Update 8/20

GEEKS ADVERTISEMENT SHOP⠀- REVAMPED! BATCH ONE CLOSED. INDEFINITE HIATUS. ㅤ

UPDATE: I am deeply sorry for not updating this thread or advertising in awhile. I have not been able to log onto AFF and dedicate my time to advertising (or designing layouts) for one of two reasons. The first reason being that I had literally no free time on my hands (seeing how it is the summer time and yes it does open up more time but I do have a job and I do like venturing into the world so both of those were - and I apologize again - first in my life). The second reason is that I have been feeling very unmotivated and uninspired lately. I don't know if it's part of my anxiety or whatever it may be, but I haven't been able to pick up, for example, a pencil and continue drawing; however, after the brief month hiatus, that has cleared up and I do find myself feeling more motivated and eager to continue this thread. I'm writing this to let everyone know about my disappearance and that I have not forgotten you. I will not be a thief and steal your KP, I'm not about that life. So, again, if you were waiting for me to reply, I will do so shortly. :)

Note: I will also publish a request list of the requests soooon.
 

Geeks will be on a short indefinite hiatus as I revamp Ethereal. I'll try to alternate between these two shops but if I don't, do know I'll kindly pay you back your karma. It's one woman hosting two separate shops, bare with me!

- Krystalgia