Cupid has a lot of Victims

The Six Lost Sisters ; { Applications: CLOSED! }

"Cupid has a lot of Victims"

Hongbin, Yoora, Zelo and Haruhi are now off to their double date.
They rode a taxi and soon arrived at a very beautiful park.
Zelo gave a cute bracelet to Haruhi and Hongbin gave flowers
to Yoora.
Haruhi and Zelo were preparing the picnic while  
Hongbin already took pictures of the place.
Yoora grabbed her camera out of her bag and started taking photos too.
There were only few people on the park so they didn't wear any
disguises but they were very careful.
Yoora's cellphone suddenly rang. ♪Seulpeohajima No No No Honjaga aniya No No no♪
She took her phone and walked a little far from the three.
"Ne oppa? Waeyo?" Yoora answered J-Hope's call.
"Where are you? I went to the Kim Mansion but N hyung said you went out..."
J-Hope replied with a worried voice.
"Don't worry oppa! We're just here in the park! I'll call you later!" Yoora explained.
"Arasseo! I'll just visit Umma at the cafe okay? I'll tell her you went out so
you can't come with me. Bye!" J-Hope said on the phone.
 
 
"Hongbin oppa! Yoora unni! The picnic is ready!!! Come here!" Haruhi called the two over.
Hongbin and Yoora walked to the couple and sat beside them.
"Jagiyaaaa! What food did you bring for the picnic?" Zelo's stomach growled
right after he asked. Hahaha!
The three giggled only a little to avoid making Zelo embarassed.
"We brought cookies, kimbap, pepero, juice, cola and a lot more!" Haruhi
opens the picnic box and get out the food and drinks as she talks.
"Thank you Jagiya!" Zelo pinches Haruhi's cheeks.
"Thank you Ja---------" Hongbin accidentally almost copied what Zelo said to Haruhi.
"Hmm?" Yoora clearly heard him.
Hongbin stopped when he realized he was about to copy what Zelo just said.
Haruhi and Zelo gave Hongbin curious stares.
"Ja--------- JJANG! The picnic is jjang!" Hongbin smiled with a hint of nervousness on his face.
"Komawo oppa!" Yoora pats his shoulder.
"Ehh? Jjang was the word you were going to say? So... Thank you Jjang??" Haruhi questioned Hongbin
but he pretended he didn't hear.
Haruhi and Yoora were happy to see that Hongbin and Zelo likes what they brought.
 
After the picnic, they decided to seperate and go somewhere else.
"See you later Yoora unni! Hongbin oppa!" Haruhi waved at them with her free hand because
she is holding hands with Zelo.
Zelo waved at the two as well.
"Yah Haru! We have to go home early or else our oppas are gonna be angry."
Yoora reminded her sister.
"We'll go now, Bye!" Hongbin waved and smiled at the couple.
 
Haruhi and Zelo's Situation:
The couple planned to play arcade games at the mall.
They hid on the side of the mall when they saw a lot of people inside.
"Oppa what do we do?" Haruhi was now so nervous.
"Do we just go in casually because everyone knows about us?" Haruhi continued throwing questions.
Zelo smiled and held Haruhi's hand. 
"What if there are fans inside?" Haruhi asked again and looked at the busy mall.
Zelo quickly got an idea, "Let's just play games at our dorm. We have a video game console there."
He smiled brightly.
"Jinja?!" Haruhi was so excited to play games and to see her brother too.
"Ne! Let's go get a taxi now!" Zelo smiled at Haruhi.
They hailed a taxi and went to B.A.P's dorm.
 
When they arrived at B.A.P's dorm, Daehyun was shocked to see his sister.
"Zelo-ah, thank you for bringing my sister here!" Daehyun hugged Zelo.
"Of course hyung!"  Zelo said.
The other members had schedules so Daehyun is the only person home.
The three of them started playing video games.
 
Hongbin and Yoora's Situation:
Hongbin and Yoora watched as people go out of the mall.
Aren't Zelo and Haruhi going to this place too?
So they seperated but they were eventually going to the same mall?
But the mall was busy earlier so Zelo decided to take Haruhi 
to their dorm so they could still play.
In Hongbin and Yoora's case, they arrived later than the
couple. They decided to get in when they saw that the
mall wasn't busy.
Hongbin decided to take Yoora to the bookstore.
"Eunnie-ah, Yoora-ah, I'll just go to the bathroom for a while arasseo? I'll be back okay?" Hongbin
smiled at Yoora reassuringly.
"Okay oppa! I might look or buy books here." Yoora gestured "okay" to Hongbin.
Hongbin went off and Yoora is starting to look for some books she likes.
She already grabbed books in just 30 minutes.
The books were Sherlock Holmes, Detective Conan Mangas and others.
The books weren't that heavy except the Sherlock Holmes one.
"Ohhh~ Poor Hongbin oppa..." She thought while walking to the counter.
Yoora knew that Hongbin would help her carry the books later.
Yoora put the books on the counter. Then her attention was diverted to a shiny book similar to the
Sherlock Holmes book she got. It was on the shelf beside the counter.
She took it and saw that it was a special edition one but then she noticed something.
There was a note inside the book. She gets the note and placed the book on top of
the other books she was going to buy.
Yoora read it and it says:
"Yoora-ah! I'm sorry I made you wait there! Oppa is here
at the ice cream shop."
                                                                     - Kong oppa
 
"And you went there without me...." Yoora thought and pouted after reading.
Yoora bought the books but she left it to the cashier unni and she said that
she will get them later. And also because they're heavy.
Yoora walked to the ice cream shop, there was no sign of Hongbin there.
Instead there was a note, the same as the one she found earlier.
Yoora pouted more but she read it anyway:
"Mianhae I'm not there either... Yoora-ah..."
                                                                      - Kong oppa
Yoora looked around and tried to find Hongbin.
A cute little girl then approached Yoora. Yoora bent down and gave the little girl a candy.
The cute girl gave her a note. Yoora patted the girl's head and the girl ran back to her mother.
The mother smiled brightly at Yoora. Yoora didn't know what was going on.
She read the note and it was VIXX's GR8U in Korean (대-다-나-다-너).
Suddenly, GR8U started playing somewhere close...
Yoora followed it and was trying her best to find where the music was coming from.
 
Yoora finally saw Hongbin. He was right in front of a music record shop right where GR8U plays .
"Oppa!" Yoora walks closer to Hongbin but he didn't allow her to move from her spot.
Surprisingly, there were no people on the place.
Hongbin had a mic in his hand and suddenly sang GR8U. When he stopped, he showed what was
on his other hand, it was actually a heart-shaped candy.
Hongbin started talking, "Yoora-ah, I'm always more than happy to be with you. I'm sorry,
if I'm always staring at you. If only my eyes can take pictures then I would already taken
a lot of beautiful pictures of you. I promise to always take care of you well and love you with all of my heart.
Kim Yoora, Will you be my girlfriend?".
Yoora didn't talk and was so shocked but she ran to Hongbin and hugged him
which means it's a yes.
"Toot! You're artwork right now." Yoora seriously said while looking at Hongbin.
Hongbin chuckled but transformed to artwork anyway.
When Hongbin froze and didn't move, Yoora hit his arm lightly and gave him
a kiss on his check.
"Yah oppa! Okay, you're not artwork anymore." Yoora clinged on Hongbin's arm right after.
"Ja! Let's go and play at the arcade!" Hongbin happily shouted.
"Oppa my books!" Yoora reminded Hongbin.
"Ohhhhh...." Hongbin almost forgot.
They both laughed and then they started walking.
Yoora saw some guards let people go back to that particular hall where Hongbin just confessed.
The guards, knowing Hongbin is an idol, they let him use the hall.
 
 
Taehyung and Hyesoo's Situation:
Taehyung and Hyesoo were left at home because of Hakyeon, the two couples--- I mean the couple and 
the friends successfully got away... Good thing Ken is here.
Ken started annoying Hakyeon, entertaining him so the two can get out.
They were successful... But Hakyeon noticed and is now on a mission!
 
Hakyeon called Hongbin, "Yah. Where are you now???" 
Hongbin was a bit shocked, not knowing what to say, "I'm here at the mall!" 
He tried not to sound nervous, eyeing Yoora.
 
"Ah arasso, where at the mall?" Hakyeon questioned the 'artwork' more.
"Ehh... At the arcade!" Hongbin exclaimed.
Hakyeon hung up, on his way to the mall.
Yoora panicked, "Yah oppa! Eotteoke???" Yoora said, having the idea to swap with Haruhi.
 
Hakyeon knew that Hongbin liked Yoora, so if he sees them together--- BOOM! Busted.
"HARUHI!!! WE NEED TO SWAP!!" Yoora already got her things, "Meet Hongbin oppa at the arcade!"
"EHHH!? Then go here at BAP's dorm! SunDae oppa and Zeze (Zelo x3) are here~!" Haruhi was still
holding the game controller while talking, Yoora then hung up.
 
"Waeyo Jagi?" Zelo was still focused on the game.
"Yoora unni and I are going to swap places because Hakyeon oppa doesn't know..." Haruhi beated Zelo in
the game and ready to go.
"See you later oppa~ Saranghaeyo~" Haruhi got outside and hurriedly came to the mall arcade.
 
The two successfully did the swap, and Hakyeon arrived at the arcade. Haruhi and Hongbin were playing
the racing game.
"Yah! I thought you were alone! And with Haru too??? WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS???" Hakyeon was
raising his voice but the two can't hear it.
"WHAT? I can't hear you hyung!" Hongbin shouted.
 
TO BE CONTINUED...