Chapter Two

Betrayal (배신)

As I was walking, I remembered that the dance studio was on this floor. I walked in the direction that I remembered was the correct way and eventually found the dance studio. Aha! Found itI'm already here so might as well practice a bit. As I was about to enter, I heard music coming from inside. I entered the room and found that someone was already inside.

 


 

I stepped inside and saw a boy getting ready to dance to "Satisfaction". Since he didn't notice me walk in, I sat down and decided to watch him. When he started dancing, I started laughing. He was horrible. He had a serious expression on his face as well. I was still laughing when he turned around with a surprised look on his face.

"When did you get here?!" he said startled.

"I wanted to stop by the dance studio but you were already here so I decided to watch." I said giggling.

"Was it that bad?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well I was practicing!" he said.

"Your Min-Young right?"

"Yeah... How did you know?" I replied.

"I'm in your class. My names Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." he said with a smile.

He seems nice... I thought.

He set himself down on the floor next to me and lied down on his back. I followed him and we started to talk. We found ourselves laughing and giggling in no time. I like this guy. While we were talking, I started to pay more attention to his features. Wow. He's gorgeous. He caught me staring at him and he paused for a second and I swear he leaned in but we were interuppted when the door swung open.

"Baekhyun-ah!~" a girl said as she skipped in.

Baekhyun got up off of the floor and extended his hand out. I ignored it. The girl stared at me with a disgusted look on her face.

"Who is she." she said.

"This is Min-Young. She's new here." he replied.

"Well i'm Yujin. Baekhyun's girlfriend." she said as she clung on to his arm.

Why do I feel a bit disappointed? No. It can't be. I can't fall in love this quickly. We just met!

"I'll talk to you later. Bye!" he said as he left with Yujin. She glared at me as she walked out the door.


"Yah! What was that earlier?" Yesol asked while chewing her food.

"Oh. With Jay? I just don't like seeing people get pushed around." I replied.

"It reminds me of someone who's very special to me." I whispered. Nauen... I felt myself tear up and I searched my neck to feel the familiar piece of silver but it wasn't there. No. No I can't lose it. I started to search the floor. My hands were shaking as I started to panic.

"What are you looking for? You look really panicky." Yesol started to search the floor with me. "What does it look like?"

"I-It's a necklace with a silver heart at the end." I stuttered. Please tell me I didn't lose it. Please.

"I found it!" 

I sank to the floor and let out a huge sigh of relief. Yesol handed it to me and I cradled it against me. 

"What's so special about that necklace anyways?" she asked.

"It's just..." I paused. "really important to me."


Baekhyun's POV

I entered the dance studio to practice. The song that I chose to dance to was "Satisfaction" by Benny Benasi. I plugged my mp3 into the stereo and got ready to dance. When the music started, I started dancing the moves that I choreographed when I heard someone laughing. I shut the music off and turned around to see a girl clutching her stomach rolling around laughing.

"Was it that bad?" I asked while pouting.

She nodded her head.

"Well I was practicing!" he said.

When she calmed down a bit, I glanced at her face. She was gorgeous. Aish. What are you thinking Baekhyun? Come back to your senses!

"Your Min-Young right?" I asked not wanting there to be an awkward silence.

"Yeah... How did you know?" she asked. 

"I'm in your class. My names Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." I replied with a smile.

I walked over to her and positioned myself on the floor and stared up at the ceiling. Min-Young positioned herself next to me and we started to make small talk.

Pretty soon, we were laughing and rolling around on the floor from laughter. She's opening up to me. I thought.

I glanced over at Min-Young and started studying her facial features. She had big beautiful eyes and the cutest nose.

Min-Young turned around and caught me staring at her. ...She's really beautiful. I wonder what her lips feel like. and started unconciously leaning in and she didn't pull away. 

Our "session" was interrupted when the door swung open.

"Baekhyun-ah!~" I heard a voice squeak. It was Yujin.

I got up off of the floor and held my hand out for Min-Young. She declined the offer and I felt a twinge of disappointment.

"Who is she." Yujin asked Min-Young.

"This is Min-Young. She's new here." I replied for her.

"Well i'm Yujin. Baekhyun's girlfriend." Yujin said as she clung on to my arm. Yeah right. I looked over at Min-Young and could've sworn I saw a look of disappointment in her eyes. Aish. I must be seeing things.

Not wanting the moment to become awkward I quickly said goodbye and left with Yujin. She started babbling about how she was going on a diet just for me but my thoughts wandered off to Min-Young.

I hope she makes it home safely. I thought about how I leaned in and almost kissed her. Ahaha. I must be losing it. Yet why did I feel excited thinking when I think about her? I couldn't have fallen in love with her. I mean, I just met her! I couldn't have. I can't.

 

 


lol. Baekhyun's little dance to "Satisfaction". <3 

This chapter was fairly short so I apologize. :P I promise i'll make the next one longer. :)