Chapter 2

You are my future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

"I need some help from you." That boy said

 

.Luhan thought "he may be a new transfer student." Luhan smiled. "I will help you as much as I can. This is your first time here? "

 

"Ah.No.Actually, I need you to come with me."

 

"Where? "

 

Kris scratched the back of his head

 

."How should I tell you? Well, I need you to come to my place."

 

"Your place? "Luhan asked.What a weird guy! Asking to come to his place at first sight.He thought

 

. "No No.Its not like that .It' s...I' m....."Kris defended ."I came from future. "

 

Luhan eyes widen in surprise. That tall boy with that serious face didn't seem like that.What? Came from future? What a joke?

 

"A bad joke."he commented.

 

"I' m not joking. " He came again.With that serious face

 

."I am serious. Believe me."

 

"I' m not some random guys who would believe some bad jokes and I don't know how you get to this place but I am sure you are not allowed to be here.Get out before I call the security. "Luhan threatened him.

 

Kris sighed ."Your biggest wish was to invent a time machine cuz you always wanted to go back to the time you were abandoned. "

 

Luhan' s eyes widen again.He' s sure he hasn't told his wish to anyone, even not to his best friend, Victoria.

 

"H- How do you...."

 

"You had a cat named Liu at 8 and when it died, you didn't eat for about 3 days and was sent to hospital. "

 

"How do you know? You know my uncle? "

 

"Because it was the only one who you thought was your friend since he was abondoned like you too.You believed thatit was gift from your mother ."

 

Luhan's jaw  drop.

 

"Wonder how I know these? I came from future. I know your past and your future. "

 

"Waaaat? "

 

Luhan can't arrange his mind now .All confused.

 

"Now.I need you to come with me.I need you ."

 

"Wait! "Luhan tried to calm himself first.

 

"You came from future and you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter