Her past

There's not much left.

Myungsoo walk and sigh, he's wound still hurts and his neck feel like its gonna break any moment now. He chewed his gum and blew it. Its 7 am and he already arrive at his school enterance.School start in 8 am.

He sigh again and put both of his hand in his pocket and looked around, just in case those crazy fangirling was around somewhere.

But his eyes widened as he see a not-so-good scene but it was blurry. He got wounds near his eyes and now its hard for him to see things cleary without squinting his eyes.

 

"Ahh!" that women scream and he sigh in disbelivement. 'She got bullied? Girls are so into drama.' he exhaled and ran towards them.

She knew the girl who bullied that unknown girl. It was Yewon and the gang, or we could call it the 'jewerly' cause they think that they are that damn precious. Now they're nothing more than a low people who likes to torture other in Myungsoo's eyes.

Yewon is holding a cutter, Baby J and Eunjung is holding that girl hands while Se mi just stand behind and record the scene.

"What the hell?!" he screamed and all eyes now stare at him. That unknown girl exhaled, "Leave." she said coldly and Myungsoo did not believe what he just heard.

Yewon chuckle,"See, L? She didn't need your help." [it sounded like CL -_-" mianhee]

Yewon continues torturing her by grab her hair rough while juxtapose the cutter inches away from that girl face. She closed her eyes and trying to dodge but failed since she cant move much. Myungsoo ruffled his hair, 'Tch, i have to do this again.' he said to himself and walk closer to Yewon. That girl didnt realised, but Baby J realised it and screamed, "Yewon-ah!" 

It was to late. Myungsoo kicked Yewon's hand and now the cutter fell to the ground. Those girl scared and stare at him, "Yak! What the heck are you trying to-"

she cant continue as he pick up the cutter and put that right infront of her eyes, they walks away in horror, "M-mianhe. W-we will leave now!" that girl said and about to run. But he grabs her hand, "Dont forget your weapon." he chuckled giving back the cutter to Yewon.

"Oi!" he yelled to Se mi, "Pass that phone to me and leave." Se mi hesitate but Eunjung snatched that phone from Se mi's hands and give it to Myungsoo. They soon leave, feeling terrified.

He chuckled and turn to that unknown girl, his eyes widened as he see the girl has fell on the ground.

He ran into her, "Ya! are you okay?" that girl did not answer and still cover her face with both of her hands.

"Answer me!" he yelled but that girl still not answering. He sigh and forcefuly grab her hand and raised her face. She got scars in her forehead. And blood start running down. He touched it and the girl whined in pain, "Appo?[hurt?}" and the girl nod. 

He search something from his pocket, it turns out to be a bandage. He place it to the scar and smiled, "Atleast it cover the scar, now."

She finally looked into his face and widened her eyes, "You got punch by that girl?" she asked seeing  that man face has wounds too.

He shook his head, "Nah, i got it outside the school area. unlike you." he and finaly that cold girl stands up. "Tch, whatever." she said walking away.

'I shouldn't have talk to that boy, he must've got that wound from a fight.' she thought, 'if grandma knows all of this, she would yell me for hours.' she continued.

"Son Naeun!" he yelled and that girl who turned out to be a Son Naeun turned around and gasped, "Y-you... How did you know my name?" Naeun stutter.

He chuckled, "Buy me food for lunch, as a payback, okay?" he yelled. Naeun just smiled and nod, it sounds fair to her. Since he has saved her from those crazy girls.

But then he ran towards her, "Here." he said giving her back her nametag. She pinned it into her uniform, smiled to him and leave.

'So that's how he know my name,'

'From the nametag that Yewon throw away before...' she thought to her self and went into her class."


"Naeun!" Jiyoon yells at Naeun and hug her from the back. "Early as always." she said and Naeun just smiled.

Eunji let go of her and sit in her desks and gasped, shock seeing Naeun's forehead. "What happened to you?" she asked, Naeun shook her head, "I bump the wall..." she lied.

"You're not good at lying." she said. Naeun sigh, "It's Yewon-" 

Jiyoon stand up directly and kick the chair nearby, "Wah, that girl is really-"

"Dont do something that will make get detention!" Naeun yelled cause she knew eunji would just smack Yewon right now.

"Someone saved me, and its fine now!" she explain and Jiyoon widened her eyes, "Nugu?"

silent, she forgets to ask his name! She knew his class. Its the same class as Yewon. "His name... Molla,"

"But his in the same class as Yewon."

"Really?"

"Wait, its a man?!" she yelled.

Naeun just nod shyly. "Dont think of something weird. I have a boyfried already, right?" Naeun said and Jiyoon just remembered. "Ofcourse, Ahn Jaehyo surely is jjang!" she said giving two thumbs up to her.

Then that guy came in, he widened his eyes and hurriedly came into Naeun.

"W-what happened to you?"he said in horror. 

"She got bu-" Naeun kicks Eunji's leg, "I bumped the wall. ah, clumsy me." she said hit her ead softly and laughing.

Jaehyo see the cute side of her again and smiled,"Tell me if it still hurts." he said, then gently rub the scar [the cute monkey bandage].

 

As a promised, she excuse her self form her boyfriend, Ahn Jaehyo and left him. She bought 2 chocolate milk,a salad,2 bread, a bento box and cholate cakes with two pocky[chocolate stick] stands in the middle of the cake.

She came into that man class while The 'jewerly' literally stare at her. She just pretended not to see them and head to Myungsoo's table. 

She saw that man is sleeping and she unknowingly smiled. She knock the table softly and that man finally woken up. She sit infront of him and gave him the food.

"Oh Son eunna." he said rubbing his eyes. 'Tch, this man is weak at remembering people names.' she sigh inside.

"Here, the payback." she said and about to leave when Myungsoo called her, "Son!" 

She turned around and Myungsoo gesture his hand, signing her to come closer. She sigh and walk closer, "Wae?" 

"Isn't this too much?"

she shook her head, "No, you do need a lot of food."

"Im not that skinny, you know. i have abs-"

Naeun chuckled, "Seeing wounds on your face hurt me inside for no reason, i guess you need to eat a lot."

Myungsoo laughs, "Really? You  dont even know my name, its-"

Before Myungsoo finished she had left her.He ruffled his hair and sigh while eat the food she gave him before. Sungyeol came and drop his jaw, "Woah! its not your birthday right?" Myungsoo shook when Sungyeol grabs a bread, "Yah! Dont take any!" he yelled

"Tch, why? you have a lot already."

"Just dont." he said firmly and continue eating.

 

After school, Naeun ride the bus home. As she arrived, she walks to the maids room and asked them to prepare the sauna ready and some medicines and also something to relieve the pain from the scars and the wound.

She tiptoe when she passed her grandma's room. But unfortunately her grandma went out and gasped in horror seeing Naeun has scars and wounds.

"What happened to you!"

"Ah.. grandma, im home." she said smiling while her grandma glares at her. 

She sigh, "I bumped-"

"The wall? Again? Dont play your lies on me!" she yelled.

"Some friends,"

"You got bullied? Who bullied you?" she still yelled at her.

"You dont have to know, grandma. It was just a slight-"

"Who did this?!" she yelled again.

"Friends..." 

"So it was not just one person huh?" she said finally calming down, she called her manager, "Go to Naeun's school and finds out who bullied her earlier today, Call their parents-"

"Grandma, i said its fi-" she cut her grandma words but her grandma told the maids to take care of her.

"Call their parents to meet me in the house. If you cant find out who did this to my granddaughter in 2 hours, i'll fired you." she said firmly and end up the call without even waiting for the other party to reply a word or two back.

Naeun cried that day, her grandma was always like this. Doing things in her own will. The scars and wounds has been taken care off now and it hurts less than before.

She was being called by her grandma and those soul-less-swollen eyes went to the huge living room. She widened her eyes as she saw jewerly and all of their parents was all there. The mother cried and begging for forgiveness while the father's hold their anger.

Her grandma yelled and made the guards let go of the mother's from Naeun's body. She didnt know what happened till she heard her grandma said, "I'll cut my company relation with all of your little company. Dont dare to let you or your daughters face shows up infront of my family. Now, leave before i sued you all." she said and they leave so does Naeun's soul. Seeing her own grandma do something exaggrated.

 

The next morning all eyes on her, even her bestfriends saw her in disbelievement. 

"You bullied Yewon and the gang?" Jiyoon said coldly and Naeun shooks her head, "They all got transferred into another school , claiming you did something bad to them!" So hyun yelled. Gayoon adds up, "Naeun-ah i thought you were a nice girl..."

She cried seeing who she thought bestfriends are claiming she bullied jewerly, "Is that scar and wounds from the fight you had with them?" Hyuna asked. She shook her head again. "Just admit it Naeun. We would be dissapointed if you lied to us again." Jihyun finally said a word.

That's when Jaehyo comes in and walk towards them, "Naeunn.." he said pitied her. All she wanted to do is to be in his embrace and he told her that everythings gonna be alright, "J-jaehyo..." she stutter. 

But the thing is Jaehyo didnt stood out for her, "Just tell us the truth." he said coldly. 

"B-but i didn't do a-anything..." she cried.

"Naeun!" he yelled and hold Naeun's arms. "Just say it." Naeun shook her head, "Ahn Jae-" 

"That's it," he sigh, "We're breaking up." he said coldly. Naeun's eyes widened and shocked, "Why? Because of the mistakes that i didn't even do?" she asked while Jaehyo scoffed, "Just So You All Know, I, Ahn Jaehyo. NEVER Loved her." he yells and the whole class, indeed heard him.

Naeun fell to the ground not believe-ing what just happened. "I just thought you are pretty," 

"But now, you are ugly little liar and please, just forget about us." he said and leave. The girls leave too leaving Naeun sit there crying. 

Then someone hold her, "Get up, Naeun-ah!" she said when she looked up, her classmate [Chorong,Eunji and Bomi] who she never thought care about her picks her up and since then, her whole life was only for the 4 of them. 

She clears Jaehyo and those girls from her head and heart.

 



 

2 years later,

 

 

Naeun step out from her luxurious car and sigh, she hates her life too much. 

"Naeun-ah!!!" her old friends called her, waving and smiling so innocently. She only stare and faking a smile before taking her step and enter this 'garbage' school.

She open her locker and find another sticky note, "Naeuniee, lets meet at our usual place! i'll wait for you, okay?" she smirked in disgust and crumbled the paper before throwing it away. 

She's done with getting her stuff from the locker and closed it. She exhaled and open up her eyes and shocked, she saw a tall man leaning onto the locker besides her. 

'Great, now he tries to make my worst day even worst than before.' she thought to her self and immediately walk away. He follows her and she hates it. She turned around and he finally smile in victory. 

"Finally," he said happily. "Are you still mad, because of that-" he said and getting cut by Naeun.

"What do you want?" she sigh. "Money, Popularity, Brains, Friends? Take them away! i dont care." she said almost yelling. he shush her and look deep into her eyes who always avoiding eye contacts. 

A pregnant pause,"D-do you hate me?" he asked. She scoffed in disgust seeing his puppy face and wanted to punch him, but sadly she's not that good at sport. 

He tries to touch her hair but she dodges, "Yes."

He know this is what he's going to hear.

"Actually..." she said not letting a single word comes out from his lips, "I hate people. All of them." 

Ahn Jaehyo smirk, "Naeun-ah, i will get you back!" he yelled while Naeun just laugh in disgust.

'You will think that i will like you again? Beside, you all turned me into a wicked witch. And i will make sure that i pay you back this time.' she said to herself.  After the accident, Naeun turn her self into what people judgje her.

The unhearted woman, She do hate everyone including her grandma. But Chorong,Bomi and Eunji are an exception. Cause they were not people, they were angels sent from above who saved and open up her eyes that they were everything that she needs.

 

 

Im so sorry, it was supposed to be a oneshots. But i cant make it as a one shots... So i decided to make it as a twoshots. 

The Myungeun moments arent much, huh? Dont worry, just read the next chapter :)

Comment please, Oh, and to those 4 minutes and jewelry fans, mianhee.... :(