cooleling; Status: (finally) taken

★彡【晴天】— EXO Oneshot Requests 》CLOSED // HIRING! 《
finalstatus: (finally) taken
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

“Minkyung-ah.” Sehun’s voice came out as a whisper. She could feel his warm breath as it ghosted her parted lips. No words could be heard from the said as she stared at the boy standing before her. Everything screamed for her to move, to push him away, but her body was frozen. Nothing was making any sense, not even her mind.

Their bodies were almost touching; his arms creating a barrier on either side of her head. His lips also, were just inches from hers. The beating of her heart was at an uncontrollably fast rate; something that she hadn’t experience before.

Now that her eyes were connected to Sehun’s, it allowed her to realise that all this time he was staring at her lips. Involuntarily, she gulped as her eyes trailed down to his. She caught him flicking his tongue over his bottom lip, and quickly, she averted her eyes back to his. They were now staring right into hers.

She could see the eagerness evident in his chocolate brown orbs. A hint of playfulness mixed within it. Minkyung gulped again. This was a different side to Sehun, his childish and dorky side long gone. He seemed mature, like he knew what he was doing and what he wanted from it.

Slowly, Sehun took another step forward, their bodies now touching. His right hand slithered down to her hip, where he lightly rested it there, while the other cupped her cheek. Sehun leaned down, his neck craning so that their lips were now parallel.

A small smile played on his lips before they gently placed themselves onto hers. It was as if a flash of the childish Sehun appeared for a second.

The kiss was soft and tender; like he was savouring the time he had with her. But almost as if he was hesitant in initiating the kiss. Minkyung didn’t know how to respond, her feet were rooted to the ground while her arms were dangling lifelessly by her sides. Sehun noticed the lack of movement from her and slowly, slid his arms around her thin waist; pulling her body closer to his—if it was even possible.

The fireworks that were crackling in her mind slowly died down, but the beating of her heart maintained its fast speed. Sehun.is.kissing.me! Sehun is freaking kissing me! She could feel his arm wrapping tighter around her waist, a light and tingly feeling sparked inside her. As if on cue, her arms made their way around his neck, while her fingers ran through his soft blonde hair. Those countless times she’s imagined herself doing this finally became reality, and it hit her hard. Sehun was actually kissing her. And it didn’t seem like he was going to pull away any sooner.

Minkyung finally found herself responding to his kiss and it a matter of seconds, the slow and gentle kiss became fast, hot and passionate. She felt his tongue flick across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Her mind literally had a mind of its own, because she instantly parted her lips, allowing his tongue to enter. She had no idea what came over her, this was something she never imagined herself doing. But as long as it was with Sehun, she didn’t need to consider it.

All this time, she thought it was just a one-sided love. She never knew that Sehun would return those feelings. Apparently, it was very clear to everyone that they both harboured feelings for each other. Especially, according to Sehun’s friends. They were like a broken record every time they caught Sehun and Minkyung together. Whether it was just hanging out at the park, or walking around, they seemed to always find a way to tease them. But now, now what were they going to say when they find out that they kissed.

Does that make them a couple?

 

Sehun broke the kiss first, their breaths heavy and in sync. Their eyes reflected both lust and passion. No words were exchanged, but a heart racing smile from Sehun made Minkyung blush in defeat. A whine like whimper sound escaped her lips as she buried her face into his chest. She could hear and feel Sehun chuckling as his arms wrapped themselves around her small frame.

 


 

A couple of days later, Sehun’s friends, who called themselves ‘EXO’, initiated another group hangout. This time they decided to throw the meet-up at Luhan and Hyuin’s place.

Loud chatter drowned out the whale cries of the members that were still single, while the girlfriend’s to the taken ones sat to one side with embarrassment. Luhan, Kai, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Kris had wide and proud grins across their faces as they exchanged high fives. Sehun being the only normal one out of all the others, continued to glance at his girlfriend, Minkyung every now and then. She too was sitting with the girls as they chatted about the most recent episode of some drama. But her attention wasn’t even with them.

Hyuin lightly nudged Sona’s side, tearing her attention away. She glanced over and followed her line of sight, which landed on Minkyung. Maeri, Hyeonju and Minyoung who noticed that the others weren’t responding, smiled knowingly once they saw the reason behind Minkyung’s lack of concentration.

“Let’s gather around for some karaoke!” Hyuin suddenly announced. The arguing ceased followed by sounds of cheering and groaning.

Minkyung snapped back into reality and was dragged away by a smiling Sona and Maeri. “You’ll get a better view of him here.” Sona giggled and pushed Minkyung towards Sehun. The girl’s then respectively sat beside their boyfriends who then securely slinked their arm around their girlfriend’s waist. Minkyung found herself staring at her feet, too shy and embarrassed to look at Sehun who had obviously overheard what Sona said.

“Is it better?” Sehun asked without turning to look at her.

“I-is what better?” She stuttered to her own dismay knowing very well what he had meant. A small blush developed on her cheeks as a result.

The short exchange of words between the new couple was caught by the girl’s. The boys however, were oblivious seeing that they were arguing – again – over which song they should sing.

 

 

The karaoke started off with Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo singing a ballad. Everyone was surprisingly quiet and was leaning against the sofa back rest as their tiredness finally sunk in. The couples had been kicked onto the floor for too much cuddling and taking up the seat. In the end, Minkyung was the only female left on the sofa, while Sehun was sitting on the arm rest to her left.

 

Amidst all the chattering, arguing and complaining, Sehun reached for the bottle of water in Minkyung’s hands. Without hesitation, he uncapped it and took a gulp of water before handing it back to Minkyung who also did the same before closing it again.

Kris and Maeri who had coincidentally glanced at the couple’s direction caught the entire scene. Kris, with wide eyes glanced at his girlfriend, hoping that he wasn’t the only one that saw what the maknae had done. A knowing and motherly smile stretched across Maeri’s face as a sign that his eyes hadn’t betrayed him. On cue, Kai who was sitting beside him had a mirrored expression. Without the need to ask further questions, Kris nodded and this began the game of Chinese whispers.

By the time word reached the person sitting beside Minkyung, everyone’s eyes were already on the two. With a song playing in the background and no one singing along to it, Sehun and Minkyung finally realised that they were now the centre of attention.

“So…” Chen began for everyone who had the same question in mind, “Why are we all staring at them?” Or so he thought he knew.

“Stupid dinosaur.” Baekhyun muttered

Kris cleared his throat and suddenly sat up, his elbows resting on his knees as he looked at Sehun, “When were you going to tell us maknae?”

“Tell you…what?” he responded as if he didn’t know what Kris was talking about. One of his eye brows arched up, clearly unamused at the younger’s antics.

“When did you two start sharing drinks?” Maeri bluntly asked. Minkyung’s eyes enlarged and turned to look at Sehun who had intertwined their hands together the instant those words left Maeri’s mouth. His hyung’s ‘oohed’ while the girl’s ‘awed’ – which wasn’t doing much help to the blushing girl.

“You know what? I don’t need to know the answer; can you two just kiss already?” Chanyeol suddenly blurted out without considering the others at all.

Tao shuffled forward so that he was in sight since Suho was blocking his view. “Or have you two already kissed?” This unexpected question caught the new couple off guard, causing the colour of Minkyung’s cheeks to turn a bright shade of tomato red.

“Aww come on guys.” Sehun slid off the armrest, placed himself in the seat and pulled Minkyung into his arms. She buried her face into the crook of his neck, too embarrassed to face the others, while the rest chuckled at the cuteness overload.

“Just get a room already!” Someone yelled out.

Sehun abruptly stood up and harrumphed, “Fine!” In one swift movement, he hauled Minkyung onto her feet and swept her off into the apartment to find a vacant room. Everyone in the living room gasped at the sudden turn out of events. It was more of a shocking scene seeing that no one had expected their maknae to act in such a way.

 


 

He locked the door once they entered a spare room and turned Minkyung around so that her back was firmly pressed against it. A gasp left her lips but that was soon replaced by Sehun’s. The kiss that they first shared was soft and delicate, as if Minkyung was fragile and easily broken; this time however, the message that was relayed made Sehun seem like he was hungry for her.

“I am never coming to these gatherings again.” He grunted with lingering lips that never left hers. She could feel his warm breath, which sent a gazillion tingles to every corner of her body.

“Why’s that?” she whispered back

“Because,” he smirked and pressed his body against hers, “I can’t do this.”

Before she could even respond, Sehun’s lips crashed upon hers. Nothing in her mind made sense anymore, everything had turned into mush. Sehun was a totally different person, the shy and timid boy he was before his friends had disappeared. But Minkyung couldn’t complain, this new side to him was very y and alluring in her opinion. She wouldn’t mind it if he were to act like that more often.

He growled when Minkyung didn’t respond and bit her lower lip, which caused her to gasp. Sehun then took this chance to slip his tongue inside. She could feel him smile into the kiss, making everything ten times more exciting. Sehun was enjoying this and with her fingers running through his hair, it made him just want her more. 

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
ehhhh...the ending didn't come out the way i wanted it to :L //sigh 
this is also not my best work, sorry cooleling >_<
and like i said, once i find a good enough and ending, i will expand this oneshot ^^
 
credits to cooleling for the idea. hope you like what i've written :')
(04.03.14)
p.s. sorry for taking so long >_<
picture credits to (tumblr) sehun88