Teaser 1

|| PowerSwitch - YG's Co-Ed Group || Applyfic / apply OPEN ||

Breaking News:

YG's New Co-ed group! Members Info release!

  YG    Article Date 2013 - 19 - 12  22:39 Source KpopUpdates

 

 

 

8162239.png

YG has released that they are currently in the process of choosing their memebers for new group PowerSwitchSo far they've said that there are two comfirm members. Rumors has it that the group seems to be having an idol like, all rounder concept to them unlike how YG usual 'swag' concepts.

Here are some pictures of the two members and the possible other members of PowerSwitch:

 

 

  

~ ~ ~

 

    

~ ~ ~

It has seem that the concept for these photo is unknown but, they all seem to have the similar winter theme feel to it.

Catch PowerSwitch again sometime soon!

 

 


 

Co-Author's note: Hey guys! So it's Jo here! (Joonhee1004) I hope you liked the teaser! ^^ And since I didn't know what the group's concept was gonna be I just chose picture according to the winter season. Also, I am sincerely sorry that I didn't update as I promised. To be honest I just had a crappy day. Anyways stuff like that won't happen again. :))) Oh! Also I decided to use a Naver news source instead of ALLKPOP because I think it's more unique :) Okay then, bye! See you next time! Catch the next update + teaser!~ (Sorry with the random coloring ;^^ I'm just into it nowadays XD)