Past Part 3

My Stupid "Soulmates"

It was finally freshman year. Exo and 4Minute finally told Nara about their secret. First, Nara was pretty scared but got over it. Exo even told her they were soulmates. Now that freaked her put but now she couldn't be happier.

"Oppa unnies and I will be back befire you know it bye bye!" Nara said. Exo watched her get into the car and wave goodbye.

"Jihyun Unnie are you sure this will work?" Hyuna asked. "For sure besides how can a human and wolves be togther it's better that a supernatural creture and another supernatural creture are togther, now go." Jihyun said as she pushed Hyuna torwards Exo. They all catched her. Hyuna blushed and hoped they didn't see it.

"Can you guys keep Hyuna company were busyy and don't want her to be alone okay thanks bye!" Jihyun said as the rest of 4Minute ran away. They shrugged and nodded their heads.

~Fast Forward~

Finally, Nara came back from her trip. Nothing much has changed Exo was the same and 4Minute, well except sometimes wait no most of the time they avoid her saying that they're busy and what not. But, Nara didnt let that bother her.

What did bother her was the bullying. People were saying that she got into the school because her mother payed the principle, that she had no talent. She had talent but she just had stage fright. But she just let it slide.

Nara was coming home from the market. Kris was suppose to pick her up but he didn't show up .She looked around she really loved this time of day when the stars were out and the moon was shining brighter than ever. Nara saw some guys and a girl hanging out they were all cuddling some were even kissing her forhead. Those people looked awfully fimiliar.

Nara decided to get a closer look. Once she got closer she gasped it was Exo and Hyuna they all looked like a couple. They lied they lied. That's what her mind told her. But, she refused to believe it. Then she saw Kai lean in for a kiss. Nara couldn't watch anymore. She ran away.

Nara didn't even have the energy to get up but, she did anyways. She saw Exo and Hyuna togther. Typical. Nara thought. The guys ran up to her. She just waved them off. Kris pulled her back by the rest Nara stumbled over. They all looked into her eyes and they were shocked it was the first time they saw her eyes so dull so lifeless.

Kris lifted her chin up. "Ya, Nara what's wrong?" Kris asked. Nara inwardly rolled her eyes. Like you don't know Nara wanted to tell them but she decided not to. She gently took Kris's hand away.

"It's nothing you should be worried about." Nara said coldly. They inwardly flinched. "Oh yeah Nara we can't meet up with you today maybe next time." Tao said. Nara just nodded. They were very worried about her now.

~Fast Forward~

"Yi Fan Oppa when are you going to tell Nara I hate keeping our relationship a secret." Hyuna pouted. Ever since they were togther they told Hyuna to call them by their real names. "Soon babe soon." Kris said as he wrapped his arms around Hyuna. "Baby we are going to tell Nara soon just hold on." Chanyeol said as he reached for her hand. "How about tomorrow please?" Hyuna pleaded.

"Fine okay tomorrow." Baekhyun cut in.

~Fast Forward~

Nara received a text from Sehun saying that he wanted to meet up and to go to he park where they first met. Nara got dressed into skinny jeans and a big mickey mouse sweater with a tank top underneath. Once she got to the park she put on a fake smile which she did often now.

"Oppas you said you wanted to meet up now." Nara said. "Nara we found someone else, we made a mistake and I think it's better that we should stop this leave!" Kris said. Nara knew this would happen the plan was just to leave, but it was easier said than done. When they turned to leave Nara grabbed Xumin's arm.

"Minseok Oppa..." Nara was cut off,"Stop just stop call me Xumin and stop calling us oppa I don't want to be someone who bought her way into Seoul Academy to call me by my real name." Xumin said. Nara couldn't believe she ran just anywhere. Exo looked back where they saw her running. They wanted to follow her but they're feet would'nt let them.Then they just walked away.

Nara ran into an alleyway. She just wanted to get away. If people knew the story of why she was crying they would think it was her fault that she should've dumped them. But she couldn't Nara just loved them to much. She stood up just to fall back down again. Before her body hit the floor somebody picked her up.

"Miss come on please get up." A boy with a very deep voice and blond hair said. "Ayyy, you shouldn't cry your pretty face will be ruined." A girl who was pretty skinny with cute eyes said. I just looked up confused. "Oh yes okay I'm Sandara or Dara, This is Bom, CL or Lee Charien, then this is Minzy oh and the guys here are Ji Yong but call him G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Dae Sung, and Seungri." Dara said.

They all stared at me with an intense eyes, the they looked at each other. Bom smiled and asked,"Now sweety what's your name and age?" Nara looked up to see Bom looking a her with a sweet gaze,"My name is Nara and my age is 13 I'm a freshman." Nara said. "Wahhh what school are you going to?" G-Dragon asked. "Oh yeah uh Seoul Academy." Nara said looking down.

"Wahhh really you must be really talented." T.O.P said. "Yeah thanks but I'm thinking of changing schools." Nara said. "Oh well it's not our buisness to pry but since I have a feeling I think we will become great friends so call us unnie and them oppa." Minzy said as they smiled sweetly at her.