a long time ago.” 

“Yeah, but they were making out in one of the waiting rooms at a music show last week.”  Suzy said and DS turned and looked at her.  What the hell is she talking about? 

“It was sort of sweet.  She kept telling him that she missed him,” Suzy said as she sighed.  “I wished I had someone to make out with at waiting rooms.”

“Did you say last week?”  DS asked as his grip on the steering wheel tightened. 

“Yeah.  Jonghyun was trying to tell her that it was over between them but she just kept walking toward him and the next thing I knew she kissed him and I was cheering for her on the inside because I like girls that goes after what they want.”  DS pulled over to the side of the road because he needed to straightened out Suzy’s misunderstanding. 

“Waah Oppa!  That was fun!”

“This happened last week as in the week before this week?”  He asked as he turned and looked at her and she nodded her head enthusiastically. 

“They’re such a cute couple!”  She gushed and DS found himself wishing she was a boy so he could deck her for gushing over his girlfriend cheating on him.  He was aware that it was an irrational thing to think because she obviously does not know about his relationship since he keeps it secret but still.

 “It was so romantic because after the long time she spent begging, Jonghyun finally agreed to think about giving them a second chance since she said she was single.”  Suzy said as she sighed happily.  “I think it had to do with the fact that she kept saying she dated someone so boring that it brought her to tears at night.”

DS was a grown man but he was doing all he could not to cry.  When Suzy turned and looked at him her smile faltered at the look on his face. 

“Are you okay?”  She asked.  “You’re really pale.  By the way, why did you ask about her?” 

“Because I’m the boring guy that has been bringing her to tears at night apparently,” he said with a bitter smile as he pulled back to the road and resumed their drive because he saw the bodyguards coming car pulling up behind them and he wasn’t in the mood to deal with their nagging right now.

“Oh?  You must be wrong.  You’re not boring at all.  You’re fun,” she said delightedly.  “You’re the first guy that has ever driven me around that isn’t from JYP or is related to me or has something to do with work.  I’ll always remember tonight!” 

DS tuned out her prattling as he concentrated on the road.  For months now he had been patient with Sekyung and the person Suzy was talking about didn’t seem like the same girl as his girlfriend.  There must be some misunderstanding because his girlfriend wouldn’t cheat on him like that. 

“Oppa.” 

“What?”  DS said irritably.  And since when were they so close that she could call him Oppa?

“You drive like a grandma.  Can you let me drive?”  She asked and he sighed. 

“No.”  He said simply and kept driving.  Shin Se-kyung.  Please don’t let it be true.  He couldn’t wait to get back to the hotel so he could call her.  He wanted to be told by her that Suzy was making up the things she was saying. 

“Is this your car Oppa?”  Suzy asked from the passenger seat. 

“I’m always curious about what people have in their glove compartments.  May I look inside yours?”  She asked without waiting for an answer from him and DS shrugged his shoulders and gave a slight nod because it wasn’t his car and he just wanted her to keep quiet for a few minutes.  Her prattling wasn’t helping things so maybe if she busied herself looking through the glove compartment she’d leave him alone to drive in peace. 

He couldn’t quite understand how she’s not worried right now that a reporter was following them.  Did she not realize that if they were caught in this car together that it would be a huge scandal that quite possible do huge damage to her innocent image and quite possibly his life after her crazy uncle fans get a hold of him?  He could already hear the media and shallow netizens ripping his looks apart and saying that she visually belongs with someone like some fruity flower boy or someone that looks like Seunghyun hyung. 

Just thinking about it made him anxious and he chanced looking at the rear view mirror once again to make sure the bodyguards were still following them.  He needs to get out of this car very soon and it was only his strict observation of propriety that  had him not asking her to slide down and hide her face just in case someone sees them driving by.

"Wow Oppa, y..you're really big," Suzy said from the passenger seat but Daesung ignored her as he gripped the steering wheel tightly and focused on the road ahead of him.  Although, he did flex his arm a little, flattered that she recognized that his working out paid off.  

"Were you just born big?"  She asked and DS relaxed a bit more at her innocent question.  Maybe what happened when he picked her up was just an act for the reporter after all and she was mistaken about his girlfriend.

"No, I work out," he answered without looking at her.

"I didn't know that part of the body can be made big by working out as well," she said in wander.

 "Of course," he answered with an indulgent smile.  

"Your girlfriend must love it," she said and he couldn't help but smile because his girlfriend does love it. 

"Yes, she loves it," he said.  "To tell the truth, she can't keep her hands off it."  

"And she's still able to walk?"  She asked and D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter