Chapter 3

You are my future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 

 

 

 

Luhan stared at the doe eyed boy who was clinging to Kris.

 

Cute.

 

That boy also stared at Luhan with his eyes.

 

Kris broke the awkward silence between.

 

"Ehh.This is Kyungsoo.and Kyungsoo-yah.This is Luhan. "

 

Luhan smiled to Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo's eyes widen .

               

"Are you saying that 12 year old -looking boy is Luhan ?Seriously ?"

 

"Eh.Soo,calm down."Kris tried .

 

"No.How can I calm down when the greatest man of this age is right here in front of me looking like a baby ?But,Kris,you can't bring someone from the past.If your father finds out this.Oh No.He already finds out.Right?Since he 's here…"

 

"Soo!Soo!Look at me."Kris pulled Kyungsoo's shoulders ."He doesn't know.Ok?Believe me and calm down."

 

Luhan doesn't know what to say while Kris was busy ,calming down his little seem -to-be -boyfriend.     

 

Kyungsoo finally started talking to Luhan."So,you're Luhan.Oh my god!You're my ideal person.I can't believe I am seeing you in person."         

 

"Well,actually ,he's still in his high school and hasn't do that invention"Kris interrupted.Kyungsoo gave him a glare,which clearly says 'I'm talking with this special person.'.

 

                                    

"Ah yes.I'm still in high school.I think I have a lot to learn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter