Ignore

Rabin Drabbles

1. Ignore

 

Hongbin has been avoiding him for a few days. As always, Wonshik doesn't know what he did wrong. Every time he calls, it immediately takes him to Hongbin's cute voicemail. The mailbox is always full though. Wonshik feels like Hongbin wants to break up with him. He cringes at the thought, he is so not ready for it.

One mutual friend of them, Jaehwan hyung, is an extremely nice and nosy senior that they met in university. Wonshik's only source of information about his "missing" boyfriend these days is Jaehwan. When his friend told him about his date with Hongbin, he got quite annoyed. Hongbin's Tuesday afternoons are supposed to be his. Although, Jaehwan was a good friend and told him the location and time so he could go and "fetch" his lover.

Before walking in the cafe where their date takes place, Wonshik pulls up his hood and adjusts his glasses. He casually places a hand on his mouth, fakes a cough while walking past Hongbin's table. He had to hold himself back from jumping in and attack his boyfriend with a hug. He quickly turns his face away when Hongbin looks up with curious eyes, also tries hard not to walk like how he usually walks. He can hear Jaehwan's annoying laugh behind his back.

After a few minutes, Wonshik decides to call his boyfriend by pressing on number 2 on his dialer. Hongbin slightly jumps up when his phone vibrates on the table, he looks at the caller's name and sighs, immediately turns his phone over to silence it and continues to chat with Jaehwan. 

Wonshik is mad. He doesn't get why Hongbin is acting like a girl. He should at least tells him the reason why he got mad! "Hongbin!" Wonshik stands up from his seat behind Hongbin, and immediately takes him out despite his boyfriend's cluelessness due to the shock.

Jaehwan waves them with a smile and sighs while slouching on the table. He wishes that person is here.