Christmas Spirit || Thousands of Hurtful Words ; Hyesoo & Haena

The Six Lost Sisters ; { Applications: CLOSED! }
C h r i s t m a s   S p i r i t "
 
Kevin, Haruhi and Yoora came home for a brief moment for Yoora to greet their halmeoni.
Hongbin, Zelo, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Kevin, Haruhi and Yoora were going to a party.
It was Iseul's party. Since the party would be at 9:00 pm, they decided to first go to Hyesoo.
 
The three were the only people to come since it would a troublesome to have a lot of people
come with them, since space and noise is a problem here.
They now arrived at Hyesoo's new family home, Yoora first knocked at the door.
Hyesoo's step-mother opened the door with a smile plastered to her face.
 
"Ah yes, may I help you miss?" Mrs. Bang asked.
Hearing in the background was Hyesoo, asking her umma, "Umma~ Do we have food left?"
"Jamkkanman, dear." Mrs. Bang looked back and replied to her.
"Umm... So... I'm Kim Yoora, with me are Kim Sunghyun and Kim Haruhi. Well... It's a long
story..." Yoora told Mrs. Bang of what really happened. 
 
Then she remembered where she first found 'Chaeyi'.
She patted Yoora's head, then called Hyesoo.
"Waeyo??" Hyesoo asked, looking confused.
"HyeHye..." Kevin looked like he was about to cry, again.
"Hye...Hye?" Hyesoo was a bit confused. Also still young when they were dropped off
to different parts of Korea.
She then just stood there, unable to move for the longest time.
 
She remembered her twin, Haena. She met her. She MET her. She regretted not hugging
her twin. She misses playing with Haena. Playing with her other siblings.
Having 'tea parties', playing house, running around, playing hide and seek and more.
Kevin remembered how much Hyesoo loves to dance randomly when music turns on.
So to lighten up the mood, he got his phone and played APink's "NoNoNo".
 
Haruhi was startled by the loud music, since Kevin was holding it close to her ears.
"Oppa!" She said while trying to cover her ear.
And Hyesoo just got energetic and enjoyed the music, randomly dancing to it..
They all laughed and smiled at each other.
"Mrs. Bang~ We're going to a party tonight to see her twin, Haena. We hope you would 
allow her to come with us..." Kevin was still smilling and begged Hyesoo's stepmom.
 
"Ah arasseoyo, just take care of yourselves ne? Don't let anyone flirt with you guys!"
Mrs. Bang chuckled and pinches each of the four's cheeks.
"Kamsahamnida!" They said in unison.
T h o u s a n d s   o f   H u r t f u l   W o r d s "
The guys got ready in their rooms and the girls, as well.
After getting ready and dressed, they rode in the black van to Iseul's party.
They reached the main entrance and entered beautifully, making the other guests look at them (lol x3)
 
Everyone sat down for now, Yoora and Hyesoo were eating some food.
Zelo was running late since he was needed to buy a couple of things for his mom.
He texted Haruhi saying, 'I'm on my way. Love you.'
Haruhi was just there reading, smiling to herself.
 
Haena first looked at herself in the mirror, smiling to herself. At how everyone will see
her beauty, how everyone would admire her.
Haena got out of her room and entered the main hall.
Sungyeol, as usual, ignored her. Everyone was looking at Haena.
She noticed this and was annoyed.
That's when Myungsoo and Kevin approached Haena.
 
"Excuse me, Iseul-ssi. Can you please come with us for a second there?" Myungsoo asked politely.
"Why should I?" Iseul raised her eyebrow at him.
Kevin was shocked at her attitude. She wasn't like that before.
Haruhi came up to them as well, seeing Iseul's attitude.
Yoora and Hyesoo noticed as well so they came.
 
They dragged Haena to a corner.
"Haena, do you not remember us? Why not come home to your family?" Myungsoo looked at her straight in the eye.
She refused to be with them, ruining her perfect life now.
"No thank you. You silly little es can run along and play family. I'm going back to my family. Because we might be blood but we are not family."
 
"What... Who are you? Haena unni! Snap out of it! I know about 'Iseul'. How she died and how you
replaced her. You're not the person you're claiming to be!" Haruhi snapped.
Hyesoo was shocked, along with their siblings.
"We're your true family, unni. You just want to throw the happy memories we had?" Haruhi
was angry, Woohyun came in to stop her.
"Oh jinjja? What's your definition of 'family' anyways, Haena?" Not letting her anger take over,
Hyesoo was still a bit smiling while saying those words.
 
"You're kidding, right? Haena..." Hyesoo looked down. This wasn't the Haena she knows.
"What happened to you unni?" Yoora was about to cry now.
Haruhi was just plain hurt, she didn't want to cry. Even if she's the youngest, she can't forgive her.
She slapped Iseul's face. Iseul was shocked, touching her cheek. Haru was seriously pissed,
"How dare you little--! Did you just slap me, b*tch?" Iseul was stopped by Gain and Gina.
 
Zelo and Hongbin just came back and hurriedly came to the incident.
"Are you okay jagi?" Zelo hugged Haruhi, making her calm a little bit.
"Eunnie-yah, stop crying..." Hongbin wiped her tears, making him frown.
"Well, Iseul-ssi. Sorry for this. Later on you'll see." Myungsoo motioned to just go already, he bowed to Iseul.
Haruhi was very sorry, she wanted to apologize to her... But Kevin just held her hand and got out.
"Will unni be okay?" Yoora asked, a bit worried about Haena.
 
Sungyeol didn't leave though. He told Iseul, "Iseul, meet me outside."
Iseul just nodded, feeling that Sungyeol might have fallen for her charms or looks or money.
She waited outside, a bit impatient. The thought of seeing her twin, Hyesoo, again... 
Seeing Yoora cry. Seeing Haruhi be mad and slap her. These made her thought of some things.
Sungyeol saw Iseul, feeling cold since it was the winter season now.
He gave his scarf to her... (Just imagine it's Sungyeol arasso?)
Sungyeol talked about some things with Haena...
What could they be talking about??
 
What would happen between Iseul and her siblings?!
Hope you guys loved that~ Mianhae Anna unni that I had to slap you ;P WOOO! We're finding our two lost sisters still~ Who would those two be? STAY READING~! <3 -Miki
 
Jiyu says she loves you guys and take care~