Just the beginning [end]

There's not much left.

"She untie her hair and comb it. Sigh heavily and grab her bags ready for school. 

As soon as she walked downstairs, her grandma greeted her. Asking her to have a breakfast with the older but she refuses, asking her to talk for awhile but again she refuses.

the older finally gave up and give her today's allowance and she soon left the older cold and souless.

"Mistress, when should i pick you up?"

she sigh, "For god sake! call me Naeun. im younger than you, like 40 years younger.."

the man clears his throat and smile, "Okay then, when should i-"

"Dont pick me up. im just gonna stay on eunji's house. tell grandma i have group assignment. Ahjusshi, please help me this time okay? I heard that she's planning to meet me with some random rich guy. i just dont want to marry in an early age." she whined

"But-"

"Ahjusshi... Can you imagine me carrying a baby on my hand when i enter college later on? Aissh pleasee!"

"But-"

she sigh heavily and her coldness came inside her, "Enough with the but's! aishh, okay yes you're right im the mistress so you listen to what i say. And please just throw all the recordings things in this car. i dont want our conversation got recorded."

"Yes mistress." she smiled, "Thanks ahjusshi!" 

soon they arrived infront of the gates, she grab her bag nervously and breath heavily "Here i go. again" she whisper and open the car door and soon walked to the school.

her coldness wicked personality came into her whenever she's at school. it was just to protect her so she could be seen as a strong girl. not a weak one.

On the corner of her eyes she could see lots of student eyeing towards her. She could feel her heart beats faster and she hates being the center of attention.

But then her walks slightly stop for a minute when she see this guy busy with his locker again, in like every morning she always see this guy who's face is locked into his own locker.

she then realise that she has stop and looking at that guy, so she walked past him as fast as she could.

"Watch out you might trip on your way." he yelled to her, still busy tidy thing up in his locker.

"Shut up." she replied and walk past him. he smirk and close his locker.

he walked faster and then matches her walking pace,"Shut up? I was just being nice! like always."

"I dont need that."

he chuckled, "You obviously need me." he brag about himself and bump her shoulder with his playfully.

"Do you want me to hit you?!" she stop her step and yelled at him with her famous glare ofcourse. "Yes i would love to see you hitting on me (flirting)" 

she groans and walk faster, but then her head got dizzy and her vision got blurry since she skip breakfast this morning.

 

"Naeun!" he yelled and catch her instantly, she is shocked, he is shocked too. They were both shock and as if the clock stop for a moment.

He let go of her and she stand straight while one of her arm holding her head. "You skip breakfast again dont you? yah! you didnt even eat dinner yesterday right?" he sound whining rather than asking.

"How do you know?" she said with a shaky tone, "Of course i know. You looked pale and thinner these days."

He grab his bag and seemed to looking for something inside, "Here" he gives her a bread.

a moment of silence. she kept looking to the bread not bothering to take it from myungsoo's hand. "Y-you" she stutter.

"You remember?" she asked him and finaly look into his eyes instead of the bread. he smiled and not answering, he grabs her arm and gave her the bread, "Bomi is here, im going first okay? eat the bread. you. yourself and not bomi." he reminded her and left.

she turned around and find bomi has stand behind her smiling foolishly. "Guess who is having a new boy~ friend~?" she asked naeun. 

"Y-you?" she stutter. Bomi shook her head, "EUNJI! yayy!" she yelled in excitement. Naeun's eyes popped, "W-with who?!"

"My dancing partner, hoya! wohoo! seems like i was a good matchmaker didnt i?" naeun nods, "Yes you are, well have you met the 'idiot' today?"

Bomi shook her head, "Nope. But i see you bring your fav bread today! i bring sushi and bibimbap. let go and eat our boyfriend!" she yelled and drag naeun with her to their class.

A pair of eyes are eyeing the young girl since she step into the school this morning, seeing she left and go to the class the eyes left the scene with a smirk.


The bell rang and the students scatter and running in the hallway, some craving for foods and some craving to meet with their friends.

Naeun and bomi has sat and waits for the other 2 girl to come. Between the 4, Naeun and bomi are the only one that got into the same classes. 

Finaly chorong came and sit infront of them, "Im hungry, what should we eat?" she asked looking right and left but then she stop looking to a direction and smiled.

it was his boyfriend at the corner waving excitedly to his girlfriend, "Tch, go and meet him." bomi sigh and chorong nods in agreement.

When she left bomi sigh again, "Naeun-ah, dont leave me alone okay? i know you're famous around boys, but please-"

she stop for a moment, "Aniya-aniya. Myungsoo will get mad if i asked you to stay single just like me." she pouted

"Why will he got mad? He didnt have the-"

Bomi looked at her in disbelievement, "Why is everytime i bring him up, you always got mad and cold?" naeun shook her head, "Im always like this!" she smiled 

"So i guess we cant sleep over in eunji's house tonight." she said changing the topic. "W-why?" naeun stutter. "She'll be with her new boyfie ofcourse!"

"What about chorong?" naeun asked, "You havent heard? they're doing double date!"

"What about you?"

"My mom got mad these days since my grades are falling so i guess i just go home tonight. what about you?" she asked naeun. "I-i cant go home tonight. grands are planning a blind date for me. i hate it so i guess i'll figure it out later?" naeun answered unsure.

Eunji finaly came and then they all have meals together while chorong sit with his boyfriend and have meals together.


Schools almost over and naeun still didnt know where should she go tonight. Sauna, she hates public place with strangers in it. she'll feel unsure and she cant let her guards down. atleast thats what she felt.

She left her phone in her room so she cant do much. Her only friends are having schedule on their own and she didnt want to ruins their schedule.

Plus its raining heavily, she decided to wait until the rain stop, take a cab and just go sightseeing. alone.

the schools finaly out, naeun was only waiting in her classroom alone while their friends say their good bye and went with their own schedule.


"So bored, nothing to do." she said to herself while drawing things in her sketchbook.

"Why are you still here?" she turned around and she saw a man standing by the door, "Im here to take yeol's book. and he said that you were waiting here all alone."

she sigh and close her sketchbook, "I just cant go home tonight." 

"Neither did i." he said walking towards her, "The girls all had plans and i left my phone on my room this morning. so.." she explained.

"So?" he asked

"So, i dont know where i should go." she explained again. He lowered his body, "Wanna go to my favorite place? its quite near."

she looked into his eyes and he back away, "in this kinda weather?" he smirk, "I never said it was outdoors."



They ran into th building, wet. she glared at him, "You. are. so-"

"Are you cold?" he asked worried, "No. im fine."

"But you looked pale and shivers alot. wait a sec." he said leaving her alone.

she put her bag in the corner of the room and switch some of the lights on. This building turns out to be a martial arts room. she walked near the gear and looked confused since she wasnt the sporty girl. 

"Here." he gives naeun a big towel to cover her up and slightly warm her up. "Thanks." she finaly smiled at him.

"No probs. So want me to show you around or.."

"Teach how to do nunchucks. ive seen you alot playing nunchucks with sungyeol in my class." she smiled, "No. nonononono!" he yelled.

"Nunchucks could make bruises, you could get hurt." she pouted, "Okay. but is this yours? all of this?"

"Uhm.. No. this is uhm, my father friend's building. i just play here, uh.. a lot of time." 

"Okay." she said and sit on the corner of the room near her bag. myungsoo followed her and sit beside her. "I never know you are good at martial arts."

"really? everyone knew!" he yelled almost sounds like complaining. "I thought you were some kind of gangster and i really wanted to ask what are you-"

she took a glance at him before continuing, "but im afraid i'll offended you so i stay quite all this time. seems like im the pabo here." she laughes 

"Im a blackbelt you know?"

"Real-" a thunder sounds could be heard and she closed her eyes.

"Naeun? Wh-whats wrong?" he grab her arm, "I-im scared of the thunder.." she stutter

another thunder came and she was shivering trying to hold it inside so he wouldnt worry much.

He opened his arm widely and hug her tight. He hush her down, pats her head and sometimes her hair. He always wanted it to be like this, warm and no cold aura around her.

"M-myungs" she stutter but he hush her, "Sssh, im cold too." he lied.

She backed away a little so she could see his face, "gomawo.."

"What for?"

"For always be there when i needed you. and im sorry.."

he hug her again, "Im sorry that i have been so cold towards you. i just afraid of guys, im afraid of stares and im afraid of people who might judge me,"

he hugs her tight as if he didnt want to lose her, "I've always avoid one on one conversation. but i cant do it with you. i-i dont know why.."

He leans and whisper to her ear, "saranghe. naeun-ah.." 

she could feel her heart beats faster and tears finaly flow. this is the feeling she missed the most. 

she backed away leaving myungsoo in question, she wipe her tears and smiled "oh.. me too. saranghe."

she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, closing her eyes tightly cause this was her first kiss. the kiss was quick but she could feel warm and love and thats all they need.

after the kiss, she quickly looked down and cover her face, embarassed. Myungsoo chuckled and hold both of her hands so he could see naeun's face, "You're bold." he .

she pouted but then myungsoo cupped her face and leans forward, gently he kissed her. it was sweet and he kept on kissing her. He tilt his head and smiled, but as he felt that naeun was out of breath he stop. 

He hugs her tight, "Mianhe." he chuckle.



that night both of them sleep there holding each other hands tightly. Naeun knows that tomorrow when she came home another problems will come. but she knew that myungsoo will be there for her.

she went home with myungsoo beside her, he insist that he should appologise directly to her grands.

as her grands sees both of them, she invited myungsoo for a tea time. 

"I got this." her grand said while she puts a stack of photos infront of them.

it was them, the one where myungsoo catches her, when myungsoo help her, when myungsoo hugs her tight when she got bullied by other girls and many more.

"Im sorry-" she said but myungsoo cut her words, "It was all my fault please dont blame it on her. im sorry-"

this time her grand cut his words, "Why with all the sorry?"

the two finaly looked at her grands face, "You're dating i see, and im totally fine about it," she smiled, "You could protect Naeun and i can depend on you."

she called the ahjusshi (a.k.a naeun's driver+bodyguard) "Have you told Naeun about kim myungsoo?"

"Ah.. about that, i havent told her.. im sorry.." he apologise

"Alright then. Naeun, this is the guy i wanted you to meet. Kim Myungsoo the son of the professional athlete and the soon to be president of the Kim's corp,"

she laughs,"You two stayed at his private martial arts building yesterday right? Thanks to your ex boyfriend i have all of this photos right here. I was worried when both of you didnt showed up last night. But im glad that you are dating on your own without me forcing you."

after the long talk, grands let them to have more moment talking together. they went into the backyard talking, laughing together.

"You never told me you were mr.kim's son." she pouted, "I wanted you to love me for who i am." he answer and backhug her. 

"Our wedding will held in 1 year right?" he asked and she nods, "By then lets have lots of babies and let jaehyo babysit them" he joked and naeun laughs.

"ert! why are you talking about babies already?" she turned around and hug him back.

"Because i cant wait to love my kids the way i love you." she laughs at her boyfriend cheesy line. "You sounded like chorong's boyfriend, woohyun now and-"

he kissed her, "Dont talk about other guy or i'll kissed you again."

she smiled, he smiled. after all they shared happiness and sadness together. maybe this wasnt their ending yet. but its the start of hapiness, they know and believed it.