Past Part 1

My Stupid "Soulmates"

A four year old was running around with her friends, until she noticed 12 boys just lying around. She looked at her friends then at them, there was just something weird about them that she wanted to go over to just say hi. She timidly walked over to the 12 boys. Once she was there one of them looked at her with a bored expression. 

"Uhh hi my name is Kim Nara…ummm can I sit with you?" Nara looked at them with big eyes cute eyes. They all looked up, to meet with a cute little girl with piglets with a skirt and shirt. 

One of them stood up and asked, "Why would you like to sit with us...?" A boy who was exceptionally tall looked at Nara. She squirmed under his staring. These oppas are really wierd! She thought. "Is it so wrong to sit here with you?" She just wanted to make some more friends what's wrong with that? 

They didn't answer her after that. She stared at them until she sighed at went with her friends. One of them looked up to see her playing and laughing, he didn't know why but he just wanted to talk, and play with her. With a sigh he went back to reading his book.

It was time to go home, Nara's mother was having having guests over, and they have kids, so that made Nara really excited. "Mommy who is coming?" Nara asked while her mom was combing Nara's hair. "They are really good friends of mommy and daddy, so be nk your best behavior okay baby?" Her mother said. Nara nodded and held her mom's hand, she was really excited! 

It was 6:00 and the doorbell rang. One of the maids answered the door. Nara looked downstairs and saw a woman and a man with 12 kids. Woah so many kids! Nara's mom came down and so did her dad. The guests laughed and hugged her parents. Eventually, Nara's dad called her down,"Nara come greet the guests!" Nara came down. 

Nara looked at the guests, they were equally good looking the woman had long brown hair, and big eyes which popped out because of the mascara. Her cheeks were tinted with a light blush. The man was very handsome he was tall, and buff looking with a nice set of hair. "Hi Nara it's such a pleasure meeting you, call my Emu, and him Samchon!" Emu spoke with a big smile on her face and hugged Nara warmly, which Nara hugged back too. 

"They are my sons." Emu pointed her direction to 12 boys who looked oddly familiar, until are finally realized, these were the boys at the playground. Do they remember me? "Hi I'm Nara we met at the playground." She smiled her cutest smile. "Uhhh yeah..." One of them spoke. He had big eyes that avoided her. 

"Aigoo you aren't going to introduce yourselves, fine a guess I will do it," Emu sighed and rolled her eyes then smiled again,"This is Xumin, Luhan, they're the oldest, then Wu Yi Fan or Kris but call him Yi Fan, Suho or Joomuyn call him that as well, D.O or Kyungsoo, Lay, Baekhuyn, Chanyeol, Lay or Yixing, Chen or Jongdae, Tao, Kai or Jongin, and Sehun. They're older than you so you should call them Oppa." Nara looked at all of them one by one then smiled.

Soon it was time for dinner, they talked and laughed with one another. "Since your done you should play with each other come kne now Nara show them around!" Her dad said. Nara nodded her head. She showed them around her house. "Do you want to play anything?" She asked. "Okay Twister then!" Chanyeol spoke up. She took it out and they started to play.

"Hahaha!" Chen laughed. They were all laughing with each other and messing around. This is how their relationship started.